Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
YMCA: Looks like you got approved for AIP. CONGRATS!!!

adzees: I am very sorry. I was having a bit of a rough day yesterday, trying to get things ready for my birthday getaway. Lol. I think I was trying to say that it seems like those that were asked to update the client history, it didn't seem to delay them past the regular expected AIP date. And I did not know that they aren't transferred right after AIP. Nice to know that now. Hopefully mine won't be too much trouble and will stay there.

santacruzan: Congrats! You should be hearing something within the next day or two. So far it looks good. Get ready to celebrate!

suenim: Seems like your time is getting very close. You ready? I think you will hear something this week. :)

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
Love_Young said:
YMCA: Looks like you got approved for AIP. CONGRATS!!!

adzees: I am very sorry. I was having a bit of a rough day yesterday, trying to get things ready for my birthday getaway. Lol. I think I was trying to say that it seems like those that were asked to update the client history, it didn't seem to delay them past the regular expected AIP date. And I did not know that they aren't transferred right after AIP. Nice to know that now. Hopefully mine won't be too much trouble and will stay there.

santacruzan: Congrats! You should be hearing something within the next day or two. So far it looks good. Get ready to celebrate!

suenim: Seems like your time is getting very close. You ready? I think you will hear something this week. :)
Hi L_Y. I don't think it's AIP for YMCA yet. I think they just added to documents that were sent. I got that line on my E-cas 2 weeks ago. My full e-cas reads:

"We received your application for permanent residence on May 13, 2010.

We started processing your application on July 22, 2010.

We received the requested information on February 15, 2011. Thank you for providing the information."

I had sent some info at the end of November. They didn't request anything... I just sent them proactively.

I check e-cas like a mad woman :p. This is going to be one long week for me lol. I have been trying to lose weight by dieting for the past few months but now I've found the secret for weight loss: STRESS lol. CIC really knows how to do it ;D.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
suenim said:
Hi L_Y. I don't think it's AIP for YMCA yet. I think they just added to documents that were sent. I got that line on my E-cas 2 weeks ago. My full e-cas reads:

We received the requested information on February 15, 2011. Thank you for providing the information."

I had sent some info at the end of November. They didn't request anything... I just sent them proactively.

I check e-cas like a mad woman :p. This is going to be one long week for me lol. I have been trying to lose weight by dieting for the past few months but now I've found the secret for weight loss: STRESS lol. CIC really knows how to do it ;D.
Yeah but at the bottom of YMCA's timeline it says "A decision has been made..." that means they have made a decision and usually when that line shows up it means approval of AIP. But really you must be getting so excited/nervous. In a way I am so glad my ECAS doesn't work yet. Lol. And really stress helps you lose weight? Not me, man I pile in the junk food even more. Lol. Now if I am very VERY very stressed out then I would possibly feel too sick to eat. Perhaps that is what it is doing to you. And true, CIC knows how to do it to us for sure. ;)

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
Love_Young said:
Yeah but at the bottom of YMCA's timeline it says "A decision has been made..." that means they have made a decision and usually when that line shows up it means approval of AIP. But really you must be getting so excited/nervous. In a way I am so glad my ECAS doesn't work yet. Lol. And really stress helps you lose weight? Not me, man I pile in the junk food even more. Lol. Now if I am very VERY very stressed out then I would possibly feel too sick to eat. Perhaps that is what it is doing to you. And true, CIC knows how to do it to us for sure. ;)
Oh My. I need to go back to bed lol. I am mixing YMCA's Post with santa-cruzan's lol. ;D. I guess stress gets me delirious too :p. As for the losing weight... I eat a lot normally and when I'm stressed I eat more. So I am suprised (not too mad) that I see the lbs going down on my scale. Ice cream has been a real good friend to me lately. I will keep you posted. As for going back to sleep... I can wish that well. Off to drop the baby to daycare and off to work I go. :'(

