App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
lhet_sept2010 said:
Hi Latvian!

Thanks a lot! I even passed application for extension of my stay 2 weeks ago.. i thought I will get result by July.. ^.^
.. and yes i did apply through Vegreville.. maybe because there's no child involved? or the officer handled my application is indeed great! ")
Hi lhet_sept2010!
Your timeline is amazing and inspirational for all of us! When i saw your processing time i started to believe that my waiting is almost ended!!! Thank you for sharing this information!

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hello Inlanders,

I applied in June 2010 for P.R. Got first stage & O.W.P on 6th April 2011. than they demand for police clearance, I sent it they have it on 30th May 2011.

Now does any one know after that how long it will take (According to your own experienece) to get final decision?

Thanks for your help & Support...............................................................God Bless

Latvian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Halifax, NS, Canada
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Hey fleurette!

I'm in Canada since July 2009 and live in Halifax. Luckily I'm able to work as came here with a work permit, which I've managed to extend already twice :) last time through LMO provided by my employer.

I'm looking at the timeline and it makes me hope I'll get some news soon, but since my son is on the same application it may delay things...

But I'm trying to stay positive :D

P.S. Udachi v ozhidanii! ;)

fleurette

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
Jurjen said:
Here's a careful theory: in order to have it added on eCas, an agent that processes applications must enter it to the eCas part of your digital file. If you call the CIC hotline, the agents there have to possibility to run some checks, but they can't change anything to your files (read-only).

@ Boasorte: congrats on the landing!
Hi Juren, thank you very much for your opinion!
This question bothered me so long time! When we called the CIC and asked to check if they received my medical results, the agents said that everything is good. They got my medical results in October 2010.
It seems that they will add this information to my file after reviewing the results of other checks :(
By the way, thank you for the information!

Canada07

Jun 28, 2011
Van
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
15-08-2011
boasorte said:
Yes, I am brasileiro! :p Thank you for the congratulations.

- I was requested for new Police Certificates because the ones I had initially sent with my application were wrong.
I had a hired a brazilian attorney to get it for me since I didn't know I could do it over the internet, I later found out that he sent me the wrong certificates, from different police departments.

When I got requested for new certificates I got them myself through the internet (Policia Militar, Policia Federal e Justica Federal) and CPC accepted it. (They have to be translated!)

- CIC didn't request me for new medicals, actually they extended it for one more year.

Which brazilian city are you from?
Where are you in Canada?
Hi Boasorte, thank you for answering!! I hope I got the correct police certificates, I remember I got 3 of them.

I am from Sao Paulo, I am living in Vanocuver, how about you?

fleurette

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
Latvian said:
Hey fleurette!

I'm in Canada since July 2009 and live in Halifax. Luckily I'm able to work as came here with a work permit, which I've managed to extend already twice :) last time through LMO provided by my employer.

I'm looking at the timeline and it makes me hope I'll get some news soon, but since my son is on the same application it may delay things...

But I'm trying to stay positive :D

P.S. Udachi v ozhidanii! ;)
I came here as a visitor. We got married in September and it was so difficult to think about being separately right after the wedding. So we decided to apply an inland application. I am in Canada 14 months without rights to work and to study. Like many other inlanders. Of course, it was my choice. But I dream to stop this waiting, worries and to get the decision...

We don't have kids, but i am not sure if it makes the process faster.. other way they can check our relationships double. trying not to be panic and to stay strong (as Love_Young says :))

We'll be in touch! I really hope the end is coming! :)

katie_van

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mm04 said:
GOOD NEWS !!!
I just talked to the call center. The agent said everything is fine :) I received AIP and second stage approval at the same time - the PR application is complete and fully approved. Right now the file is transfered to the Vancouver office.

I am so happy! :)

One question for the experts: Once I have received the letter from Vegreville, can I leave Canada and re-enter without any problems because the PR application is complete. Or do I have to wait for the PR card to arrive?

Today is a happy day! :)
Congratulations mm04~!
Finally you can travel outside Canada soon~!! That's what I'm looking forward to the most :D

jhjeppe

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
The Pas, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 August 2009
Doc's Request.
31 January 2010
AOR Received.
14 June 2010
Med's Request
5 October 2010
Med's Done....
12 October 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
5 October 2011
LANDED..........
20 May 2012
Hi, I am new to this forum.

Here is my current timeline

App: inland spousal sponsorship

27th October 2010 - application received
12th October 2010 - Medicals done
6th April 2011 - Additional info sent

Still waiting, have not heard a single word out of them.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Welcome to the thread jhjeppe! Do you know when your application started processing?
I will be adding you to our chart very soon! Hope you feel comfortable here.

fleurette

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
CIC declared the new date! They are working on applications received on September 14, 2010.
An additional step forward!!!

lhet_sept2010

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-09-12
LANDED..........
23-09-2011
fleurette said:
Hi lhet_sept2010!
Your timeline is amazing and inspirational for all of us! When i saw your processing time i started to believe that my waiting is almost ended!!! Thank you for sharing this information!
thanks fleurette:

..but im still waiting for my letter to arrive..if i don't get it today, i'll call CIC tomorrow..

you're almost done too! just hope for the best!!

sa_ja

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
Med's Request
15-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Hello all!

Question to all poeple that got AIP and had a Work permit before applying for PR:

I am wondering if police reports that was sent for the WP can be use in the decision for PR!?

My partner lived in mexico for more than 6 months and we sent police report for WP but did not include it for PR... Could they use it? Or we will have to get a new one!? He has not been to mex since he got his WP!??

I am just hoping to get both stage at the same time... Some time in sept/oct.... And not have to get police clearance again from Mex it is sooooo long!

Thanks!

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada07 said:
Hi Boasorte, thank you for answering!! I hope I got the correct police certificates, I remember I got 3 of them.

I am from Sao Paulo, I am living in Vanocuver, how about you?
I am from Rio. I am currently living in Halifax, N.S(on the other side of the country ha ha). How do you like it there in Vancouver? I've heard it rains a lot. :)

oceans_end

Star Member
Dec 16, 2009
how do we find out what date CIC in Vergeville opened letters to?

and how long does it take for something to post on e-cas after the letter is opened?

lemony_20

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/11/10
Doc's Request.
13/09/11
AOR Received.
AIP 22/9/2011
Med's Done....
23/06/11
Interview........
TBA
LANDED..........
...waiting...
Welcome, jhjeppe! I sent my app in only a few days after you. We are all anxious and awaiting some kind of news. :)

Love_Young,
I heard it is OK to leave the country if you are from a visa-exempt place like the U.S. once your application is done, but if you don't have your PR card it is best to visit the local embassy and get a return travel document.

I have a single question though, I heard that if you don't pay the right to PR fee ahead of time it can delay everything 2 months, but inland applicants pay at the landing interview right?