05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
adzees said:
Are you trying to log in using your client ID.. if yes then make sure you are using this format

C0000-0000

Zeros are your numerical numbers .. make sure to include C and -
i dont include C, and i still can log in..

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
adzees said:
Are you trying to log in using your client ID.. if yes then make sure you are using this format

C0000-0000

Zeros are your numerical numbers .. make sure to include C and -
When I tried it this way it says this.
"This form is incomplete. Please provide the necessary information below, then send your request again.

1. Client ID number should be in this format: 00000000 or 0000-0000."

And I tried checking again as I normally do and still nothing as of now. Just says they are unable to identify my request. Uh oh well... :'(

matthewc

Jan 18, 2010
Grimsby, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland (CPC-Vegreville)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Love_Young said:
"This form is incomplete. Please provide the necessary information below, then send your request again.

And I tried checking again as I normally do and still nothing as of now. Just says they are unable to identify my request. Uh oh well... :'(
If you're inland and only mailed it 2 months ago, I doubt it would show on e-CAS yet. You're app is likely sitting in a huge bin somewhere with 1000 others waiting for them to start that batch. The e-CAS checker should catch it and email you as soon as it starts working, as long as you put in all possibilities for your ID numbers, country of birth, and possible misspellings of your surname. email me if you want me to check it for you.

Oh and I've never, ever seen a client ID with a leading letter C. It's always 8 numbers, optionally with a dash in the middle (it makes no difference whether or not you put the dash in.)

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
My application started processing 2 mths after it was received. They started on July 22nd and I was not able to log into E-cas on Aug 16. So it was almost a mth after they started that I was able to log in. I don't include the "C" or hyphen when I log in.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
matthewc said:
If you're inland and only mailed it 2 months ago, I doubt it would show on e-CAS yet. You're app is likely sitting in a huge bin somewhere with 1000 others waiting for them to start that batch. The e-CAS checker should catch it and email you as soon as it starts working, as long as you put in all possibilities for your ID numbers, country of birth, and possible misspellings of your surname. email me if you want me to check it for you.

Oh and I've never, ever seen a client ID with a leading letter C. It's always 8 numbers, optionally with a dash in the middle (it makes no difference whether or not you put the dash in.)
Thank you matthew I really appreciate that. I did sign up for your e-Cas tracker and included client ID # and receipt # and etc. However, I did not do misspellings of my name. I wouldn't know where to begin with that seeing as my last name is so small. I know it takes longer for it show up in e-Cas but I can't but be hopeful. However, it does seem that lately around 2 and a half months they begin to open them and processing them so my time should be coming up soon.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
suenim said:
My application started processing 2 mths after it was received. They started on July 22nd and I was not able to log into E-cas on Aug 16. So it was almost a mth after they started that I was able to log in. I don't include the "C" or hyphen when I log in.
So you basically waited until 3 months after they got the application to be to sign in?
Well if that ain't a bummer I don't know what is. Why can't they just have it pop up as soon as it is put into the system?

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Love_Young said:
So you basically waited until 3 months after they got the application to be to sign in?
Well if that ain't a bummer I don't know what is. Why can't they just have it pop up as soon as it is put into the system?
cause they dont care, Love_Young. dont let it get to u. me too was able to log in after almost 3 months only. go find some hobby and make urself busy.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Love_Young said:

oh yeah sorry there shouldn't be any C... lol

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
adzees said:
oh yeah sorry there shouldn't be any C... lol
Love_young,

I found my E-Cas number in well probably a somewhat bizzare way. I travelled in and out of the country a lot at the beginning after only two months of having sent my application. At the border patrol as the officer was talking to me i told him i didnt ae my number. he turned the screen towards me and showed me my whole information ! :). Including my number the way vegreville was processing it. . He printed out that page and i still have it and that is how i got to see my e-cas number. Im not suggesting you go across the brder at all but am just saying :D...

staceyw82

Sep 24, 2010
T.Dot
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi folks! New to the site. Ok so heres my story...

Toronto on Bunac (working holiday)Feb 09- Feb 10
Applied for Common Law PR - Received 24th Feb 10
Started processing 10th May 2010
Thought i was on implied status after sending off my PR.. Only realised after me and the OH went through a bad patch and i was looking for another way to stay in the country. Applied for restoration of status in May 10 just before the 30 days after my visa ran out. My OH sent a letter retracting his sponsorship in haste then sent another one 1 month later retracting his retraction!! Such a hulabulu!
So so far i haven't heard for any of them. .... hope his whole letter carry on doesn't lengthen things. We're back to being loved up and happy. I may have to return home to N.Ireland for a month or two..is that advisable??

lilly_inland

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
hey Love_Young

did you get your letter about processing yet? I haven't heard back yet, so I'm thinking everything is backed up including receiving the first letter from Vegreville !!!!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Hi lilly_inland

Well from what I hear, inlanders don't get letters like outlanders do. I think they just update your eCas. Most people have been saying that they are able to log in 3 months after the application was received there. I haven't been able to sign in yet so must not be processing yet or at least not that I am able to see. Maybe we should call in a couple of days and ask if they have opened ours up yet?

All in all, I think we still have a bit of waiting to go but won't be too long now. Hang tight. :p

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Went to the mail today and nothing there except a bank statement and some mail from my mom.
Hoping this is a good sign that they won't be returning the application. I know deep down they won't but I figure everyone has a fear when it comes to sending off their application and mine just happens to be of them returning the app. Once I get over that hurdle, I am sure unfortunately that I will find something else. Hubby says if there isn't anything to worry about, I always create something to worry about. I wish he wasn't right.

Well even if I don't see it on eCas, our app should be at the top of the pile to start processing now. Eeek....getting excited and nervous. :D
So lilly_inland did you call CIC to see if they have started processing your application? I am assuming you should have been or should be close to being able to sign into eCas by now. So I would check with them. I would love to know how yours is going along.

lilly_inland

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hi Love Young....
No I havent' called CIC yet. How do you get your Client ID? I cant find it anywhere on the visitor visa that I got. I saw on the other folks signature who applied inland that they received a letter from CIC when they started processing their application. So I thought we should also be getting a letter from the CIC soon since its been 3 months since the application was sent. I've heard horror stories where they lose applications, so that's my only scare !