Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Congratulations to all who received their papers. I've been busy with work lately. Nice to see they are processing June applicants. A couple more months for us. Good vibes to everyone and hope you have a great week!

YodaBob

Jan 18, 2011
Red Deer
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 April 2010
Doc's Request.
06 January 2011
komar said:
Hi Yodabob,

I am not sure but here's what I think. They asked us for medical within 90 days of recieving the letter so I am thinking that they will get back to our file after the 90 days are over to check if the results are there and make a decision. Before then, whoever opens the mail whenever, will only put the update/ medical results in our file.
Thank you komar , that makes alot of sense. Hopefully when my 90 days is up there will be something.

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
YodaBob said:
Hello Everyone! Sorry I haven't posted for so long, I was getting a little depressing watching everyone who applied after me to receive their AIP while we were still waiting for words, I just had to walk away for a while. Sorry I hope I am still welcome back.

So I have a question, I sent in my application last year in Mar and they received my application on April 1 2010 and started processing my application in June. I received a letter from them dated Jan 26 2011 requesting more proof that me and my common law are still living together, we sent back more documents and according to Canada Post they have signed and received our mail on Jan 17. I called the immigration yesterday, and they said that they are opening requested documents received on Feb 16. But there's still no notes saying that they have open our documents yet. Should I be worried?? Is it possible that the documents are lost? They say we have 90 days to respones, and I am pretty sure that's coming up soon... Don't know what to do...

Thank you!

on the immigration officer manual i read that applicants have 90 days to answer all requests of info from vegreville. their request is going to expire on the 25 th of april 2011. after that they could close your file. you have to be sure that they received your additional info. Just in doubt i would send another letter with the same info you sent. there in your explanation of things you may have made a mistake. you said that they received your additional info through canada post on the 17 th of january(you mean february?)...i understand your frustrations and worries. i sent to vegreville additional info(not asked for) and they opened it right away. three weeks later it already appeared in my file that they had received the information....i don't want to scare you, but my advise is to send everything again explaining in a letter why and last thing , the most important of all....did you send your additional info to

CPC Vegreville
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1W5

??

this is a different address than the normal one to send normal applications. Good luck!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
eagle said:
Hello people.

So i received the letters last friday.

- standard AIP format letter stating that they declare me eligible for PR.
- Received OWP
- another letter addressed to my Wife (the sponsor) stating that she has been approved as a sponsor

- they have given me 90 days to submit a police certificate from france (i lived there 10 years ago)
This is what i found consuing, while applying it clearly requires the applicaticants to submit police certificates for countries where they have resided for 6 months or more since the age of 18 . Which did not apply to me because I came to Canada a month after I turned 18. The AIP letter states "Please submit the police ceritificate if you have lived in france for 6 months or more in the last 10 years" . I went to the embassy and filed a request, i should be receiveing it soon.

So what happens with my PR once i submit it?
How much longer will it take ?

Please advise
Woohoo CONGRATULATIONS eagle. What date was the letter signed on?
Thank you for sharing your good news with us. :D

Kayeeen said:
Woooohoooo everyone is getting close :) good luck to everyone :)

Love_young the letters I received were signed march 29 :)
Thank you so very much Kayeeen for telling me that. Really helps out.
Bet you're looking forward to your landing soon.

angtao said:
Love Young, I was one of the 22% that said it is going to be after June 3. YAY ME!

Keeping my hopes up!
Glad that you voted angtao. Woo you are a positive one. Good job.
Maybe the polls were good luck for us? :p I hope this keeps up.

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
What great news CIC updateing longer than what a lot of us thought! COngrats to those who have got letters and I hope some people receive some more before the week is out!

LY- so close my dear! :)

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
Love_Young said:
I need help guys, I just can't keep positive today.
Been breaking down all day. The wait has finally and truly hit me. :'(
Ok. I'm late but I wanted to wait until I had more time to respond. I remember this feeling. You have about a mth or so to AIP and that's the exact same way I was feeling too. But someone ;D was there to offer kind words and now it's my time to tell you to just stay positive, hope and pray for the best. I am confident you will get positive news when it's your time. You have been so supportive of us all and as you see from all the responses, we have your back as well. And look! They're moving faster now ;)

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
Love_Young said:
Maybe the polls were good luck for us? :p I hope this keeps up.
Yes, I think the polls brings us lucky and thanks for LUCKY Love_Young brought up this idea.

I'd like to play the polls again some times when you have free time.... ;D Then we may find out CIC speeds up up up

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
eagle said:
CIC Vegreville received my application on May 27th 2010.
i noticed that CIC had speeded up a little in the last month. if you are lucky you may probably receive PR in two months(from when they receive your poloce certificate), but don't count on it....not to get disappointed in case it doesn't happen

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Love_Young said:
Hey PUZZLED, I will not give up. You all help me so much.
Everything you said really REALLY helped and has been keeping me strong.
All of you have. So nice to know people like you.

Woo congrats! We got ours a couple of weeks ago. Was a lot more than we thought we would get back.
My advice to everyone is that a lot of people don't actually realize the benefits/credits they could be entitled to so just check them out.
When do you think you will go home?

I am so excited to know too. I hope it is good and is what we all guessed it would be. I can't wait for you to get your good news TL and all the rest of you June applicants. I am routing for you.
most likely in august. cant wait!

SssS

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For you guys who have already landed.

What did they give you into your passport. I am contemplating to change my passport when I go home next time and was wondering if it is possible - or what to do.

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
June 6th!!! Feeling butterflies in my stomach...it's worse than being in love lol :)
I wish you Teresa-Lynn to hear news this week or the next!
My poor work permit extension is still sitting there and I see it might get processed at the same time, they slowed down with the temporary applications though. I am greatly lucky that I have been on implied status from the beginning of December and able to keep working- almost like I sent an OWP appl. which I didn't.
Good luck everyone and keep the spirit up! Especially you Love_Young, don't worry too much, you will see AIP will arrive soon for you!

abc3896

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
komar said:
Hi abc3896

Ours is a rather long story. We applied in June2009 and did our medicals in the same month. Our application was rejected in Jan2010. We re-applied in April 2010 and attached the same medical as they were valid at that time. We got AIP last month but it is asking redo medicals as the one we attached have expired by now.
thx Komar I have done the medical three times since 2009 so i really don't want to do that again haha! anyways, congrats on your AIP!!

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
ditta said:
June 6th!!! Feeling butterflies in my stomach...it's worse than being in love lol :)
I wish you Teresa-Lynn to hear news this week or the next!
My poor work permit extension is still sitting there and I see it might get processed at the same time, they slowed down with the temporary applications though. I am greatly lucky that I have been on implied status from the beginning of December and able to keep working- almost like I sent an OWP appl. which I didn't.
Good luck everyone and keep the spirit up! Especially you Love_Young, don't worry too much, you will see AIP will arrive soon for you!
Thanks Ditta, we are hoping too! Yours is coming very soon! I hope we all receive good news :)

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
I am checking e-cas three times a day now, i feel like I shouldn't but i do anyways. It's too close.