+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

PaoladeCano

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Cirene said:
Hello Everybody, I always look forward to Thursdays and the first thing I do every morning is to check the Processing time page and even last night I had a dream that it changed to Nov 4th haha! I just see CIC everywhere, even in my dreams. I think I'm going crazy.
Wow, Cirene, your dream came true!!! It is SO AMAZING not to see "October" in there anymore!! lol. I guess they did get on it after the strike and now catching up on things. That is wonderful. We could all do with some good news after such long wait!! (mine is coming to 10 months now).

Here´s to November 4ht and more of our dreams come true :)

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
shyla36 said:
Yes, i think they are moving faster. I requested a change in mailing as they have put my former mailing address back home and website says 15 days to effect but after 5 days it has been updated. Then even my medical exam, which i included in the application, has been updated, says they have received it already so cross our fingers that everything will be faster! :) :D
How does that work.? See my ecas just started working a few says ago after 6 months but it says they started processing March 14th but I don't see anything about my medicals. I did sent them with the application

what could that mean?

rorodegdeg

Jul 22, 2013
Do you think they just restart to check our request or are they going faster so 2 months of request could be done in, by example, 1 month ?

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
PaoladeCano said:
Wow, Cirene, your dream came true!!! It is SO AMAZING not to see "October" in there anymore!! lol. I guess they did get on it after the strike and now catching up on things. That is wonderful. We could all do with some good news after such long wait!! (mine is coming to 10 months now).

Here´s to November 4ht and more of our dreams come true :)
Haha I know that was crazy.

10 months wow, well you are so close. I just can't wait to hear from them.

aakpawan

Star Member
Dec 11, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vergreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 14th, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb. 9th, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec. 17th, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan. 22nd, 2014
shyla36 said:
Yes, i think they are moving faster. I requested a change in mailing as they have put my former mailing address back home and website says 15 days to effect but after 5 days it has been updated. Then even my medical exam, which i included in the application, has been updated, says they have received it already so cross our fingers that everything will be faster! :) :D
@ shyla36 Did you include the receipts for your medicals in the application? Or you actually got the results for your medicals from the Clinic and sent it with your app?

stellahello

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
pocq said:
Thank you for your reply :)
Yes she is Korean.
How long did your friend stay outside Canada? She is planning to stay there for 2 months or so, and I will come to pick her up and come back together with me ( I have PR), which I assume, if we come back together it will make it easier as well.
My friend stayed in Korea for 6 months, because her parent was sick so she needed to take care of them.
That was a long time visiting her family without her husband whom she is sponsored; however, it was okay for her coming back to Canada.
The immigration officer did not ask any questions about the term. She was only asked for the reason why she went there.
I believe you guys do not have to worry too much.

May I ask where you live? We are in Calgary tho.

stellahello

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Rita27 said:
as soon as it hits the 2013 apps we should celebrate.
I just buried myself in work and gym :eek: , there must be something good out of all this waiting time :p
I guess I would cry if I see the date. haha

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
Happywife08 said:
How does that work.? See my ecas just started working a few says ago after 6 months but it says they started processing March 14th but I don't see anything about my medicals. I did sent them with the application

what could that mean?

Spikey92

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2013
AOR Received.
15-05-2013
Med's Done....
16-04-2013
LANDED..........
12-03-2014
Yay theyre now working on applications received on my birthday a year ago :D
I am so glad to see movement. I am so excited about getting AIP. Even though its only first stage approval it almost feels like the entire process will be completed by then,thats how excited i am about it :D

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Happywife08 said:

what could that mean?
Hmm in my ecas it says, "we have received your application..." Also says we are reviewing that you have submitted all documents then lastly "we have received your medical, we will notify you you should there be more additional tests to be done." Did you check your (applicant's) ecas and your sponsor's?

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
aakpawan said:
@ shyla36 Did you include the receipts for your medicals in the application? Or you actually got the results for your medicals from the Clinic and sent it with your app?
Hi aakpawan. I included the emed form given to me by the physician. I didnt get the results as they should go straight to cic. You may check both applicant's and sponsor's ecas. Both ecas show "we have received your medical results, we will notify you if additional tests is needed."

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Spikey92 said:
Yay theyre now working on applications received on my birthday a year ago :D
I am so glad to see movement. I am so excited about getting AIP. Even though its only first stage approval it almost feels like the entire process will be completed by then,thats how excited i am about it :D
Haha. I was excited with aor. So i dont know how i would react with aip and owp! Sending good vibes to all of us!

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
shyla36 said:
Hi aakpawan. I included the emed form given to me by the physician. I didnt get the results as they should go straight to cic. You may check both applicant's and sponsor's ecas. Both ecas show "we have received your medical results, we will notify you if additional tests is needed."
Hi Shyla, My husband is sponsoring me, does he get an UCI to check on eCAS ? he's a Canadian Citizen by birth. I never heard of such thing. When I called CIC they didn't mention anything about my sponsor's UCI.

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Cirene said:
Hi Shyla, My husband is sponsoring me, does he get an UCI to check on eCAS ? he's a Canadian Citizen by birth. I never heard of such thing. When I called CIC they didn't mention anything about my sponsor's UCI.
Hi cirene. Based kn my ecas, yes. In the aor, he has a uci and file number. When i access his ecas i use his uci and his family name and bday then goes to his ecas where there is a link in me as applicant but i will not see further details about me like address. Then, if i want to access my own, i use file number or application number which starts with F000... And put my name then i see my own ecas where i can see all my details and where i requested for a change in mailing. However, i have not received my own uci number ( i dont know if im supposed to have that and when i should have that, do you have your own uci, i never worked nor studied before in canada so i didnt have uci yet). I hope that works for you too. Yes, my hubby is also canadian citizen by birth so uts his first time to have uci as well. :)

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
shyla36 said:
Hi cirene. Based kn my ecas, yes. In the aor, he has a uci and file number. When i access his ecas i use his uci and his family name and bday then goes to his ecas where there is a link in me as applicant but i will not see further details about me like address. Then, if i want to access my own, i use file number or application number which starts with F000... And put my name then i see my own ecas where i can see all my details and where i requested for a change in mailing. However, i have not received my own uci number ( i dont know if im supposed to have that and when i should have that, do you have your own uci, i never worked nor studied before in canada so i didnt have uci yet). I hope that works for you too. Yes, my hubby is also canadian citizen by birth so uts his first time to have uci as well. :)
Thank you so much for answering me, I'll ask my husband to call CIC tomorrow and find out about his UCI# :D