File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
Heidyincnd said:
Hi All,

Hope you all are still up-to-date your news in this thread and enjoy waiting here ;)). Waiting seems to be so long now with the ones who like me as I can not do anything without permission...so in the meantime, I want to do something at least to improve my profession before I move on the next step. However, in my visitor record there are statement saying that I am not allowed to work or study while waiting until the first approval process. My question is: what about online study? Am I eligible to study online? If I am accepted, then I would go ahead to apply for this course which would be great and perfect to get ready for a new life here (I hope I am accepted by CIC for sponsorship too).

If any of you ever heard about or had the experience with this, please let me know as soon as possible.
Thank you so much for your attention and prompt answer.

Heidy
You can study conditionally.... on my visitor record, it stated that I'm not allowed to study any academic, professional or vocational training course. I assume that you have the same as mine. Therefore, either you take some non-formal course (sorry I don't know how to describe it), such as some language course provided by private institution; or visit some private college to see if they have any courses under 6 months for you. However, it will be REALLY expensive.

To be volunteer will be a good choice. It will help you gain some Canada experience and know more local people who may help you get a real job in the future.

Good luck..

Angus

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Angtao - thanks for the link to this thread. This is probably the better one for me (apparently I think it's 2010).

Hi everyone! I'm an Aussie being sponsored by my hubby. Been in Canada 6 years so far!

Hoping application was received July 21 (ugh don't ask) and if that one didn't make it, then my duplicate application is guaranteed to arrive this Monday!

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
Angus said:
Angtao - thanks for the link to this thread. This is probably the better one for me (apparently I think it's 2010).

Hi everyone! I'm an Aussie being sponsored by my hubby. Been in Canada 6 year so far!

Hoping application was received July 21 (ugh don't ask) and if that one didn't make it, then my duplicate application is guaranteed to arrive this Monday!
Welcome Angus!!!! No questions... but open to support if you feel the need ;)

Angus

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just looking at the tracking chart - do we get notified (via email/post) when our application is 'in progress' or do we need to call and find out?

borrowdale

Sep 17, 2011
Love_Young said:
GOOD LUCK to all of you just beginning the process.
May it be a smooth and easy one.

I think I speak for all of us in the INLAND 2010 thread when I say we wish you all a tremendous amount of patience, ease, and luck. :-*

you sure do, you surely do. the wait is so frustrating particularly towards the end of the first stage processing. in aother countries like new zealand, and australia, the immigration authorities there conduct monthly seminars, and explain the process of all kinds of immigration. they fully engage with the public nand immigrants and bring them inside the whole immigration process there by keeping pple fully informed. why dont they do that here? its like canada immigration is a gismo, that we r all trying to figure out why , what when, how, yet they dont take any opportunity to bring the public and immigrants right inside their walls and explain a lot of unanswered questions.

borrowdale

Sep 17, 2011
angtao said:
Hey everyone,

Let's keep this thread alive.

Missha, can you do the updates and the charts?

Can everyone that has posted inland please give your details?

I sent my application today but I guess my real date is when they receive it. I will let you guys know when mine is received.
i agree, lets keep this thread alive!

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
Angus said:
Just looking at the tracking chart - do we get notified (via email/post) when our application is 'in progress' or do we need to call and find out?

You sign on the canada web and check your "application status" you can do it either with you receipt number (the R nbr) or your client ID. This is the link. Take a look and come back with more questions if you have any :)

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

Angus

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gemauru said:
You sign on the canada web and check your "application status" you can do it either with you receipt number (the R nbr) or your client ID. This is the link. Take a look and come back with more questions if you have any :)
How do you get the 'R nbr' or 'Client ID'?

chinda

Sep 12, 2011
hi guys new to this forum been trying to find the right topic to join i hope this is it i havent sent my appication yet hoping to send it off late september eary october whati did send off though was my application to extend my stay in canada.. i sent that off because my status would have expired this month i havent heard back from cic as yet in regards to that.
another thing i sent my finger prints to my home country to get my certificate done however i've been reading some threads from other topics and people are saying that ploice cerificates is not necessary to be sent now as cic will ask for it at a later date? and also that the medicas dont need to be sent with application ? could someone pleae clarify because on the website it states that a a police certificate is required from the applicant for any country the applicant has lived for 6 mnths only if the applicant as been living there since his/her 18th birthday.
and another thing as anybody been pregnant while waiting for pr approval?

