Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-09-12
LANDED..........
23-09-2011
Hi Teriskier!

Mine didn't say Medical results has been received either.

I did my medical 10months ago and still valid. i think there's no problem with that..

TIMELINE:
sept 12, 2010 - application sent
sept 15, 2010 - application received
nov. 3, 2010 - application processed
june 20, 2010 - officer talked to my husband for my new passport to be faxed
june 20, 2010 - decision made

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is my complete timeline:

Medicals: December, 2009

Application Sent: May 13, 2010
Application Received: May 21, 2010

Additional Information sent(more evidences): November 15, 2010 (I sent them on my own)
Additional Information enclosed to file: February 4, 2011

AIP letters issue date: March 16, 2011
AIP letters received: March 24, 2011

Police Certificates request(w/ AIP): same dates as AIP letters
Police Certificates (from Brazil) sent: April 11, 2011
Police Certificates Enclosed to file: May 4, 2011

OWP request sent: March 28, 2011
OWP date of issue: May 4, 2011
OWP received at mailing address: May 10, 2011

Decision Made (on e-cas): May 11, 2011 (same day I got my temp. SIN)
Decision Made date of issue: May 9, 2011
Decision Made letter received: May 17, 2011

Landing Interview letter received: June 6, 2011
Landing Interview date: June 15, 2011

Good luck to those still waiting! :)

Iceyqueen

Mar 2, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2010
AOR Received.
20-01-2011
Interview........
None
LANDED..........
28-06-2011
My son and I finally landed today. Our appointment was at 9:30 so we were there about 9:15. We sat there for two hours before they called us in. Once we got in there it only took about ten minutes. She just asked the three questions and had us verify that everything was correct. She shook our hands and said congratulations and welcome to Canada which was very cool. Luckily the people for SIN numbers were there so we just gave them our old cards and got our new numbers right then. I am so happy that this is finally over. We landed in Hamilton where the waiting room is very small and not enough chairs for everyone to sit on but my son being the gentleman that he is, offered his seat to the pretty ladies lol. He is 19 after all. Anyway, this was the best part of this whole process and we are doing the freaky happy dance now. Now just two years to wait to apply for Citizenship but I won't be freaking out about that like I did through this process. Much luck to those that are still waiting and hopefully you will get landed very shortly. ;D

katie_van

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I'm new, I wish I knew this forum earlier.

I'm still waiting for approval in principle (AIP).
My progress from ecas:
We received your application for permanent residence on September 30, 2010.
We started processing your application on November 17, 2010.

Thank you so much for the chart. I thought that I have to wait 9 months more since cic website says Step2 takes "9 months". I'm so relieved that it doesn't take that long time for decision making after AIP.

Have a great day! It seems nice weather in Vancouver. ;D

fleurette

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
Iceyqueen said:
My son and I finally landed today......Anyway, this was the best part of this whole process and we are doing the freaky happy dance now. Now just two years to wait to apply for Citizenship but I won't be freaking out about that like I did through this process. Much luck to those that are still waiting and hopefully you will get landed very shortly. ;D
Congratulations, Iceyqueen! :) Thank you for your landing story. it is really interesting to hear how fast and simple this process comparing with the difficult waiting time.

Now your PR journey was ended! Wishing you a good luck in Canada Life! :)

fleurette

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
I would like to ask people who already got their application decisions and passed through the landing process to share emotions and feelings after landing.
Do you feel a fresh flow of energy, an exceptional readiness for any sort of enterprise?
Does a sense of freedom to choose your next actions (to work, to study, to visit a native country) allow you to forget about difficulties of waiting time? Are you really happy person now?
What do you think about the waiting period in new light - from the position of Permanent Resident?

Latvian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Halifax, NS, Canada
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Hey Fleurette!

I'm in the same boat as you are so I'm still waiting... but hope to be there soon :D

We're you from in Russia and where're you in Canada? I'm from Riga.

Canada07

Jun 28, 2011
Van
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
15-08-2011
Hi All,

I wish I've known this blog before; it is excellent since we can share our concerns and experiences.

Here is the info of my application

We received your application for permanent residence on October 8, 2010.

We started processing your application on November 29, 2010.

