+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

vinay1801

Jul 29, 2021
Hey guys, my application status on Passport Seva has been "PCC has been printed" for over a week now. Any idea how long it usually takes after the PCC has been printed?

arunvar

Feb 9, 2021
Hey guys, my application status on Passport Seva has been "PCC has been printed" for over a week now. Any idea how long it usually takes after the PCC has been printed?
Similar for my spouse and mine since last Tuesday. There were others with a similar wait time after printed status

cpr_can

Nov 6, 2022
I had sent my Original Indian Passport to BLS Canada via Postal Application for the purpose of PCC for PR application. But the return package from BLS contained only my PCC. My Original Passport is missing.

Did anyone had similar experience with BLS in the past? Any idea on how to escalate this with BLS and get my original documents back?

I have tried below so far:

Sent email to brampton.p@blsinternational.net with multiple follow-ups but no proper response so far.
I tried calling the support line mentioned in the BLS Website and they asked me to send an email to the above one.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Posting for my friend. Pl share tips if any.

Status on bls shows - no records found - any help ?

Submitted in person on Oct 12, 2022 - almost 3 weeks.

Is this normal ?

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
Posting for my friend. Pl share tips if any.

Status on bls shows - no records found - any help ?

Submitted in person on Oct 12, 2022 - almost 3 weeks.

Is this normal ?
Nothing will be displayed in bls.. bls status will be changed only after minimum 3 days of printed status in cosulate

Reactions: terki

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
Hi our PCC status on the website says Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance.
The status is the same from 2nd Nov 2022
When can I expect the report and my passport?
Your response is highly appreciated

muthu82

Nov 8, 2022
Hi our PCC status on the website says Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance.
The status is the same from 2nd Nov 2022
When can I expect the report and my passport?
Your response is highly appreciated
Mine is from Oct 28 ( Same status - Police Verification report is clear. PCC is available for issuance). I believe, it will take 4 more weeks to receive PCC. Please let me know if your status changes.

muthu82

Nov 8, 2022
Applied from BLS : 17th Oct 2022
Email sent to local police station : 19th Oct 2022
Police verification done and status changed ( Police verification report is clear. PCC is available for issuance ) - 28th Oct 2022.
and then no status change.

Can anyone please confirm my PCC handover to me if I go directly to the Consulate?

thevibefeeder

Jul 6, 2022
Same with me. Anybody has any idea how long it takes to receive the certificate after status changes to "Police Clearance Certificate has been printed"?

raynadukkandy

Apr 12, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2023
AOR Received.
19-01-2023
IELTS Request
02-12-2022
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Hey everyone! Received my PCC today, here's my timeline of the status updates:

Sept 18 - sent application to Brampton using the postal service
Sept 20 - BLS received application
Sept 21 - BLS acknowledged receipt of application package on the website
Sept 26 - BLS Website - In Transit from BLS Centre to Consulate General
Sept 27 - PCC application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate.
Sept 28 – File number generated
Sept 28 - PSK Website - PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate
Oct 3 - PSK Website - Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate
Oct 4 – Received police verification initiation e-mail
Oct 11 – Police contacted my family member
Oct 12 – Police visited address
Oct 13 – My family member had to visit the Police Station to deposit docs and *ahem* had to give 1 bottle ‘Blenders Pride’ as requested :p
Oct 14 - PSK Website - Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance.
Oct 29 - PSK Website - Police Clearance Certificate has been printed.
Nov 7 – Ready to dispatch
Nov 8 - received PCC via purolator