App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
For those of you who have children born here, did you send a copy of their birth certificate? The checklist asked for copies of dependent children so of course because our only child was born here, we didn't include it. I just figured from all the pics from her birth and everything else it wasn't needed. Did anybody include it as proof?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Hi everyone I finally got a chance to finally update the chart a bit. Sorry if it isn't the easiest to follow but I am trying hard. The chart was giving me an especially hard time today so hopefully it is still aligned alright. Also, if I wrote unknown anywhere and you know the information, could you please pass it my way when you find out? Thank you. And if you have been transferred I am trying to find out a way to mention interview date without messing up the chart. I think I will put it in asterisk signs at the end of your information. If you have cooler ideas, please inform me. :)

P.S. I am so sorry to everyone for the lack of update but my hubby's mom and dad are going through a separation at the moment so I have been keeping the family as strong as possible. I have currently became basically the other mom in the home so it has been busy and chaotic. I will be sure to update as soon as I can possibly get a chance. I promise. If I missed any new members, I sincerely apologize please let me know if I do and you will be added. Just be sure to list the following (date app was received, date it started processing, if approved, denied, or transferred, on the date you received those, date you land). Best of luck to everyone and welcome new members. We are family and all in this together. Stay strong. :-*

INLAND APPLICATIONS SENT IN 2010 CHART
(Currently taking 8-9 months from date app was received to hear by CIC about AIP)

Name App Received In Process Decision Made Approval In Principal LANDED
MexicaTica Dec 30 Mar 05 Approved Oct 12, 10 TBA
srcc Jan 07 Mar 15 Approved Oct 05, 10 TBA
sgnv Jan 08 Mar 13
mimi23 Jan 13 Mar 18 Approved Oct 25, 10 TBA
adzees Jan 14 Mar 23 Approved Oct 26, 10
Janadian Jan 18 Mar 25 Transferred *Awaiting Interview* TBA
kiwikris Jan 18 Mar 23 Approved Oct 25, 10 TBA
Black-Berry Jan 27 Mar 31 Transferred *Awaiting Interview* TBA
Venemex Jan 27 Apr 01
cdarroch Feb 05 Apr 20
bruce2010 Feb 05 Apr 20
Asta Feb 09 Apr 27 Approved Nov 05, 10 TBA
alibaba Feb 23 May 10
Staceyw82 Feb 24 May 10
brightsage Mar 02 Unknown
perrinsa Mar 26 Unknown
flower07 Apr 06 June 18
Kris13 Apr 07 June 22
YMCA Apr 30 July 13
dudebr May ?? Unknown
konstantinos May 03 July 15
suenim May 13 July 22
Jackie Mac May 19 Unknown
boasorte May 21 Aug 04
lilly_inland June 23 Unknown
lessen June 24 Unknown
Love_Young July 16 Sept 22
tita Aug 01 Unknown
GermanGirl Aug 03 Unknown
mm04 Sept 08 Unknown
teriskier Sept 13 Unknown
coldgirl Oct 30 Unknown

alibaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-10
AOR Received.
15th Novenmber 2010
Med's Done....
11th Novenmber 2009
LANDED..........
16th December 2010
Hi everyone,

Love-young they started processing my application on 10th May.

Take care

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
alibaba said:
Hi everyone,

Love-young they started processing my application on 10th May.

Take care
Just updated it. :D Thanks for sharing.

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Love-young iam very sorry with ur family problems its not easy at all but be strong take care of urself n the family
my application was aproved in principle on 20th october n kiwikris on 18th october
thanks

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Hi suenim yes i included in the application the birth certificate of our Canadian daughter(she was born in canada) i remember it was requested in the inland checklist

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
Inlandappl said:
Hi suenim yes i included in the application the birth certificate of our Canadian daughter(she was born in canada) i remember it was requested in the inland checklist
I'm going to go through the copy of my application tonight. I don't think I sent because it asked for "birth certificate... for any dependent children." I figured since she was born here then she would not be considered a dependent. Thanks for the response. I am hoping I did send it. I am already however planning on sending in more info this week so if it was left out I will just add it.

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Thanky you Loveyoung!!! What a great chart, it is good to see timelines and hopefully we start to see some people landed soon and everyone else getting some positive news :)
Sorry to hear about your family, I know it is not an easy time, stay strong and know you have our support.

