+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

SMA.DE

Jun 19, 2011
angtao said:
SMA, I would call CIC and ask them unless someone on here can answer. Maybe some of you that sent there's in after July 18?

angel, you will have to wait until you get AIP and right now the wait is 11 months as per the cic website.
angtao , I will call them , but you know different call center agents sometime have different answers....just want to know what other people is doing if you are sending your app using old forms after July 18.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Now approving apps received on or after Nov.2, 2010 - 4 day jump on Oct.5

Name Application Received In Process Decision Made AIP Total Time for AIP PR/LANDED

Junglist82 Jan.7 Feb.21

cangaceiro Jan.10 Feb.23

Dominican22 Jan.12 Feb.23

Serendipity Jan.21 Mar.7

fleo Jan.24

sesamerush Jan.27 Mar.8

newcanuck Jan.31 Mar.9

wery Feb.2 Mar.11

dorina Feb.3 Mar.10

Ottawa_inland Feb.23 Mar.24

Canadagirl85 Mar.14 Apr.8

missha Mar.18 Apr.12

wtd Mar.21 Apr.14

jadarius Mar.22

citlali2010 Mar.28 Apr.19

gemauru Mar.30 Apr.18

gmwilk Mar.30 Apr.21

angtao Mar.31 Apr.19

lyrical Apr.4 Apr.21

greyghost Apr.5 Apr.27

chau01 May 2 May 11

Yumamy May 2 May 11

ryan_stw May 3 May 18

canadiancitizen May 10 May 24

Valhalla May 12 May 26

threa May 12 May 31

Lordsloman May 17

Berber_amazigh May 18 May 30

Nilyam May 24 June 7

Scotish lass June 2 June 13

angelparnes June 24 June 29

Heidtincnd June 24 June 29

Am_lina11 July 6 July 14

Weerth July 8 July 22

Sluma July 11 July 22

perk July 15 Aug.4

Xanthe July 18 Aug.4

Abozzy July 20 Aug.12

buima July 20 July 28

Angus July 21 Sept.26

phoisgood July 27

ilovecanada4ever July 29

nazam80 Aug.18

schillachi Aug.29

cari04 Sept.6

raabhim Sept.16

theprofessorswife

F

Frank25

Can someone tell me what are the reasons why an Inland sponsorship can be denied please?

ilovecanada4ever

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
I am wondering what will happen to my application if I have to live in a different province not with my partner in Canada. ???

buima

Sep 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2012
canadiancitizen said:
We are so happy, yesterday we received from CIC the letter we need to send to MICC so Quebec could approve me as a sponsor ... They also gave me an ID number, so I went to check my ECAS and bingo... it shows that my application has been sent to MICC and is in process. these are good news!!! Under my ECAS page says:

We received your application to sponsor husban's name on May 10, 2011.
We started processing your application on October 3, 2011.

Happy thanksgiving everybody!
Congrats Canadiancitizen on ur AIP it's a good news for all 2011 inlanders, angtao could u plz update the file.

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
buima said:
Congrats Canadiancitizen on ur AIP it's a good news for all 2011 inlanders, angtao could u plz update the file.
Thank you Buima... this news made our weekend!!! and now our threat is going to be as busy as the Inlanders 2010... good luck to all of us!!!

TheProfessorsWife

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 4, 2011
AOR Received.
August 15, 2012
Med's Done....
June 8,2011
Hello everyone,
I am a part of the September 2011 thread, and was told about all you 'Inlanders' and maybe I can double dip and be in both groups? As there is only one other Inland application in September it might be nice to have some other inlanders to talk to. My Inland [USA] Family Class- Spousal Sponsorship application was delivered on October 3 to the Vegreville office, so now I am expecting not to hear from them for about a year or so... hopefully sooner. Good luck to everyone!

lyrical

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2011
Med's Done....
29-03-2011
LANDED..........
02-05-12
Hello all! . I got my CSQ !!!!........can anyone tell what to do with this? Do I have to forward it to CIC? ... Thank you

phoisgood

Jul 23, 2011
Hello,

I applied for a visa extension a few months ago on time and paid the $75.00 dollar fee. Today, I got a letter stating that I did not pay the $75.00 and now I must include an additional $200.00. I have a receipt for this and am definitively calling them back to see whats up because we paid this. Did anyone go through a similar situation?

