IELTS Test 25th March 2017

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
smalkawi said:
I did it in sharjah but with BC in AUS, i got sms that it is posyponed till monday 10th april.

I took it in january and they investigated my resuly and were released 2 weeks later.
Some people said it was 3 months for them.

But dony bother calling IDP or anyone, they wobt give u any useful info. You just have to wait between 1 week and 3 months
I am in the exact same boat as you are. SHJ - AUS - 25th March
Did you get any update? I called BC in the morning today, and the lady said, she has no update at all about results.

smalkawi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
fahadsheikh said:
I am in the exact same boat as you are. SHJ - AUS - 25th March
Did you get any update? I called BC in the morning today, and the lady said, she has no update at all about results.
I called, she asked me for my candidate number and after few clicks she said you will get an update by sms or email before the end of the day.
They have a policy to be useless even if the info is infront of their eyes. This is my 10thcall to them for different requests and they were never helpful.

Waiting impatiently now

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
smalkawi said:
I called, she asked me for my candidate number and after few clicks she said you will get an update by sms or email before the end of the day.
They have a policy to be useless even if the info is infront of their eyes. This is my 10thcall to them for different requests and they were never helpful.

Waiting impatiently now
Me too, still no update from BC. My result was once held before as well, but they never mentioned the date before. That's odd. Back then, they just said it's been withheld for some ongoing investigation and it was finally released 2 weeks later.

smalkawi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
fahadsheikh said:
Me too, still no update from BC. My result was once held before as well, but they never mentioned the date before. That's odd. Back then, they just said it's been withheld for some ongoing investigation and it was finally released 2 weeks later.
It looks like its not held for review this time, they just rab out of time on friday and then came the weekend...

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
Weren't you guys able to check it online ?

smalkawi said:
It looks like its not held for review this time, they just rab out of time on friday and then came the weekend...

hassaan_anwar

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-07-2017
I got the same issue like all you guys, i gave my IELTS test on 25th March @ AUS with BC and got an sms friday morning that test results postponed till 10th April. I called BC and she says once the results are released you will get notification. Her reply pissed me off, so i blasted her and told her to give me contact details of the higher ups, so she told me that all the IELTS tests are checked by "Cambridge International Examinations" based in UK so i sent them a nasty email and now waiting to see what they reply.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
hassaan_anwar said:
I got the same issue like all you guys, i gave my IELTS test on 25th March @ AUS with BC and got an sms friday morning that test results postponed till 10th April. I called BC and she says once the results are released you will get notification. Her reply pissed me off, so i blasted her and told her to give me contact details of the higher ups, so she told me that all the IELTS tests are checked by "Cambridge International Examinations" based in UK so i sent them a nasty email and now waiting to see what they reply.
It's not the representative's fault. I actually pity them, as they take all the crap for the mistake of others they have nothing to do with. Let's wait and see what happens with a positive hope. That's all we can do.

hassaan_anwar

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-07-2017
fahadsheikh said:
It's not the representative's fault. I actually pity them, as they take all the crap for the mistake of others they have nothing to do with. Let's wait and see what happens with a positive hope. That's all we can do.
Yeah, i did feel bad afterwards but if a proper informed reply would have been given then it wouldn't lead for frustration.

smalkawi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
I just got an email that the result is under investigation, the same for wife as we had the exam together...
Anynody got his result

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
smalkawi said:
I just got an email that the result is under investigation, the same for wife as we had the exam together...
Anynody got his result
I received the same email as well. Now the wait begins! :-\
I hope they settle this all down before coming weekend and release the results.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
hassaan_anwar said:
Ive gotten the same email, however i replied to them saying i want an exact date or alteast an ETA.
They won't provide any exact ETA. They never do. All they will say is, we will send you an email, or you will receive a SMS you as soon as we have an update. Last time the results were withheld for me, the results were released before the end of the second week after due date. But it was just for a few candidates. This time, it looks like if not the whole SHJ then probably, all candidates of AUS are suffering.

It is just going through my mind that it could be because of the disturbance we had in the beginning of the test with all those headphones and everything. Our test began late and ended late as well.

hassaan_anwar

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-07-2017
fahadsheikh said:
They won't provide any exact ETA. They never do. All they will say is, we will send you an email, or you will receive a SMS you as soon as we have an update. Last time the results were withheld for me, the results were released before the end of the second week after due date. But it was just for a few candidates. This time, it looks like if not the whole SHJ then probably, all candidates of AUS are suffering.

It is just going through my mind that it could be because of the disturbance we had in the beginning of the test with all those headphones and everything. Our test began late and ended late as well.
i had the same thought in mind, plus if you remember there were changes in the seat allocation. Even still, it shouldn't be such a "major" issue.

yazooly

Apr 7, 2017
I just received an email today that the results were back. I could then check it online too after a few hours. Now just waiting for it to be posted to me. Once I asked my test centre on how long the extra time could take, they said it usually takes a couple of weeks. For me, it was obviously less.