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
BTW.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! have a good one Love_young!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Aww thank you suenim for the birthday wish. :) Makes me smile!
Haha don't worry dear. I need to go back to bed too. Lol. And yeah like you haven't read some of my posts? It is proven this process can make us delirious too. Good news is, it shouldn't be permanent but it feels like it now though. I wouldn't be complaining either about the loss of pounds. I wouldn't mind that for myself but that is a wish goodbye for sure. Pizza, cereal, chips, and sweets are my friends. They have treated me well just not my belly. Today I am going to get packed with food and cake so might as well forget about the weight today. Too bad you can't get some more rest. Hope you have a good day at work though and hopefully the day flies so you can get back home where you belong. :p

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Thanks Love_Young,(Happy Birthday!!!) yes it was Christchurch that was hit and that is where we were living before we moved here, so very close to home. The whole country and economy will be affected as there are only 4 million people in NZ and 400,000 in Christchruch (largest city in the South Island).

Eye- thank you for your kind words and thoughts, really appreciate it and I know NZ will get back on their feet, may take a while but it will happen.

For my drivers license, I had to sit all the tests!!! You can't exchange your drivers license from NZ here in Canada( mainly because of the right hand turn rule) I really only had to sit the G1 and G but because of the strike there was a wait time and I would have been on the G1 for a month and not been able to legally drive on my own during that time and I needed to for work so I did the G2 as well. I didn't have to wait the normal wait times though and did the G1 on one day and the G2 the very next day. Was like I was a teeneager again! I also had to have a C.O.P( certificate of particulars) which proves that I had the equivalent of G in NZ and had no record as well. Only cost $9.50 so that wasn't too bad. Was interesting learning to drive on the other side of the road and driving stick/manual transmission using the other hand as well. I started only being able to drive for shorter trips as was always have to think about the differences in road rules and which side of the road I was on. Intersections were fun for sure. Good trick is that the driver no matter here or NZ is also by the middle line. Have to admit I love the right hand turn on red light...as long as people actually stop before they go!

Good luck to everyone and I hope you get some mail this week.
Kia kaha- be strong

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Thank you for the birthday wishes kiwikris. It means a lot for sure.

I am so very devastated to hear that about your home though. That is so tragic. You most certainly should be home when you can get there. I will be praying for a quick and smooth recovery of your home even though I am certain with all tragedies it will take time to build that foundation and confidence up again. I most certainly will be keeping you, your friends, your family and home in my prayers. Once again I am sorry dear. I hope you get PR very soon. Maybe you should talk to the MP and pass it along to the office saying that you have urgencies to go home and need the case finished soon. They may be able to push it through. It is at least worth a shot, eh?

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy Birthday Love_Young!
:)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Thank You!!! :-* Aww makes me smile.

P.S. Everyone don't forget that Asta has her landing interview today. We should congratulate her. It will be a big party. :)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Aww thank you TeresaLynn. Reminds me of the voicemail my mom left for me. It was so sweet.
It really does feel like a family here. Brings so much happiness to my heart. ;D

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LOVE_YOUNG, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day :)

Congrats Asta so happy for you!!!!! Brings us all real hope with your good news!

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
suenim said:
Did you send them additional info? If you did then they just received it or added it to your file. When did you send the additional info?
it was an updated history that they sent us last dec. we fax it and on the next day we sent it thru in mail. in my applications we include medical, police cleareance from my home country and here in yellowknife too..

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
suenim said:

yah ur rigth STRESS is the best way to loose weight lol

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
Love_Young said:
Aww thank you suenim for the birthday wish. :) Makes me smile!
Haha don't worry dear. I need to go back to bed too. Lol. And yeah like you haven't read some of my posts? It is proven this process can make us delirious too. Good news is, it shouldn't be permanent but it feels like it now though. I wouldn't be complaining either about the loss of pounds. I wouldn't mind that for myself but that is a wish goodbye for sure. Pizza, cereal, chips, and sweets are my friends. They have treated me well just not my belly. Today I am going to get packed with food and cake so might as well forget about the weight today. Too bad you can't get some more rest. Hope you have a good day at work though and hopefully the day flies so you can get back home where you belong. :p

happy big bday to u love young, hoping we can hear a good news to them soon .. God Bless U and ur Family ,,,,