+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am Toronto based. Any help needed Guys and Gals? Its free !!

bsrk68

Dec 15, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
App said:
Hi Bsrk,

It's a great service. I appreciate your timely concern.
Thank you for the valuable information.
I will do as suggested.
I may try H1 B in USA/ my wife may start her school in USA from April.
If she starts school in April, she wants to stay in USA.
She wants to try her chances in USA.
I want to consider sponsor her later if she needs it.
My idea is to get PR, admit to univ. sep, 2011. Get citizenship to back up for USA.
What do ur suggestion?
Please weigh your chances for PR. The process is simplified but restricted. There's a gap of 4.5 years between PR and Citizenship.

Good luck

SUFYAN

Star Member
Apr 4, 2009
Rahim Yar Khan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad
NOC Code......
1111 / 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey bskr68..

My case is in process with CHC london and my timeline is in my signatures..I am expecting to be landed in toronto in the 2nd quarter 2011 (inshallah). I am a bit confused about my son's schooling..he is 3.6 years old and I want to admit him in playgroup..I'll be highly obliged if u could guide me about the study patern and schooling system in GTA so as to prepare him for further study in CA.

Thanx and Regards,

bsrk68

Dec 15, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
SUFYAN said:
hey bskr68..

My case is in process with CHC london and my timeline is in my signatures..I am expecting to be landed in toronto in the 2nd quarter 2011 (inshallah). I am a bit confused about my son's schooling..he is 3.6 years old and I want to admit him in playgroup..I'll be highly obliged if u could guide me about the study patern and schooling system in GTA so as to prepare him for further study in CA.

Thanx and Regards,
Hi Sufyan,

Children between the ages of six and sixteen must attend school in Canada. Schooling is provided without charge for all residents of Canada. Private schooling options exist, but charge with a yearly tuition fee. Most children begin school at age 4, with part time schooling called Kindergarten. New school session begins in September...so when you land in Canada, he will be the correct age to get started. Here JK (Junior Kindergarten) is one year followed by SK (Senior Kindergarten) one year before Grade 1. Most public schools have two-three days of schooling for JKs. and SKs. So if you and your spouse were to work, you will need childcare/babysitter services.Elementary school generally runs between grades 1 to 8, and Secondary, or “high school” between 9 and 12 (though some provincial and private institution variations exist).The school year runs from September to June, five days a week, for generally six hours a day.

There are multiple types of schooling available for your children in Canada:

Public – The public school system in Canada is free. Children are not required to wear uniforms.
Separate – The separate school system is also free. There is a religious Catholic education component involved in its curriculum. Some separate schools require the students to wear uniforms.
Private – Private schools charge tuition fees, and can be expensive. Some offer a specialized curriculum based on language, religion or academic ability. Uniforms are required at some private schools.
Home schooling – Parents can choose to teach their children at home, but they are expected to meet the same standards and follow the requirements of the public system.
It is important to learn about enrolment as soon as you arrive in Canada. This may need to be done in advance of the school year, and will require identification documents and health records.

After high school, many students apply to continue their education at a college or university. Postsecondary education in Canada can be a large expense for many people. However, bursaries, scholarships and financing are available.

Different Types of Post-Secondary Educational Institutions:

Universities grant undergraduate degrees and graduate degrees in academic areas.
Colleges generally offer vocational-based education and grant certificates or diplomas.
Career colleges usually focus on one area (such as information technology) and may be privately owned but still need to be certified to grant credentials.

Hope this helps.

peanuts

Sep 11, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
november 2009 to NS, may 2010 to VO
Doc's Request.
february 2010
AOR Received.
february 16, 2010; may 26, 2010
IELTS Request
copy submitted to CIO with initial app
File Transfer...
february 2010
Med's Request
august 2010
Med's Done....
august 18-19, 2010- med done: august 23- sent
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
september 22-received; october 1-sent; october 27- DM
VISA ISSUED...
visa received nov 11, 2010
LANDED..........
June 02, 2011 thank you God...
bsrk68 said:
You husband will land a job in the first week....and thats a guarantee. If you require any assistance, just send me a PM. I have friends here who own East Side Marios and other restaurants. There are no dearth of jobs for cooks. He will get better paying jobs if he takes the Red Seal Certification Exam after landing. Its an easy exam for cooks who have experience. Try and start him to prepare rightaway.

http://www.apprenticetrades.ca/EN/displayContent/default.asp?userAction=LOADARTICLE&txtArticleID=1024

Also I can help with your placement too (If you require any help that is). A friend of mine specializes in Nursing Placements (no cost to you) because he gets paid by the Employer Medical Establishment. Just that the position might be outside Toronto.

