06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
July 23rd 2014 :)
Cirene said:
Wow Rifat, I'm so happy for you and your husband, was a long wait, wasn't it? but you guys are almost done. Congrats on the baby boy coming in January :D .. 2014 is going to be a great year for you :)
Hi Cirene;

Yes it was a very long wait and stressful wait for us. but all went fine in the end. It was like "what did you say officer?" you've approved us" really" hehe. I had to ask the Officer 3 times to make sure. We are almost done and yes hopefully 2014 will bring us good luck and joy and great for us all and I wish that it also brings good luck to all you guys who are waiting on your papers too :).

All the Best to you and thank you.:)

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
Mrs_Canuck said:
It's not considered a stat here in Nova Scotia, but it looks like it is a stat in Alberta.

http://www.statutoryholidays.com/alberta.php

Let's just hope that they keep up with the processing roll that their on when they come back from their long weekends! :)

EDIT:

Guys, I am having a panic attack. While reading another thread I realized that CIC might think it odd that hubby and I never changed our marital status with CRA after having been married in January (2013). At the time, hubby assured me that we would only need to declare it on our tax return for that year when tax time came around in April of 2014. Now I'm thinking I've made a huge mistake by not just going ahead and calling CRA and getting them to change it our status. Is this something that will jeopardize our application? :(
CIC will only question you of your work status they do not get into your CRA. it is a complete different process. these do not afflict your application.

missboon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2013
AOR Received.
20-11-2013
missboon said:
I have photos that I took at Blacks not long ago for the visit extension application...they are the same as required on the Appendix C so is okay if I print off two of those and send them?
Ladies or gents? :D

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
missboon said:
Ladies or gents? :D
I think you can use the same pics if they were not taken too long ago. :)

missboon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2013
AOR Received.
20-11-2013
rifat said:
I think you can use the same pics if they were not taken too long ago. :)
Thanks so much!

bing1978

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
hi guys,i have a question,i just mailed my pr and owp application.but i just noticed that i missed a page from my passport to be photocopied(stamp from phils,during my vacation)..im so stressed thinking about it,what should i do?
thanks

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
bing1978 said:
hi guys,i have a question,i just mailed my pr and owp application.but i just noticed that i missed a page from my passport to be photocopied(stamp from phils,during my vacation)..im so stressed thinking about it,what should i do?
thanks
What is on the missing page?

bing1978

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
its the stamped from the phil immigration when i entered phils when i had my vacation last july.but i was able to photocopied the visa and my latest entry to canada which is august

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
bing1978 said:
its the stamped from the phil immigration when i entered phils when i had my vacation last july.but i was able to photocopied the visa and my latest entry to canada which is august
Copy the missing page and send it to CPC-V, same address. Reference your UCI and include a cover letter stating that the page was inadvertently omitted. Send it via a traceable mechanism so you have evidence of delivery. At this point there is nothing that will matter to your application, you just want to make sure you can clearly demonstrate you corrected the oversight as quickly as possible in case they later claim there was some misrepresentation (because it's likely they are going to lose whatever you send them, you want evidence it was sent.)

Don't worry, though, this really isn't material.

done

Oct 28, 2013
Tomorisu said:
Hi done. When my husband and I applied for CSQ, we didn't send anything about the proof of income. As it was in February, the rule might have been changed since then. However, if you just sponsor your spouse/common-low partner, I think you don't need to send proofs about income as long as looking at Sponsor's Guide and Checklist.

From 'Sponsor's Guide' page 20,
E. FINANCIAL CAPACITY EVALUATION FORM (A-0535-A)
If you are sponsoring your parents, grandparents or a minor orphaned child, or if the dependent
child you are sponsoring has a dependent child
, your undertaking application is subject to an
examination of your financial capacity. You must demonstrate that you are able to meet your
commitment on behalf of the person you are sponsoring and the members of his or her family,
regardless of whether they are accompanying him or her.

If you worry about it and if you are in Quebec, call to MICC! You can find their phone number at 'Sponsor's Guide' page 1.
thank you very much Tomorisu for your answer.

my sister in law want to sponsor her mother, she has CSQ, she lives in QC, the mother is alone her husband passed away 2 years ago. she's 57 years old.
I just wanted to know from someone who know how much income she's going to need she married and has 1 child 7 years old.

I tried reading in QC website but couldn't understand how much income.
if anybody knows please share it with me

Regards

bing1978

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Copy the missing page and send it to CPC-V, same address. Reference your UCI and include a cover letter stating that the page was inadvertently omitted. Send it via a traceable mechanism so you have evidence of delivery. At this point there is nothing that will matter to your application, you just want to make sure you can clearly demonstrate you corrected the oversight as quickly as possible in case they later claim there was some misrepresentation (because it's likely they are going to lose whatever you send them, you want evidence it was sent.)

Don't worry, though, this really isn't material.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you,i was actually thinking to do that,thank you! and one more thing.since i was checking the copy of my schedule background form,i notice that there's a typo error for the dates of my vacation to the philippines,instead of july 18 to august 17 it was typed july 17 to august 18.....so i guess i'll just put on the cover letter about the typo error.thanks very much.

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
missboon said:
Thanks so much!
They cannot be more than 6 months old. Are you printing them in Photo Paper?

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
Today is officially the start of the new week for CIC! Hopefully we'll see them continue to process the applications at a speedy rate! :) Looking forward to hearing more good news this week!

LaylaLala

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Ontario, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
13-Feb2013
Med's Request
17-Nov-2013
Med's Done....
4-Dec-2013
Interview........
29-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
29-Apr-2014
Mrs_Canuck said:
Today is officially the start of the new week for CIC! Hopefully we'll see them continue to process the applications at a speedy rate! :) Looking forward to hearing more good news this week!
Same here! Can't wait to see all those January applicants getting their AIP's!! ;D

salsal31

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
LaylaLala said:
Same here! Can't wait to see all those January applicants getting their AIP's!! ;D
Yes, yes, yes.......I hope we start receiving good news this week for the 2013 applicants. LaylaLala just noticed I sent my application a day before you but I got my AOR on the 8th of February. I hope we get our AIP's around the same time. ;) Here is to a good week to all 2013 applicants :)