INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bruce2010 said:
Got my AIP letter today :D!! , the letter dated November 3rd.
congrats dear ,
silvapriscila said:
Boa sorte, They sent me a latter requiring an update on my work history, if I was still at the same address since the date I sent my application and if I was part of any organization. I don't know why they did that, but I didn't question.. I just answered what they wanted.
:)
hello so nice um studying at U of S but this term i will be at U of C man saskatoon is damn cold are you workin or studying? live in two province so the day CIC want to interview me i told them eithe saskatoon or calgary,any good news my dear inlanders?

coldgirl

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Med's Done....
29-10-2010
Congrats mimi, when did you file your application?

lilly_inland

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
Black Berry

I read somewhere that we shouldn't be sending photographs in albums, I could be wrong though. What I did was put all my photos in an envelope, actually split my photos in 2 sets - pre marriage photos and post marriage photos and put them in 2 envelopes and attached them to my file. I wrote at the back of each photograph the date, the people in the picture and the location. I also read that some people printed the photos in an A4 sheet and had description below each photograph.

Hope you will receive a favourable response soon and not have to wait for another 12-18 months !!!

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Thanks Lilly_land. How many photos did u send??

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
08-04-2011 Police Clearence
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
We sent our application on april 2009. Our file was transfered to Scarborough office on Oct 2009. We are still waiting....

In the meantime, 2 agents of CBSA arrested my common-law spouse and took her to 6900 airport road. She had a warrant 'cause she didn't not show up for her refugee hearing sometime in 2008. She spent about 10 days there until i bail her out.

Now, she had been given the chance to apply for something called "PRRA", but she is still on a removal order.

I don't understand, i'm canadian citizen and i'm sponsoring her. We have lived together since febreruary 2007 and she is still been deported.

Is there anything i can do so she can stay living with me (in Canada) until the sponsorship is finalized? :(

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
Re: INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010 #644

We send them on a plain paper, 'cause they might not return the originals.

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did you apply inland or outland?because she didn't attend her refugee hearing n she is under deprtation order it will be very hard ,she need to send back those forms as soon as possible since her removal order have been suspended for about three weeks in total ,tell her to fill those forms and return them with supporting document to say if she returned back to her home country she will be in danger that is why she was given those forms, you or her if she doesn't send them back within 15days she will be removed from canada and nothing will be done to make her stay
gigi1612 said:
We sent our application on april 2009. Our file was transfered to Scarborough office on Oct 2009. We are still waiting....

In the meantime, 2 agents of CBSA arrested my common-law spouse and took her to 6900 airport road. She had a warrant 'cause she didn't not show up for her refugee hearing sometime in 2008. She spent about 10 days there until i bail her out.

Now, she had been given the chance to apply for something called "PRRA", but she is still on a removal order.

I don't understand, i'm canadian citizen and i'm sponsoring her. We have lived together since febreruary 2007 and she is still been deported.

Is there anything i can do so she can stay living with me (in Canada) until the sponsorship is finalized? :(

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
Guys any of you have had an LMO recently? I`m waiting for mine for like 2 months and still nothing. I need it to extend my work permit otherwise I will have to apply to change for visitor visa. First time I got it in 6 weeks, now it seems to take much longer and I don`t have more than 5 weeks left...Thanks

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
mimi23 said:
did you apply inland or outland?because she didn't attend her refugee hearing n she is under deprtation order it will be very hard ,she need to send back those forms as soon as possible since her removal order have been suspended for about three weeks in total ,tell her to fill those forms and return them with supporting document to say if she returned back to her home country she will be in danger that is why she was given those forms, you or her if she doesn't send them back within 15days she will be removed from canada and nothing will be done to make her stay
She is working on them. She told me she will mailed them by tomorrow morning.

Will that make her stay until the sponsorship application is finalized?

Thank you some much for your comments.

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can't promise you that but if she give them good reasons and with proof then she won't be deported but if she doen't give them good reason then she will be deported which country is she coming from?if her PRRA will be accepted then she will get protected person status which will help her to apply for PRso give as much proof as you can because that is like gambling
gigi1612 said:

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
when did she receive those PRRA forms?
gigi1612 said:

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ditta said:
Guys any of you have had an LMO recently? I`m waiting for mine for like 2 months and still nothing. I need it to extend my work permit otherwise I will have to apply to change for visitor visa. First time I got it in 6 weeks, now it seems to take much longer and I don`t have more than 5 weeks left...Thanks
just apply for visitor visa to be on a safe side ,i dnt knw about LMO as um a student its just showing my letter from school and bump here my off compus work permit n study permit but in August i sent my application to extend all of them , bad luck they didnt open them till yesterday when i got a phone call from IO asking me money to restore my status bcoz last monday i sent in apl for open work permit n study permit as was studying n working under implied status n i was like i have sent my applc since august so um under implied status she was like oh i can't see it so i got mad then i told her how can make you see it?then she gave me her fax number and her name to fax the post receipt so today i receive my study permit and work permit so with CIC anything is possible

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
I would apply now but what if my LMO comes a few days later still in time? Then I have to explain, that sorry but I`d rather have my extention than the visitor visa- I don`t mind to pay an extra 150$ to play it safe, but I don`t want to mess around with it. The call centre agent said I can apply even on the 12th of dec., the exact date when it expires- just not a day later. So she would wait in my place till then. I was always very careful not to overstay any visas and make sure that there is enough time to get a new before the previous expires- this time I`m not so lucky...I decided to wait until dec. and revise the question if I still have no news.

Are you living in Saskatoon Mimi? Huh, I`m in Fort McMurray, I know what you mean by COLD!:)

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Any one has the Fax number for CIC-Edmonton

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
I went on google and on the cic website and found this fax number adzees780 495 2581