I already sent my inland application and still no word as of yet.

Angus

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phoisgood - did you include a copy of the receipt with the original visa extension application?

If you didn't, then there is no way they would of known that you did pay and hence why you got the letter. As to the addition $200, not sure what that would be from?

phoisgood

Jul 23, 2011
I applied online at the time and I think I read somewhere (not sure it was months ago) that I did not need to include the receipt if it was paid online. I will call tomorrow though and that could be it.

The $200 is because my temporary resident status expired now. I think that they are trying to get more money from me or something. =x lol

edit:

Yes, it says at the bottom of my receipt that: "If you have chosen to do your payment through your Online Application, you do NOT need to send a copy of the receipt to CIC".

ilovecanada4ever

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
phoisgood said:
I applied online at the time and I think I read somewhere (not sure it was months ago) that I did not need to include the receipt if it was paid online. I will call tomorrow though and that could be it.

The $200 is because my temporary resident status expired now. I think that they are trying to get more money from me or something. =x lol

edit:

Yes, it says at the bottom of my receipt that: "If you have chosen to do your payment through your Online Application, you do NOT need to send a copy of the receipt to CIC".
You're paying $200 for the restoration of status in addition to fees for TRV because you didn't renew it within 90 days before it's expired. It's very important to get it renewed before any IO finds out as applying pr through inland requires you to stay in Canada with a valid visa or legally. Good Luck! =)

TheProfessorsWife

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 4, 2011
AOR Received.
August 15, 2012
Med's Done....
June 8,2011
Hey guys,
My inland application was delivered October 3, 2011 and I included a change of status application for a work permit. My Visitor Record expires December 31, 2011. Will I need to go ahead and also apply for an extension of the VR online or something since I wont be hearing back from the CIC until September 2012? I included the Work Permit Application with the PR app because they said I wouldn't be able to get one if I sent it in later or what have you but until then I would be under "implied status" as I will be waiting to hear back from them. But I don't want to get in trouble for having my VR expire and still be here...?

phoisgood

Jul 23, 2011
ilovecanada4ever said:
You're paying $200 for the restoration of status in addition to fees for TRV because you didn't renew it within 90 days before it's expired. It's very important to get it renewed before any IO finds out as applying pr through inland requires you to stay in Canada with a valid visa or legally. Good Luck! =)
It does say that (and i did send the application before it expired) but the part that i'm confused about is that I didn't pay the $75.00

We are unable to process your application for the following reason:
You have not submitted the applicable fees in the amount of $75.00 for the services you requested.

At the bottom of the letter it states...

Payments may also be made on-line. Ensure that you submit a copy of printed receipt with your application. On the bottom of the receipt it says you do NOT need to. This is confusing as hell. -_-

TheProfessorsWife said:
Hey guys,
   My inland application was delivered October 3, 2011 and I included a change of status application for a work permit. My Visitor Record expires December 31, 2011. Will I need to go ahead and also apply for an extension of the VR online or something since I wont be hearing back from the CIC until September 2012? I included the Work Permit Application with the PR app because they said I wouldn't be able to get one if I sent it in later or what have you but until then I would be under "implied status" as I will be waiting to hear back from them. But I don't want to get in trouble for having my VR expire and still be here...?
Yes, apply for an extension ASAP.

ilovecanada4ever

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
phoisgood said:
It does say that (and i did send the application before it expired) but the part that i'm confused about is that I didn't pay the $75.00

We are unable to process your application for the following reason:
You have not submitted the applicable fees in the amount of $75.00 for the services you requested.

At the bottom of the letter it states...

Payments may also be made on-line. Ensure that you submit a copy of printed receipt with your application. On the bottom of the receipt it says you do NOT need to. This is confusing as hell. -_-
I am agree with you that you do not need to send a copy of your receipt if you apply it online.

If you did renew and pay it online (30 days??) before your permit expired then I will suggest you to log on to MyCIC to check it if your payment did go through at the end of your application process. On the MyCIC page, you'll find your receipt number as well as other information you might need when you call CIC tomorrow.

All the best~