+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS test result withheld...!!

savyy

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
I just called BC. the agent said that I will get update today.
I told him that I have been getting different dates for last 3 months and let me know if truly if I will get the result today.

He said the result is withheld for max 3 months. He said that he cannot guarantee me if I will get my results today but they are expecting some results today.

Now its less than 2 hours remaining for their working hours to get over and the customer care will not be available till 8th June.

loulitta

Apr 1, 2016
savyy said:
I just called BC. the agent said that I will get update today.
I told him that I have been getting different dates for last 3 months and let me know if truly if I will get the result today.

He said the result is withheld for max 3 months. He said that he cannot guarantee me if I will get my results today but they are expecting some results today.

Now its less than 2 hours remaining for their working hours to get over and the customer care will not be available till 8th June.

No news here!

"He said the result is withheld for max 3 months".. what does he mean???? if we don't get any update this week, we have to forget about that test?! :-X

jeson

May 14, 2016
So far we all know tht, it is the last day of ending 3 months. According to their rules if they exceed this dead line, unfortunately it will be them who will break the rules.... & we will be the sufferers. If any respected teachers or authorities sees my status at this moment.... Pls pls show MERCY to us & kindly release our result. We all are not in a good mental condition....waiting for 3 months!!!!...it's really exhausted!!! I hope the IELTS authorities will understand our feelings...... :'(

MedGB

Apr 27, 2016
It seems like the same thing is happening to me :(, I took the test on May 21 and my result was supposed to be released on June 3 but it didn't. My test was in Charlotte NC

savyy

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
It might not be possible, but try to relax! ;)
If our 3 months are over and if they don't withhold the result for more than 3 months, then probably our results are dispatched and maybe its on our way (my assumption)..it might take another 14 days..
The people in the call-centre know nothing..

jeson

May 14, 2016
My friend savyy I think so we will get this score soon......savyy,svetulchi,Loulitta we all in a same condition......just have to wait for another 1 weeks......

Jun 7, 2016
HI All,

Iam also waiting for 5th March results . I have sent mails and calling them every week ,they are postponing every week .

What shall i do ?

Thanks
Naveen