dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
Love_Young said:
YMCA: Looks like you got approved for AIP. CONGRATS!!!

adzees: I am very sorry. I was having a bit of a rough day yesterday, trying to get things ready for my birthday getaway. Lol. I think I was trying to say that it seems like those that were asked to update the client history, it didn't seem to delay them past the regular expected AIP date. And I did not know that they aren't transferred right after AIP. Nice to know that now. Hopefully mine won't be too much trouble and will stay there.

santacruzan: Congrats! You should be hearing something within the next day or two. So far it looks good. Get ready to celebrate!

suenim: Seems like your time is getting very close. You ready? I think you will hear something this week. :)

thank you very much , really appreaciated you know i really desperate tgo to Phils and see my kids gosh im terribly missed them.. im still home sick not seeing them hugging them.... Help us God

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
Love_Young said:
Thank You!!! :-* Aww makes me smile.

P.S. Everyone don't forget that Asta has her landing interview today. We should congratulate her. It will be a big party. :)
good luck asta ... God Bless You

californiajeninca

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy Birthday Y_L! It's my sissy's birthday today too. So I'll have a drink for her and you! have a great day. I miss my sissy!

good luck asta and congratulations to all the AIPers!

Coffee time.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Love_Young said:
adzees: I am very sorry. I was having a bit of a rough day yesterday, trying to get things ready for my birthday getaway. Lol. I think I was trying to say that it seems like those that were asked to update the client history, it didn't seem to delay them past the regular expected AIP date. And I did not know that they aren't transferred right after AIP. Nice to know that now. Hopefully mine won't be too much trouble and will stay there.
Hey you don't have to say sorry. We all are friends here, and discussing things. No one here has a degree in Immigration. We all are saying things based on experience. So Cheer up. When is your Birthday?

Hopefully every thing will work out for you in a positive direction.

zehra

Nov 15, 2010
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I need your experience and help about visa extension. I applied for PR under Family class on October 14 but haven't heard anything yet. Even though I applied work permit within my application, I need to apply visa extension again to keep my health card.

So I've downloaded all documents but I'm very confused with some. I don't think I need to fill the representative form. Can you tell me which forms you filled and sent? I have less than two weeks to do now.

Thanks

zehra

Nov 15, 2010
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also, do we really need to fill "Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union" form, we are providing the copy of our marriage certificate already. This form is confusing me :(

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
Love Young....Happy Birthday, wish you have a really good day (forget about the immigration at least one day :) )

Asta...hope to hear your good news soon....good luck

Zehra...I didn't use representative form and I don't think you need to fill the declaration of relationship things..., I just filled the form and give the reason that bcos I'm waiting for PR processing in land last week, I think they can check by themselves, especially you've already provided marriage certificate last time.

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
YMCA said:
Hello Everyone,

A decision has been made and you will be contacted. [/b]
congrats! :)

Happy Birthday once again, Love Young! :-*

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Have you gone for your interview yet Asta?

lovealife

Feb 25, 2011
Good day to ya all

Here is the situation :

1.Dont have status.
2.Exclusion order (for 1 year)
3.waiting on a sponsorship app. since Augest 2009 it was transfered to the Etobicoke office in March 2010 !!
4.Still waiting !!!

WHAT A MESS !! :'(

Any ideas on what will happen if the app is approved with regards to the exclusion order?

Please feel free to comment on the situation and please let me know your experiance if you were/are in a similiar situation

Thanks in advance

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
TeresaLynn said:
Have you gone for your interview yet Asta?
yes, i have. i was about to tell about it :)

Soooo i have LANDED today :)
It was scheduled for 8am, and we were a bit late because of the huge traffic and i got nervous. But when we came into the room/hall where we supposed to land, i saw lots of people there waiting for their line. I think all of them were scheduled for 8am :) anyways, i imagined we will be called to a separate room just me and hubby and do landing interview. Actually it was like getting a SIN or Health Card (or bank). there were 8 workers and they call people one by one. So we were waiting for our turn till 9am. At first we were asked to pay 490$ - the Right of Permanent Residence Fee. Then we had to wait again. Soon we were called to "the window", the officer asked for my passport, asked if i had committed any crime, if i was forced to leave any country etc, (u know these questions). Then he asked me to check the data about me in the document im about to sign. I had to give 1 photo for PR card (they need only 1, they say they ask for 2 just in case one is damaged etc). So i signed it. I was told that PR card will arrive by mail in 6-8 weeks. and he added that i will be able to travel, and i always have to have this PR card with me while travelling. He stamped my passport. theres todays date on the stamp and he wrote near it "CPR" and number. Then he greeted me with PR. and said that i will be called soon again to change my SIN. After few minutes i was called to another window, and another officer changed my SIN number and said that the card will arrive in mail. They all were very nice and sweet, second officer was funny too :) . They apologized for the long wait. I was reminded to change health card too. Ill do that tomorrow. so thats it.

whos next? :)

hows birthday going, L.Y.? :)

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
lovealife said:
Good day to ya all

Here is the situation :

1.Dont have status.
2.Exclusion order (for 1 year)
3.waiting on a sponsorship app. since Augest 2009 it was transfered to the Etobicoke office in March 2010 !!
4.Still waiting !!!

WHAT A MESS !! :'(

Any ideas on what will happen if the app is approved with regards to the exclusion order?

Please feel free to comment on the situation and please let me know your experiance if you were/are in a similiar situation

Thanks in advance
Sorry to hear about your ordeal. What is an exclusion order?

californiajeninca

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Asta. Seeing the time table for your filed app, owp issueance and approval is giving me a more positive outlook right now.

I'm singing "Las Mananitas" for L_Y and my sis today.

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
CONGRATULATIONS ASTA!!!

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
zehra said:
Hi everyone,

I need your experience and help about visa extension. I applied for PR under Family class on October 14 but haven't heard anything yet. Even though I applied work permit within my application, I need to apply visa extension again to keep my health card.

So I've downloaded all documents but I'm very confused with some. I don't think I need to fill the representative form. Can you tell me which forms you filled and sent? I have less than two weeks to do now.

Thanks
u dont need common law union form because ur not common law partners, u are married, so its marriage certificate instead.

usually if u apply for Open Work Permit, u dont have to extend visa. they grant u a work permit with AIP, thats is after ~9-10 months. but since u have a health card (how did u get a health card?), then i dont know sorry. If u dont use a representative, u doing it urself, then u dont need that form.