Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
ACS said:
So what is our guess ladies and gentlemen??

Has this new, improved and speedy processing in Mississauga begun? Are we going to see the processing date move up today?? Or do we have to wait another week......or more.....?? :eek:
GUYS ..Nothing Gonna Change today ...they only gonna change date for their update but they not gonna change application processing date .......
My guess was mid of March And Next week already mid of MARCH and i am quite sure we gonna start listening good news by coming tuesday or wednesday ....stay relax guys :D :D :D :D :D

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Sorry i am not feeling well from past few days that's why i am not entertaining u all ..Guys Nothing Gonna Change today ...they only gonna change date for their update but they not gonna change application processing date today and i am very sure they still gonna stuck on june 25th..
My guess was mid of March And Next week already mid of MARCH and i am quite sure we gonna start listening good news by coming tuesday or wednesday ....stay relax guys :D :D :D

Tilikun

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Veg--CPC-Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
HARMIN said:
Sorry i am not feeling well from past few days that's why i am not entertaining u all ..Guys Nothing Gonna Change today ...they only gonna change date for their update but they not gonna change application processing date today and i am very sure they still gonna stuck on june 25th..
My guess was mid of March And Next week already mid of MARCH and i am quite sure we gonna start listening good news by coming tuesday or wednesday ....stay relax guys :D :D :D
This time , I do like your guess Harmin ! We need to relax

Amazingsho

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
TOR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-2-2014
AOR Received.
4-2-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow !
HARMIN said:
Glad to see you finally posting a positive "prediction"

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
HARMIN said:
Harmin,

U are right.....last update was on March 12th on CIC website and it's still the same......

Get well soon.....

God Bless Us All

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
July 23rd 2014 :)
HARMIN said:
Get well soon HARMIN :)

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
God be with us said:
Harmin,

U are right.....last update was on March 12th on CIC website and it's still the same......

Get well soon.....

God Bless Us All
Most likely someone on the forum will hear good news regarding AIP before CIC updates the processing times IMO.

Guanaquito

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waiting forever :(
LANDED..........
Waiting & waiting forever
God be with us said:
Harmin,

Get well soon.....

God Bless Us All
I think 2 more weeks, until March 27......... I still haven't receive the transfer confirmation of my app from CPC Mississauga ??? ???

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
guri3577 said:
Most likely someone on the forum will hear good news regarding AIP before CIC updates the processing times IMO.
Hopefully.....we all are waiting for good news from CIC

:D

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
Guanaquito said:
I think 2 more weeks, until March 27......... I still haven't receive the transfer confirmation of my app from CPC Mississauga ??? ???
U will get yours too. I guess every application is being sent there.

GOd Bless Us All

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Linden said:
See page 23

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op11-eng.pdf
Interesting. Thanks for posting this.

So, it appears that they are somewhat sympathetic to those that simply get `cabin fever' and need to leave, while their Inland application is being processed:

Given that processing times for in-Canada applications can be lengthy, in some instances, an applicant may voluntarily and temporarily leave
Canada during the processing of their application.

And, this:

When processing applications for temporary resident visas for foreign nationals with an application for permanent residence in Canada in progress, officers should take into consideration whether approval in principle (first-stage approval) has been granted. It is consistent with IRPA, and in the best interests of both CIC and the applicant, to facilitate the re-entry of these applicants as temporary residents in order to continue processing their application for permanent residence from within Canada.

Howver, this could be the real crux of the issue:

Assessing “dual intent''

A person's desire to apply for permanent residence before or during a period of temporary residence in Canada may be legitimate. An officer should distinguish between an applicant whose intentions are bona fide and an applicant who has no intention of leaving Canada at the end of their authorized stay if the application for permanent residence is refused.

Possible scenarios

An applicant applies for a temporary resident visa (TRV) to visit Canada but is denied solely because they have a family class application for permanent residence in process. In the refusal letter, the officer states that because the applicant is pursuing permanent residence, the officer is not satisfied that the applicant will leave Canada at the end of the period authorized as required by A20(1)(b). The officer has made an error. A22(2) precludes denying an application for temporary status on the basis that there is an outstanding permanent resident application, if the officer believes that the applicant will leave Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay. If the permanent resident application is finalized after the issuance of the TRV, the applicant would be authorized, on the basis of the permanent resident visa, to remain in Canada.

So that tells me a person can be denied re-entry if the BO does not `believe' that they would leave if the PR application is denied.

Back to square one.

red_gatsby

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Congrats to Mrs_Canucks and everyone that landed or received good news..
My partner and I have been sick for the past two weeks and it had been so crazy, thought of checking in today for the updates with some hopes of good news but ended up a little disappointed :'(
Oh well..

Anyways, just getting a bit off topic and hoping to get some good advice from some of you that lives in Vancouver ;D
We're are planning a trip to Vancity in a month or two, to get away for a bit and since we inland applicants are not willing to risk leaving the country for a vacay..
Do you guys have anywhere or place to recommend for us to visit?
Like there's east van, north van, west van..I'm confused and overwhelmed lo
So yeah, anyone mind sharing some tips/place to visit/eat etc?
Thanksssss ;D

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
Ponga said:
So that tells me a person can be denied re-entry if the BO does not `believe' that they would leave if the PR application is denied.

Back to square one.
If you've done everything right I don't see this as being an issue although you never know. Technically a BO can deny entry for any type of temporary visa, for the same reason. One thing to make sure is not to have let your status run out before you apply for PR. A lot of people on this forum mistakenly think once they get AIP they gain back legal status. CBSA does not like it when you overstay your visa.

If people do need to leave the country for whatever reason I would suggest making the time away short and have your sponsor with you as well. Also I think it is easier for people who come from visa exempt countries. I have yet to hear anyone who has had problems with this.

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
Hey guys finally some good news I received my aip about an hour ago so excited!!! When I saw the email I started panicking when I opened it I was jumping up and down my 14 month old started clapping lol was hilarious. Even though this is wonderful news I can't help but think of my dad was so close to seeing him again :-[ there's light at the end of the tunnel they are working!!!

Congrats to everyone else whose been approved!!