+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS test result withheld...!!

jeson

May 14, 2016
Inshaaallah, I expected everybody will get positive decision...........I think Cambridge/IDP will not do misjudge with us ......Because of some of them are really waiting near about 3 months...... We are passing very tough time...........

jeson

May 14, 2016
My dear friends savyy,svetulchi,eirveir, is their any update about 5th march Result...?????

eirevir88

Dec 28, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
FSW
jeson said:
My dear friends savyy,svetulchi,eirveir, is their any update about 5th march Result...?????
Friends, i've got mine thru SMS just now (5th March)
L - 8.5
R - 9
W - 6
S - 6

To conclude, it's really the huge band difference which made the result withheld and investigated..

jeson

May 14, 2016
Eirevir congratulations...... I am really happy to see your result..... :) best of good luck and please pray for us.....

loulitta

Apr 1, 2016
eirevir88 said:
Friends, i've got mine thru SMS just now (5th March)
L - 8.5
R - 9
W - 6
S - 6
To conclude, it's really the huge band difference which made the result withheld and investigated..
Congratulations

Was it your first attempt??

eirevir88

Dec 28, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
FSW
Loulitta & Jeson,

Thank you guys.. Yeah it's my very first attempt.. I was targeting minimum 7.0, anyways hopefully I'll get it next time! :)

Your results will come anytime soon! Good luck guys!! ;)

loulitta

Apr 1, 2016
Hi,

It is indicated in the Cambridge website that the investigation takes maximum 12 weeks from the test date. Today, it has been 12 weeks exactly from the test date and we are still waiting for our results.

Any information?!

link: http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/help/malpractice/

savyy

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Thanks for sharing the link loulitta!
Hopefully we will get our results soon..British Council told me that I will get the next update on 1st June..though its the same thing that they keep doing (giving new dates for updates), but this time I am hopeful..everyday I am trying to text on the number given in the previous post, however no luck..really hoping good for the week to come! All the Best to everybody waiting!

jeson

May 14, 2016
As we are waiting for a long time.....it is very important week for us.....hopefully we will get the result at the end of this week.... Please guys pray for us.......

savyy

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
I was told I will get an update today. I called them today and now they said I will get the update on 3rd June..anyone who got the results recently or if any update please share..
Thanks

jeson

May 14, 2016
Still there is no update :( .....according to rules 3rd June is the dead line to release the grade of 5th March exam ..... But still not sure....... :( kindly share if you have any update news regarding 5th March IELTS.......
Thank you in advance.

loulitta

Apr 1, 2016
Same for me! I am still waiting

Jeson and Savyy: was the exam of 5th March your first attempt??

for me, it is the second exam!