+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS test result withheld...!!

sapandoshi

Oct 26, 2015
India
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
I got my result and found why it was withheld..

my score is as under.

L - 8
R - 8.5
W - 6
S - 6.5

its unusual scores... huge difference in bands.. I guess that the only reason why my result was withheld...

what you guys say?

savyy

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Yes I guess so. I read on various forums that if your new score is significantly more than your previous score or if there is huge difference in 2 of the abilities, the results are withheld.

savyy

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
My results are still withheld and BC says I got the msg regarding the release of test results by mistake!

Today I got a mail from IELTS.
Can somebody please help me what is expected here from me or if anybody else received such mail? Below is part of the mail that I recieved:

Should you wish to offer any information that may support your test performance on 05th MARCH’2016 please send a scanned handwritten statement to us within 14 days of the date of this letter.

skushal

Apr 14, 2016
savyy said:
My results are still withheld and BC says I got the msg regarding the release of test results by mistake!

Today I got a mail from IELTS.
Can somebody please help me what is expected here from me or if anybody else received such mail? Below is part of the mail that I recieved:

Should you wish to offer any information that may support your test performance on 05th MARCH’2016 please send a scanned handwritten statement to us within 14 days of the date of this letter.
Hi Savvy, that's the reason why you were not able to get your scores after sending that message.

Did you call your test center to clarify this? It rarely happens that one receives a message by mistake. However, I think you should send across the statement they are referring to, so that there is no further delay in releasing the results because of this.

savyy

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Hey thanks Skushal.
I called up the BC call-centre, however they are not aware of any such mails.
Sure will send them the statement they are asking for.

eirevir88

Dec 28, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
FSW
Hi guys.. I am also waiting for my 5th March exam. This was my first attempt. It is so frustrating? I took IELTS with IDP in Abu Dhabi. Anybody here in the same boat?
This is a really a test of patience....

jeson

May 14, 2016
I did attended 5th march IELTS Exam. My result is still withheld. Its now very close to 2 and half months. what can i do now???? Please suggest ..... Plz......

loulitta

Apr 1, 2016
jeson said:
I did attended 5th march IELTS Exam. My result is still withheld. Its now very close to 2 and half months. what can i do now???? Please suggest ..... Plz......
Jeson where did you take the exam?

parthrocks18

Nov 11, 2015
I faced a similar problem....i gave my Ielts on 30 April & am still waiting for the result...it was to be declared on 13 may bus instead i received a mail stating that it would be shown on 20 may...any one with the same problem!!!

mce.sahil

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Visa Office......
NDO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
25-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
Passport Req..
15-07-2017
parthrocks18 said:
I faced a similar problem....i gave my Ielts on 30 April & am still waiting for the result...it was to be declared on 13 may bus instead i received a mail stating that it would be shown on 20 may...any one with the same problem!!!
Hello mate,

I am with you there. I gave the BC exam on the 30th of April and all I got instead of the result was the routine email but no date. So, I keep on checking online and find the same no results found thing again and again.

Also, can someone tell me if my results will ever be available online or will I get the results by post once it for all.

Regards
Sahil

parthrocks18

Nov 11, 2015
mce.sahil said:
Hello mate,

I am with you there. I gave the BC exam on the 30th of April and all I got instead of the result was the routine email but no date. So, I keep on checking online and find the same no results found thing again and again.

Also, can someone tell me if my results will ever be available online or will I get the results by post once it for all.

Regards
Sahil
I also received a text msg stating that it is still under process and they will update the status and inform me by 2pm on 20 may.....No date mentioned by them for releasing the result....

Svetulchi

Apr 1, 2016
Hi

Is somebody else receive IELTS results from March 5th? Please share your score and country for information.

Its will be helpful ;)

jeson

May 14, 2016
Mr sevtulchi......my result is still withheld..... 5th March......I call them several times,and email them they did not reply to me.....But I got news 2 student already got permanent withheld . There result will not be issue.......How about your result?????? And anybody else wait for 5th March result????? :'(