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
Angus said:
How do you get the 'R nbr' or 'Client ID'?
The "R" nbr is the one you get when you pay for your application online (don't know how it works otherwise)

Official Receipt - Reçu officiel
ON-LINE - CIC EN LIGNE
1-888-242-2100 (EN-Cda) / 1-800-225-8227 (FR-Cda)
ACCT - COMPTE $1040.00
RECEIPT NUMBER - NUMÉRO DU REÇU Rxxxxxxxxx
DATE OF PAYMENT - DATE DU PAIEMENT Mar 20, 2011 9:07:56 PM
Name - Nom Client date of birth
Date de naissance du client
D-J
M
Y-A
Client ID
Identification du
client
Address - Adresse
Area Code - Telephone No. - No de téléphone
Ind. rég.

The client ID if you ever had a visa (tourist, work, study...) You get a "client ID" and it will be the same.
If this is the first application you are filing with immigrations they will give you a "client ID" when they
start processing your application. You can call them and ask for that nbr to be able to sign into ecas (the immigration web)

Hope this helps...

nilyam

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Calgary
Category........
chinda said:
hi guys new to this forum been trying to find the right topic to join i hope this is it i havent sent my appication yet hoping to send it off late september eary october whati did send off though was my application to extend my stay in canada.. i sent that off because my status would have expired this month i havent heard back from cic as yet in regards to that.
another thing i sent my finger prints to my home country to get my certificate done however i've been reading some threads from other topics and people are saying that ploice cerificates is not necessary to be sent now as cic will ask for it at a later date? and also that the medicas dont need to be sent with application ? could someone pleae clarify because on the website it states that a a police certificate is required from the applicant for any country the applicant has lived for 6 mnths only if the applicant as been living there since his/her 18th birthday.
chinda said:
hi welcome to the thread... just sent mine four months ago. I am 32 weeks pregnant...

Angus

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi nilyam - do you know how maternity leave and medical coverage works in your case? We want kids soon, but have put it all on hold because of uncertainty of these two things.

Thanks so much Gemauru - I will look into all this on Monday

borrowdale

Sep 17, 2011
nilyam said:
hi welcome to the thread... just sent mine four months ago. I am 32 weeks pregnant...
hie there, congrads for the pregnancy. hopefully yo application goes well, u r doing inland i take it? its quite along wait, but worth it if u have everything in order. i sumitted mine on nov 25, was received nov 29, 2010, processing started in jan 13, 2011, info requested received in april 13, 2011. now i have been waiting for a looong time since then. in new zealand and aussie, the immigration officers there conduct a lot monthly seminars, they educate and inform immigrants and the wider public about all forms of immigration , i heard they really engage well and bring you right into their immigration process and explain everything u need to know. i wish officers here could do that, even on a weekend or something and explain the why, how, when about the spousal sponsorship, escpecially why it takes so long when we r in the digital age where by the click of a button you can do a lot.

it would be great in my opinion if we propose such initiatives to minister jason kenney.

chinda

Sep 12, 2011
nilyam said:
hi nilyam thanx for your reply congrats.. so did u send your letter from your doctor about your pregnancy along with apllication?
and asuming you dont have insurance here please advice me on the cost of doctor visit and the cost to give birth thanx alot

borrowdale

Sep 17, 2011
hie everyone, i jus a have a question, how long is it currently taking local cic offices to process inland spousal sponsorships transfere to them, especially the calgary local cic office? if an application is transfered to a local office, is it still in first stage processing and if everything checks out good, is the second stage processing start from there too? i heard in some offices, there is such a backlog that it takes them even 32 months before you have an interview. now is this just the first stage processing or inclusive of the second stage as well and an interview would then be called in then if that goes well, you eventually land???

i think we should propose certain ideas and present them to minister jason kenney as to how backlogs at cic offices can be reduced and in general particularly at vegreville too , dont you all think??