May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
boasorte said:
I AM! It's been 10 months now and I haven't heard a thing from them. Expecting the timeline to change to 10 months waiting time instead of 9-10 months.
boasorte I am waiting to hear good news for you! You should hear any time now. Are able to log into e-cas again? I wonder what happened there. Keep us posted.

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
ditta said:
Hey everyone! It's been quite some time I was here. My hardware gave up, such like Suenim's PC. Congrats for all the AIPs, especially for Suenim!
I know Boasorte, you must be on the fence of going nuts. Keep up your spirit!
The slowliness is just outrageous. I wonder that agents got retired or laid off that they slowed down that much? It's not only PR applications but other temporary records as well. The WP extension processing times went up too, I am on implied status for 3 months and I expect another month to go. However, I am busy with work and my son started walking, a new exciting chapter that keeps me occupied.
I wish the time flies faster for all of us!
Thanks Ditta! Congrats on the new milestone with your son. I remember how excited I was a year ago when my girl stepped off ;D

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
lilly_inland said:
anyone know what dates they are currently processing at? I meant the actual processing date and not the one on the website.....
The are usually about 1 week ahead of what they post. You never really know.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Do the dates always change on a Tuesday?

Do they ever change my more then 1 week at a time?

Do you guys think the times will get worse or they will become better. Right now it says May 11,2010 but it is March 22.2011. It is now over 10 months, going on to 11 months.

What is going on in Vegreville? They need to hire more people or do something.

Sorry for the rage. Just venting:(

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
eyeoftheocean said:
I ordered my 2nd FOSS notes last week , maybe we learn something from them , like whats going on LOL ~
Hahaha yeah I wish! :) Hopefully it doesn't take too long to get them! How long did they take last time? Hubby faxed it to Vegreville yesterday but he thought it should maybe go to Ottawa but our file has not yet been transferred.

LY have you faxed yours? Be interesting to see whos comes first!

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Hey guys,

What is AOR? I know it means Acknowledgement of receipt. Is this the same as when your application starts processing?

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
Congrats to ppl who got good news recently and best wishes for ppl applied on Jan 2010.

Could anyone plz tell me what would be the best time to apply FOSS ? (7 months after sending app or ?)

Thank you.

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
good morning just phone the immigration today asking regarding my application the agent told me they sent a letter for more information, so sad we dont have the letter yet my question is how long it will ganno take to attached to our files if we send the info they want ...im so frustrated..

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
santacruzan said:
good morning just phone the immigration today asking regarding my application the agent told me they sent a letter for more information, so sad we dont have the letter yet my question is how long it will ganno take to attached to our files if we send the info they want ...im so frustrated..
Ooo Mmm Gggg, after 10 months they request more information!! That's so ridiculous!!
We all can relate to your frustration. :/

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
northern70 said:
What information would they want at 10 months into the process?
still dont know were waiting for the letter they said they sent last march 17

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
boasorte said:
Ooo Mmm Gggg, after 10 months they request more information!! That's so ridiculous!!
We all can relate to your frustration. :/
were planning to get married by oct its family tradition but i guess we need marry now
we bought a truck which both our names and my divorce certificate i dont know if ok to send these documents plus his tax return all the bills ect , plus the letter were waiting still no idea what they want ....

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
santacruzan said:
were planning to get married by oct its family tradition but i guess we need marry now
we bought a truck which both our names and my divorce certificate i dont know if ok to send these documents plus his tax return all the bills ect , plus the letter were waiting still no idea what they want ....
So you are in a common law relationship, right?
They may be requesting more evidences about your common-law relationship(it may also be something else.). But if they are indeed requesting documents regarding your relationship, gather as much evidence as you can and send all of them in. If you guys have any ongoing plan to get married soon, also tell them about it. I don't know how long it takes for them to attach the new informations to the file, but in any case send it to them as fast as you can.
Good luck to you, pls keep us all posted. :)

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
boasorte said:
So you are in a common law relationship, right?
They may be requesting more evidences about your common-law relationship(it may also be something else.). But if they are indeed requesting documents regarding your relationship, gather as much evidence as you can and send all of them in. If you guys have any ongoing plan to get married soon, also tell them about it. I don't know how long it takes for them to attach the new informations to the file, but in any case send it to them as fast as you can.
Good luck to you, pls keep us all posted. :)
were common law now but the time we sent the application its conjugal partner coz we just leaving for 8 months the time we sent the application