+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

flower07

Jul 23, 2010
santacruzan said:
good morning just phone the immigration today asking regarding my application the agent told me they sent a letter for more information, so sad we dont have the letter yet my question is how long it will ganno take to attached to our files if we send the info they want ...im so frustrated..
We got a request for more info too in January after 9 months. We submitted the extra info in February, and now just waiting again....

northern70

Feb 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The initial application had proof of the relationship. Maybe it wasn't enough.
I put common-law on the tax form.
Hopefully it's a medical update or something else.

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
santacruzan said:
were common law now but the time we sent the application its conjugal partner coz we just leaving for 8 months the time we sent the application
That may be what it is. Conjugal is usually for people who are apart. It seems it may have been better to get married and apply or wait for common law status. Well let's hope you get the letter ASAP and see what they're requesting. Good luck and hope your process ends soon with good news.

northern70

Feb 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Flower if you don't mind me asking, was it more proof of the relationship?
If they are asking about something else, should proof of the relationship be sent anyway?
They request marriage certs, not sure about divorce certs.
I am santacruzan's partner. Sorry about the barrage of questions.
We are both stressed out. Thank you for the support and advice offered.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
anyone?

Hey guys,

What is AOR? I know it means Acknowledgement of receipt. Is this the same as when your application starts processing?

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angtao said:
anyone?

Hey guys,

What is AOR? I know it means Acknowledgement of receipt. Is this the same as when your application starts processing?
No, it is when the app' arrives. Start of processing is not usually the same date.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Is App when your file arrives to the Visa office?

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angtao said:
anyone?

Hey guys,

People who apply INLAND don't receive AOR, only OUTLAND applicants receive this letter.

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Sooooo, I got a call this afternoon from CIC which was a bit of a shock. They were just wanting to update my file and asked about my work history as I was only on contract till March 2010. Advised them I still work for the same company and also now permanet, I then asked about my file and how it was going but she said she couldn't discuss it and that was it. She also mentioned that is was easier to call than send out a letter.

We sent a fax yesterday for FOSS notes wonder if this is connected somehow, maybe they hadn't looked at my file since Oct when I got AIP!?! Hmm hope not :)

Anyone else had a call to update info instead of a letter?

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
kiwikris said:
Hahaha yeah I wish! :) Hopefully it doesn't take too long to get them! How long did they take last time? Hubby faxed it to Vegreville yesterday but he thought it should maybe go to Ottawa but our file has not yet been transferred.

LY have you faxed yours? Be interesting to see whos comes first!
I ordered my FOSS notes twice, and both time i got them withing 10 days from Vegreville. By the way applicant's file only transfers to local embassy if you require an interview for the genuineness of the relationship. Otherwise they only send the confirmation of completion of the application, and ask local office to schedule an interview.

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
I ordered my 2nd set of FOSS last week, I think they took around 30 days 1st time ???

I just don't know what the hell CIC are doing with me now , 3 years in November I will have been waiting :mad:

Material

Feb 16, 2011
eyeoftheocean said:
I ordered my 2nd set of FOSS last week, I think they took around 30 days 1st time ???

I just don't know what the hell CIC are doing with me now , 3 years in November I will have been waiting :mad:
Thats awful ..I feel for u

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
eyeoftheocean said:

Did you fax the request? or send it through a regular mail.. See i am only hour away from Vegreville, So mail comes by faster.

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
adzees said:
I ordered my FOSS notes twice, and both time i got them withing 10 days from Vegreville. By the way applicant's file only transfers to local embassy if you require an interview for the genuineness of the relationship. Otherwise they only send the confirmation of completion of the application, and ask local office to schedule an interview.
Thanks Adzees, I didn't know that it was only to schedule an interview I thought they sent the file as well. Nice to learn something new:) Hopefully I get 10 days but good to know it can take longer before I start harassing them lol.

Eye, it is honestly really shitty that you are still waiting :( My friend who got PR said even I should go to my local MP even though time is not up as they will (maybe maby not) but can make things happen. Wish there was something I could do to help you.