Bruce2010, congratulations! It will be AIP, and if you have not received the letter 3 weeks from the date they sent it call back and they can send out another...don't wait too lon. SHould hopefully only take 5-7days depending where in Canada you are.

Just wanting to confirm that if you want Foss notes do you have to fax in to your local office or can you just go in and ask? Do you have to write a letter either way?

Thank you in advance ;D

Good luck everyone for this week, hopefully some good news arrives :)

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiwikris you dont write a letter, sorry i tried to upload the link but the link doesnt work i dnt knw what is wrong but just google ordering foss notes then it will come immipedia click there then you will see the forms and where to send it and how to fill the form you can either drop at your local office or fax it whichever is safe n easy to do(http://immipedia.ca/ordering-foss-caips-notes).you will only write ur date of birth,client id and phone number n ur adress

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, I hope you guys had a nice weekend! Here in Halifax is raining a loot and 15 degrees, crazy eh?!

This post is for asking for help, any help would be amazingly appreciated!

I have just gotten some more documents and some additional information that I would like to send to CPC-Vegreville.
So here my questions are: Where send it to?(address), What should I write in the envelope and letter?

Thank you in advance!

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
Boasorte, once Mimi wrote me this:

if you send additional proof remember to write ur date of birth both of you sponsor and you ,adres,sponsor's name,client id,write if its more additional info,which category did you apply
then send them to cpc vegreville
6212-55th avenue
vegreville ab,
T9C 1W5

Hope it helps, write the client id, ect. on the letter you send that goes in the expresspost envelope, it`s easier for them to sort it and put a cover letter in with all these information and a list of documents as well.

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
boasorte said:
Hi everyone, I hope you guys had a nice weekend! Here in Halifax is raining a loot and 15 degrees, crazy eh?!

This post is for asking for help, any help would be amazingly appreciated!

I have just gotten some more documents and some additional information that I would like to send to CPC-Vegreville.
So here my questions are: Where send it to?(address), What should I write in the envelope and letter?

Thank you in advance!

u will find all mailing addresses here to make sure:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/vegreville.asp

address for additional info:

General correspondence (general inquiries, documents requested by CPC Vegreville, withdrawal requests, additional information):

CPC Vegreville
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1W5

i just sent my police clearance and OWP request today. to different addresses.
anyway on the top of this address i wrote "Requested information", so they would know whats inside.

also on cover letter write ur:
name, client ID, birth date, sposnor's name and birthdate. i also wrote type of application, address, phone number.

also today was my first attempt to get a health card but there were too many people ahead of us. like 36 people. and we waited for an hour. only 7 people went through. so i would have stayed there till night. we decided to go tomorrow morning when they open.

silvapriscila

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2010
Doc's Request.
15-07-2010
Hi everyone, this is my first time posting here.
I also applied inland, and I got AIP Oct 26th.
I'm very frustrated just like some of you must be. I had plans to go back home for a visit in January, but it seems like I'm gonna have to postpone my trip :'(
Oh, and I live in Saskatoon, anyone else? The city is small so I'm hoping it won't take 9 months.

*Here's my timeline:

We received your application for permanent residence on January 15, 2010.

We started processing your application on March 22, 2010.

We sent you a letter on July 15, 2010. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

We received the requested information on October 4, 2010. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

I have a question.. are they going to update it to say that my file got transfered??

Thanks a lot! =) It's a really good feeling to know that I am not alone and that are people out there going through the same thing as I am.

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
silvapriscila said:
Hi everyone, this is my first time posting here.
I also applied inland, and I got AIP Oct 26th.
I'm very frustrated just like some of you must be. I had plans to go back home for a visit in January, but it seems like I'm gonna have to postpone my trip :'(
Oh, and I live in Saskatoon, anyone else? The city is small so I'm hoping it won't take 9 months.

*Here's my timeline:

We received your application for permanent residence on January 15, 2010.

We started processing your application on March 22, 2010.

We sent you a letter on July 15, 2010. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

We received the requested information on October 4, 2010. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

I have a question.. are they going to update it to say that my file got transfered??

Thanks a lot! =) It's a really good feeling to know that I am not alone and that are people out there going through the same thing as I am.
congrats =) no, first they gonna do ur medical /security /police checks etc. then they gonna update with "decision made".

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Priscila, congrats on your AIP.
Which type of document were you asked for in July?