+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

arunvar

Feb 9, 2021
any luck today ?
My spouse's PCC has changed to printed status today!! Mine is still in the same old PCC is available for issuance status. The surprising fact is that mine has been in the clear and available for issuance status before my spouse's PCC was cleared! I clearly do not understand in what order is the Consulate picking up the PCCs.
How about you?

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
My spouse's PCC has changed to printed status today!! Mine is still in the same old PCC is available for issuance status. The surprising fact is that mine has been in the clear and available for issuance status before my spouse's PCC was cleared! I clearly do not understand in what order is the Consulate picking up the PCCs.
How about you?
same as you, my souse status changed to printed on 26th oct and till now its not dispatched. I called to BLS, they said they haven't received any yet consulate. still the status shows in bls as 'processing at consulate'

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
How about you?
yours is toronto jurisdiction ? I really dont understand what this stupid consulate guys do.. keeping the applications with same status for more than 2 weeks

arunvar

Feb 9, 2021
yours is toronto jurisdiction ? I really dont understand what this stupid consulate guys do.. keeping the applications with same status for more than 2 weeks
Yup mine is under Toronto jurisdiction. I had sent a postal application to BLS Brampton

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
How about you?
ready for issuance from what date? yours and your spouse application. and today at what time it got changed to printed status?

arunvar

Feb 9, 2021
ready for issuance from what date? yours and your spouse application. and today at what time it got changed to printed status?
Mine has been available for issuance since Oct 5th/6th. My spouse's from Oct 10th. I checked the status today just a couple of hours earlier and it was in printed status. Before that I had checked it yesterday

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
Mine has been available for issuance since Oct 5th/6th. My spouse's from Oct 10th. I checked the status today just a couple of hours earlier and it was in printed status. Before that I had checked it yesterday
so looking at couple of applications they are keeping the applications from issuance to printed for 12 days

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
at at your spouse application it took the same days.. but how come your ppc status change is missing is surprising.

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
at at your spouse application it took the same days.. but how come your ppc status change is missing is surprising.
so looking at couple of applications they are keeping the applications from issuance to printed for 12 days
Any status updates bro.. if i dont get it by this week, instead of loe i think, i should submit one more application

soniclife

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
My PCC status stuck as well

timeline
Applied in BLS brampton -- walk-in through appt - 19th Oct
Police came home in India for verification - 21 Oct

Passport seva Status: Police verification report is clear. PCC available for issuance

BLS status: Processing at consulate general

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
My PCC status stuck as well

timeline
Applied in BLS brampton -- walk-in through appt - 19th Oct
Police came home in India for verification - 21 Oct

Passport seva Status: Police verification report is clear. PCC available for issuance

BLS status: Processing at consulate general
Waste of time checking in bls unless your application status shows printed in cosulate site

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
Any luck with your application or your spouse application

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
I'm in the same boat as you. My status changed late last week to Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance." I'm going over to the consulate tomorrow to see if they can help out. I'm sure going physically could speed it up.
did you get any help after going to consulate.? which jurisdiction ?