+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

soniclife

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Hi our PCC status on the website says Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance.
The status is the same from 2nd Nov 2022
When can I expect the report and my passport?
Your response is highly appreciated
I have the same status.. I applied on Oct 19th and status changed by Oct 24

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
Did you get any update on it or did you apply new PCC?
just RELAX, iam out of this situation last week automatically. its because because the police verification not completed or your application is stuck due to technical issues. then your application will be automatically sent back to embassy with the message police verification is not clear.

There are other case when received adverse report due to name/address/incorrect information. Then we need re-apply again.. thats it...

But lot of time will be wasted i would say 30 days minimum.. if you are in time crunch, you have to realize it earlier to avoid any disasters

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
Applied from BLS : 17th Oct 2022
Email sent to local police station : 19th Oct 2022
Police verification done and status changed ( Police verification report is clear. PCC is available for issuance ) - 28th Oct 2022.
and then no status change.

Can anyone please confirm my PCC handover to me if I go directly to the Consulate?
wait for minimum 12 working days to see the status change to printed and then wait for minimum 3 days to get the purolator label creation

kapil1301

Nov 10, 2022
Hi All,
I need guidance on my situation - I submitted PCC application for me and My Wife on 25 Oct by Walkin at BLS Brampton Centre.
I got the Initiation mail on 29th Oct but my wife has not received it yet.
Status for her has been " Under review at consulate " since I started tracking it (29th Oct Onwards)

I just realized one thing that in application form for her although address is same as passport but written in quite different form.

My passport I had address in abbreviated form and same i have written on both of us application forms but her passport has address in expanded form.

Could this be the reason for delay -also what should be done from my end should I put a anew application for PCC for her . (Is this allowed and good idea).

Please guide what should be done. (I have been mailing consulate and trying their mail ids without any luck)

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
Hi All,
I need guidance on my situation - I submitted PCC application for me and My Wife on 25 Oct by Walkin at BLS Brampton Centre.
Status for her has been " Under review at consulate " since I started tracking it (29th Oct Onwards)

I just realized one thing that in application form for her although address is same as passport but written in quite different form.

My passport I had address in abbreviated form and same i have written on both of us application forms but her passport has address in expanded form.

Could this be the reason for delay -also what should be done from my end should I put a anew application for PCC for her . (Is this allowed and good idea).

Please guide what should be done. (I have been mailing consulate and trying their mail ids without any luck)
dont check the status in BLS site until the status changed to printed in consulate site.. so keep checking in consulate site for the status

Db108

Nov 11, 2022
Hi All,

Hi Kapil - did you get any update ?

Db108

Nov 11, 2022
Has anyone applied for PCC this week from Toronto (Brampton) and got their status on PSK changed to “ Police verification initiated” ?

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
Hi! I submitted my pcc application at BLS Brampton on Nov 4. It was a walk-in. This is the timeline:

Nov 4 - Walk-in Application submitted at BLS Brampton
Nov 7 - PCC application along with fees received at consulate (Passport website)
Nov 9 - PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.
A file number starting with CATxxxx got generated as well on Nov 9.

No status change since then. Can someone please confirm how many days does it take for status to change to something like "Police verification initiated" ?

Thanks!

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
Has anyone applied for PCC this week from Toronto (Brampton) and got their status on PSK changed to “ Police verification initiated” ?
+ 1. I have same query. Walk-in submission on Nov 4, status changed to "PCC under review at Embassy/Consulate" on Nov 9 on passport wesbite, nothing after that.

Last edited:

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
Last edited:

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
Applied from BLS : 17th Oct 2022
Email sent to local police station : 19th Oct 2022
Police verification done and status changed ( Police verification report is clear. PCC is available for issuance ) - 28th Oct 2022.
and then no status change.

Can anyone please confirm my PCC handover to me if I go directly to the Consulate?
wait till 15th to get the status update to printed. and then minimum 3 more days to get it... no way you can pickup from consulate, unless your are toooooo lucky

Db108

Nov 11, 2022
Hi! I submitted my pcc application at BLS Brampton on Nov 4. It was a walk-in. This is the timeline:

Nov 4 - Walk-in Application submitted at BLS Brampton
Nov 7 - PCC application along with fees received at consulate (Passport website)
Nov 9 - PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.
A file number starting with CATxxxx got generated as well on Nov 9.

No status change since then. Can someone please confirm how many days does it take for status to change to something like "Police verification initiated" ?

Thanks!
Thanks for sharing !

Reactions: bond7890