I have one question that I couldn't find in the blog. Someone could help me please. I haven't sent the RMCP check yet, because I read that it was not necessary and CIC would request it late, but I sent the criminal check from my contry that was requested. Should I send the RMCP now or wait for their request? what would be faster? I've been living in Canada for 3 years now, Does CIC request it to all processes?

Thank you

Thank you

lhet_sept2010

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-09-12
LANDED..........
23-09-2011
Iceyqueen said:
My son and I finally landed today. Our appointment was at 9:30 so we were there about 9:15. We sat there for two hours before they called us in. Once we got in there it only took about ten minutes. She just asked the three questions and had us verify that everything was correct. She shook our hands and said congratulations and welcome to Canada which was very cool. Luckily the people for SIN numbers were there so we just gave them our old cards and got our new numbers right then. I am so happy that this is finally over. We landed in Hamilton where the waiting room is very small and not enough chairs for everyone to sit on but my son being the gentleman that he is, offered his seat to the pretty ladies lol. He is 19 after all. Anyway, this was the best part of this whole process and we are doing the freaky happy dance now. Now just two years to wait to apply for Citizenship but I won't be freaking out about that like I did through this process. Much luck to those that are still waiting and hopefully you will get landed very shortly. ;D

Congratulations ICyQueen!

I am also from Hamilton, Ontario.. Im just waiting for the letter sent by the CIC..

MY TIMELINE:
sept 12, 2010: application sent
sept 15, 2010: application received
nov. 3, 2010: application processed
june 20, 2010: officer request for my passport
june 20, 2010: decision made
... can't wait to see the letter now :)

Latvian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Halifax, NS, Canada
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Canada07,

As far as I know CIC will do the RCMP criminal check by themselves so there is no need for you to send them anything.

lhet_sept2010,

Your timeline looks perfect! You for it all within 9 months time, fantastic! Did you apply inland through Vegreville?

Thanks!

lhet_sept2010

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-09-12
LANDED..........
23-09-2011
Latvian said:
Canada07,

As far as I know CIC will do the RCMP criminal check by themselves so there is no need for you to send them anything.

lhet_sept2010,

Your timeline looks perfect! You for it all within 9 months time, fantastic! Did you apply inland through Vegreville?

Thanks!
Hi Latvian!

Thanks a lot! I even passed application for extension of my stay 2 weeks ago.. i thought I will get result by July.. ^.^
.. and yes i did apply through Vegreville.. maybe because there's no child involved? or the officer handled my application is indeed great! ")

Canada07

Jun 28, 2011
Van
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
15-08-2011
Latvian said:
Canada07,

lhet_sept2010,

Thanks!

Hi Latvian, thank you!!

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada07 said:
Hi All,
I wish I've known this blog before; it is excellent since we can share our concerns and experiences.
Here is the info of my application
We received your application for permanent residence on October 8, 2010.
We started processing your application on November 29, 2010.

I have one question that I couldn't find in the blog. Someone could help me please. I haven't sent the RMCP check yet, because I read that it was not necessary and CIC would request it late, but I sent the criminal check from my contry that was requested. Should I send the RMCP now or wait for their request? what would be faster? I've been living in Canada for 3 years now, Does CIC request it to all processes?
Thank you
Thank you
Firstly Welcome to the thread!

You won't be asked to send the RCMP check, CPC-V has its own way of requesting it. Also, I haven't seen anybody being asked for it lately.
As for your Police Certificates if you sent the ones stated on the CIC website you will be just fine.
:)

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
Hey Boasorte, congratulations on your landing!!! I know it is kind of late but I haven`t seen you posting for a bit. How is everything going for you?

Canada07

Jun 28, 2011
Van
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
15-08-2011
boasorte said:
Firstly Welcome to the thread!

You won't be asked to send the RCMP check, CPC-V has its own way of requesting it. Also, I haven't seen anybody being asked for it lately.
As for your Police Certificates if you sent the ones stated on the CIC website you will be just fine.
:)
Hi Boasorte, Thank you for the welcome. So you are also from Brazil, Congratulation for ending your process and get your PR!!!
I saw in your process that it was requested your criminal records from Brazil again? Do they ask you for the medical again as well since your process was longer than 12 months?

Thank you!