+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS test result withheld...!!

jeson

May 14, 2016
Still Lots of student are waiting for 5 March result....same case in here..... They said second time how can it possible to get very good score.... They don't trust us.... Now it's totally depand on luck..... Bt just base of guess Cambridge try to do permanent withheld our score.....my point of view with out any legal avidence they can't do this one.....

Jun 7, 2016
Hi All,

I have called up BC , the person said that the result is on hold and next update will be mid next week .
Also i have argued and said its been same update from last 3 months , but he simply said they cant do anything until cambridge has an update .
This is really demotivating for any person and not sure if we can write exam again will not go to withheld status.

jeson

May 14, 2016
We need a final dicision from Cambridge.....we don't want pending dicision . Because We can't do wait anymore...... We did good exam and we deserve good score. They should release our result.......now it's more than 3 months over.....

jeson

May 14, 2016
Hi naveen, loutitta, savvy, svetulchi ...Any update guys...... So far I knew that all investigation has been already done.....now it's time to get dicision whether they will do release our result or pemanent withheld......

jeson

May 14, 2016
Congratulation naveen......but I m not sure why they did withheld your score??????... Your result is perfect...... There is no reason behind withheld your score.....not that much band score gap.....any way best of good luck and pray for us......

savyy

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Thanks for the update Naveen.
How did they inform you your scores today? on e-mail/post or u called them?

Hi All,
I called up BC in the morning and they said today is the result day (just like the several dates I got earlier) and that I will get the update today. Still waiting..

Jun 7, 2016
Hi All,

Today I received in post , but I didn't got any message or mail .

I think you need to send mail to examsfeedback@britishcouncil.org , this mailbox is monitored by Cambridge .

Hope you may get update by this way , I tried the same.

jeson

May 14, 2016
Thanks for share this email address ..... How long before did you send email to Cambridge?????