+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
Thanks everyone for your kind words definitely feels good to know I can come here and get support.......as to not traveling when I came here my country was visa exempt but they recently required a visa so I have been on a visitor record ever since so if I did apply for a visa it would have taken a month minimum hence the reason I couldn't go.

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
guri3577 said:
Congrats acktivity and payje_p :)
Cirene any updates on your side, did you contact your local MP?
Nothing new, just that if we haven't heard from CIC in the next "3 months" we should call again.. That's the same thing that the agent told AckTivity and he got the great news now, which is awesome.. My husband and I decided to give it another week..

AckTivity said:
THANK YOU!!! :-* I REALLY hope this means you're next!
Me too hehe.. We'll see.. I am very impressed that you got the news today, here in Alberta is a holiday! Maybe CIC doesn't stop on holidays ?! Anyhow I'm thrilled for you and your partner :D

red_gatsby

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Congrats Acktivity & Payje!!
Good luck to everyone else, let's hope this week be noisy and full of good news ;D

Send positive vibes and abundance of good luck to Cirene!

Hope all's well with Minime and fam, take good care!

danib

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2013
AOR Received.
09-02-2013
File Transfer...
CSQ - 08-04-2013
Med's Request
13-11-2013
Med's Done....
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
DM - 25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
E-cas update - 28-03-2014
LANDED..........
18-06-2014 Montreal PR Card: 14-08-2014
AckTivity said:
I just got my email for AIP and OWP! Was NOT expecting this at all. Huge breath of relief, HUGE.

So, it's been taking about two weeks to get the permit in the mail?

Oh, and I can just use the AIP email to sign up for healthcare?

I'M SO EXCITED AND HAPPY!!! ;D
Here we go!!!! Congrats AckTivity!!! Take a deep breath, enjoy & celebrate this moment!
Wishing DM soon for all of us!!!

o/ o/

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
Cirene said:
Nothing new, just that if we haven't heard from CIC in the next "3 months" we should call again.. That's the same thing that the agent told AckTivity and he got the great news now, which is awesome.. My husband and I decided to give it another week..

Me too hehe.. We'll see.. I am very impressed that you got the news today, here in Alberta is a holiday! Maybe CIC doesn't stop on holidays ?! Anyhow I'm thrilled for you and your partner :D
Your time is coming soon Cirene! Hopefully they give you both stages at once! :) I also believe that Federal workers did not get the day off - at least that's what friends in Ontario were telling me. This is good though, means CIC had more time to work!

:)

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
Mrs_Canuck said:
Your time is coming soon Cirene! Hopefully they give you both stages at once! :) I also believe that Federal workers did not get the day off - at least that's what friends in Ontario were telling me. This is good though, means CIC had more time to work!

:)
Yes its just a provincial holiday, not a federal holiday. Canada post was working, passport office was open.

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
HARMIN said:
Guri ..I am very nervous because I am very close to my first stage ,because this is the stage gonna be my first and last ..correct me if I am wrong ?
Harmin, I am not sure what you asking here.

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
Cirene said:

I hope and pray you guys hear something soon :)

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
HARMIN said:
Guri ..I am very nervous because I am very close to my first stage ,because this is the stage gonna be my first and last ..correct me if I am wrong ?
Harmin, first and second stage are NOT guaranteed to come together - even if the whole application was send (medicals, fees, police checks). In the case of my husband and I, we sent everything and paid all the fees and are still waiting for second stage DM. There is no way to find out if you will get both stages at the same time if this is what you are asking.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
guri3577 said:
Harmin, I am not sure what you asking here.
nothing guri ..i am just telling u i am getting very nervous now the days because my time also coming close ......i say may be this gonna be my first and or may be last stage , because i am so scared to have interview, my friend told me its gonna be tough if u got interview before AIP..is that true ??i mean interview really very tough or just people feel that tough ??? :-\ :-\ :-\

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Mrs_Canuck said:
Harmin, first and second stage are NOT guaranteed to come together - even if the whole application was send (medicals, fees, police checks). In the case of my husband and I, we sent everything and paid all the fees and are still waiting for second stage DM. There is no way to find out if you will get both stages at the same time if this is what you are asking.
Mrs_Canuck ,,,i am not hoping both stage together ..i am very nervous with my first stage ...i say may be its gonna my first or may be last stage because i scared from interview before AIP ....Many people told me interview quite tough and they always try to make u upset with their question while the interview and chance to clear interview always very less ...is that true ??interview really that tough??

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HARMIN said:
Mrs_Canuck ,,,i am not hoping both stage together ..i am very nervous with my first stage ...i say may be its gonna my first or may be last stage because i scared from interview before AIP ....Many people told me interview quite tough and they always try to make u upset with their question while the interview and chance to clear interview always very less ...is that true ??interview really that tough??
WHOA!!! Stop that nonsense Harmin.

Why are you scared on an interview?!?! You have a genuine relationship, so why worry?!?!

Will it be tough...maybe.
Will it be long...maybe.

Will it even happen...Maybe NOT!!!!

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
HARMIN said:
nothing guri ..i am just telling u i am getting very nervous now the days because my time also coming close ......i say may be this gonna be my first and or may be last stage , because i am so scared to have interview, my friend told me its gonna be tough if u got interview before AIP..is that true ??i mean interview really very tough or just people feel that tough ??? :-\ :-\ :-\
Interviews vary from case to case but, what I have seen so far on this forum not many get rejected. If you know each other well enough there is no need to panic. Also, what makes you think you will be called for an interview? The only real issue with interviews is the time it takes to be scheduled for one.

istheendnear

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013
Doc's Request.
19-09-2014
File Transfer...
11-07-2013
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
19-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2014
HI THERE!

I am new to the forum world, but glad to read some encouraging stories!

We have applied inland for PR for my husband (he is from Jamaica and was here on work permit when we got married, had our child and applied)

We applied in March of 2013 then had got sent a letter for request of a medical from my husband which we did and sent back. We then got a letter in July of 2013 stating that the first part of the sponsorship was approved and second part had been sent off to Kingston, Jamaica for that processing. We are coming up on a year now for all of it combined.
My question is, does anyone know how long generally it has taken to receive word on the second half? We are hoping to travel to Jamaica for christmas this year so our children can meet his family as well as my family and our friends will be accompanying us there!

Thanks for the help!

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Ponga said:
WHOA!!! Stop that nonsense Harmin.

Why are you scared on an interview?!?! You have a genuine relationship, so why worry?!?!

Will it be tough...maybe.
Will it be long...maybe.

Will it even happen...Maybe NOT!!!!
Ponga ..i am not hoping any interview but just a bit nervous because i am very close to first stage and some of my friend telling me there got always chance for interview in case bad luck. and they told me CIC interview very tough ,that's why i am upset..about my relationship, me and my wife know each other from past 6 years and we r in relationship from past 4 years and we r married since last year march and we r living together ... :D :D :D :D :D