Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/2011
File Transfer...
09/12/2011
Interview........
11/06/2012
Hi, angtao thanks for Add me at chart, about the client id number, i have already, i never extended my status, i just married and applied to sponsor!! My consultant had call CIC and got the client id for me, but unfortunately every time returns this message for me -> We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. :( i dont know why! I would like to know if those people close to me in the chart, with the information (in Process) how they access the file!
Thank you!!

Junglist82

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2011
Hi everyone,

I just got a letter today from immigration Canada. I have been refused my restoration visa extension which goes back to Jan 2011. I initially applied for a extension online but was refused as they were unable to open an attachment. So I had to apply for the restoration. They have not given me any reason why I was refused, and tried calling CIC today but was not able to get through. They have also stated that I leave Canada immediately as I have no status here.

However, I left Canada in May 2011 as my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer in England. I came back 3 weeks ago, and got through immigration no problem. So I guess my PR application wont be affected. So does this mean I get an extra 6 months in canada? Please if anyone knows anything please help me out.

Thanks for your time.

Sep 8, 2011
Family Class Sponsorship Application 2010

hi if any body could let me know the process time of Family Class Sponsorship Application sent in 2010 Pakistan Islamabad residence

i sent my documents in may 2010 and got reply in june to supply with some verification and

then after a year in 7 june 2011 i receive a letter saying reply in 45 day if not we will make our decision about your visa approval or disapproval asking for police verification again because the previous one was expired i sent then the reply on 13 June

and then on 15 june i receive another letter for re medical because the previous one was expired and on this it was written reply in 30 days if not the decision will be made i did my medical on 18th from the place they said and they sent my reports on 29th June to new Delhi because the medical reports are sent to new Delhi and science then i got no reply from embassy the 45days time line and the 30 days time line has passes as well its been round about 3 month when i received the 45 days letter but no reply i have heard it does not take to much long after the 45days can any body could let me know till when can i expect then to ask for my passport

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Junglist82 said:
Hi everyone,

I just got a letter today from immigration Canada. I have been refused my restoration visa extension which goes back to Jan 2011. I initially applied for a extension online but was refused as they were unable to open an attachment. So I had to apply for the restoration. They have not given me any reason why I was refused, and tried calling CIC today but was not able to get through. They have also stated that I leave Canada immediately as I have no status here.

However, I left Canada in May 2011 as my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer in England. I came back 3 weeks ago, and got through immigration no problem. So I guess my PR application wont be affected. So does this mean I get an extra 6 months in canada? Please if anyone knows anything please help me out.

Thanks for your time.
Do you have documentation of visiting this last time (visitor record, passport stamp, etc.)?
If you don't, I would actually advise that you first call CIC (call a few times to make sure answers add up) and talk with them.
It really isn't my place to suggest things but I will still try and give some advice. Are you from a visa-exempt country? If you are and you have proof of your application being received by Vegreville (e-Cas printout, FOSS, tracking, etc.), then I would advise that you re-cross again. This time with your spouse asking that you be able to stay. Hopefully they give you a visitor record or stamp. Essentially yes, you do have 6 months to stay again but it would be best for you to have documented proof of this so it doesn't cause any delays with the PR application. And where you recently just crossed not long after this, it can be a toss up. So you definitely want to figure out both from CBSA and CIC to as to what they recommend. Anyway CIC has been known to transfer due to lack of status (or if they don't have validation of your status being valid) which as you know with some local offices when being transferred without receiving AIP first, it can take a long time to even get an AIP interview. If you have or can get documented proof of your recent visit and they can back up that you do indeed have 6 months to stay again based on your most recent entry, then I would at least recommend that you mail a letter asking that a note be attached to your file saying that you do indeed have legal status and maybe even explain the situation that has occurred. Best to be safe than sorry when dealing with immigration. Just my 2 cents. ;)

Junglist82

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2011
Hey Love_Young.

I was hoping that you would answer this question, u always seem to have the best advice. Thank you so much.

The only documentation I have of re entering the country is the stamp in my passport. Which I can always print out and send to them.

I am from the United Kingdom, and have a British passport. I dont need a visa to come to Canada.

I only got this letter yesterday, and have been stressing out about it as I cant seem to get through to CIC. It always says their agents are busy and to call back later. I need to get this matter resolved asap.

I really dont want my application to be closed or delayed as I have been waiting ages for the first stage approval, so I can start working. Im gonna keep trying to get through to CIC.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
canga, I don't know why it does not work for you. Are you putting in the applicants name?

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Happy Friday everyone. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
Thanks angtao, you're sweet, happy Friday and weekend to all of us. :p

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Hey guys,

Well the weekend is over and we are starting another week. Here's to a good jump this week!

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Where is everyone? Trying to keep our poor thread alive:(

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
Im here, we are all here, in silence and waiting for the Inland 2010 thread to finish so CIC could move towards us... :)

lyrical

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2011
Med's Done....
29-03-2011
LANDED..........
02-05-12
Hello everyone, I ve been sponsored from quebec in the family class. is it true that the waiting time is shorter than the other provinces in Canada. Since they're treating October 2010 application. is it possible that those applying from quebec are ahead ? Any info is apprecciated . Thanks .

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
canadiancitizen said:
Im here, we are all here, in silence and waiting for the Inland 2010 thread to finish so CIC could move towards us... :)
Seriously, its been so long. They are kinda stuck onto Oct application for quite sometime :)

lyrical

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2011
Med's Done....
29-03-2011
LANDED..........
02-05-12
Hello everyone I sent my inland application in April 2011. I attached my FBI report and the medical proof. I just realized they're valid for one year. Even if I stayed in canada all the wating time. do I have to re-submit this documents? Thank You for ur info.