+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
My status is on "Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance." and reading all the threads here, i assume they arent dispatching it quick and I am on a tight timeline.

I am not sure if i have missed, did you go to the Toronto (Bloor Street) embassy location?
If yes, what time did you go?
hey did you went to consulate office for the getting the pcc.. iam also now on tight timeline... can you assist me the information pls

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
Same bro as yours.. no update.. are your from toronto? Any plans to visit consulate office? Or did you get any response for your email?

arunvar

Feb 9, 2021
Same bro as yours.. no update.. are your from toronto? Any plans to visit consulate office? Or did you get any response for your email?
Yes Toronto jurisdiction. Since I have time, I am not immediately planning to go to the Consulate, but I am going to email them again as they did not respond to my previous mails

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
Hey guys, my application is showing below
“Police verification report is not clear. Application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.
may be police verification is not done.. same with my previous application.. I havent actioned on it so far. did you ?