Good Luck
that's very interesting bsrk68! :D so grateful for your prompt and promising reply! with people like you, new migrants will likely settle in canada a lot easier..... may you continue this selfless endeavor and may GOD bless you good health so you may be able to help more people like me.

i will get in touch with you through PM. thanks soooooooooooo much!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

bsrk68

Dec 15, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
peanuts said:
that's very interesting bsrk68! :D so grateful for your prompt and promising reply! with people like you, new migrants will likely settle in canada a lot easier..... may you continue this selfless endeavor and may GOD bless you good health so you may be able to help more people like me.

i will get in touch with you through PM. thanks soooooooooooo much!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
You are welcome. Merry Christmas.

peanuts

Sep 11, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
november 2009 to NS, may 2010 to VO
Doc's Request.
february 2010
AOR Received.
february 16, 2010; may 26, 2010
IELTS Request
copy submitted to CIO with initial app
File Transfer...
february 2010
Med's Request
august 2010
Med's Done....
august 18-19, 2010- med done: august 23- sent
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
september 22-received; october 1-sent; october 27- DM
VISA ISSUED...
visa received nov 11, 2010
LANDED..........
June 02, 2011 thank you God...
bsrk68 said:
You are welcome. Merry Christmas.
have a very merry christmas to you too bsrk! ;D

Hiprashant

Oct 16, 2009
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BSRK68,

YOU do have GOD GIFTED heart really.....I never even imagine that u like people r also in this world....
I do have lack of words to praise yr noble help through this link........hope that u will not give fullstop on this in the future taking the base of any normal possible distrubences or any abuses.....

hope to be in touch soon...

Rgds
Prashant

amissa

Star Member
Aug 28, 2010
Merci mon frere,
J'ose esperer qu'un jour on aura l'occasion de se rencontrer au Canada.
Bonne channe a tous et joyeux noels!

Amissa
bsrk68 said:
Bonjour Mademoiselle..

1. I am a Canadian Citizen since last 6 years (With OCI dual allegiance)
2. Toronto / Montreal (Due to your French) / Calgary / Vancouver / Winnipeg (In that order)
3. One advice would be: "Thank Your stars that Canada gave you the opportunity to explore possibilities hitherto unknown to you. Love Canada and it will Love you back". !!! Il ne sera pas tres tres difficile pour vous parce-que vous savez deux langues. J'aime Canada beaucoup.

Merry Christmas and happy 2011.
Bonne Chance..

ayazf

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
we are planning to migrate to Canada under General Practioner Medicine category.What are the prospects for doctors there?I hear it is very difficult for doctors to find job in Canada.Could u please advise.

bsrk68

Dec 15, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
Hiprashant said:
BSRK68,

YOU do have GOD GIFTED heart really.....I never even imagine that u like people r also in this world....
I do have lack of words to praise yr noble help through this link........hope that u will not give fullstop on this in the future taking the base of any normal possible distrubences or any abuses.....

hope to be in touch soon...

Rgds
Prashant
Thanks Prashant. Happy Holidays to you and your family !!

bsrk68

Dec 15, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
amissa said:
Merci mon frere,
J'ose esperer qu'un jour on aura l'occasion de se rencontrer au Canada.
Bonne channe a tous et joyeux noels!

Amissa
Absolutely. It will be a pleasure.

Good luck !!

bsrk68

Dec 15, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
ayazf said:
we are planning to migrate to Canada under General Practioner Medicine category.What are the prospects for doctors there?I hear it is very difficult for doctors to find job in Canada.Could u please advise.
Yes. Medicine is a regulated profession and it takes a long time to get your accreditations to practice. There are series of exams you will have to take. You should give yourselves atleast 3 years of struggle to be a full Doctor here. In the meantime, you may take some kind of courses to get a job (like a Medical Technician...Ultrasound/Radiographer/Lab Tech.) till you get your license.

Good luck.

peacefull

Star Member
Jun 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-09
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010
AOR Received.
11-08-2010
File Transfer...
16-02-2010
Med's Request
01-11-2012
Med's Done....
6-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah
ayazf said:
Dear Dr. Ayazf

check this thread you may find valuable info ...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/doctor3112-t46585.0.html

Regards

App

Star Member
Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2011
Doc's Request.
Included with application
IELTS Request
Over all 7.5 (Included with application)
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Hi bsrk,

I am in the process of collecting my documents.
I got the information for obtaining USA PCC from you.
The procedure is also simple.
Regarding Inidan PCC, I come under Houston consulate, the following from their website.

Police Clearance Certificate (PCC):

1. Completed "Misc. Services" application form and passport size photo affixed in the box.
2. Applicant's valid passport and a photocopy of pages containing personal particulars (first three and last two pages).
3. A copy (Notarized) of valid visa/Green Card and proof of address.
4. Fee $ 20/-.
5. Additional amount of $ 20/- to be added with the fee for return mail by express/Fedex/DHL.
6. If the passport was not issued by the Embassy/Consulate where the application is submitted, this service will be provided after obtaining confirmation/clearance from the original Passport Issuing Authority (PIA) and it may take upto six weeks.

My concern is my visa expired Dec 5 th, 2010.
I only have legal study permit till April 2011 as of right now.
Do you have any idea? what to do?

Thank you for being valuable help to many other like me.

bsrk68

Dec 15, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
App said:
Hi bsrk,

I am in the process of collecting my documents.
I got the information for obtaining USA PCC from you.
The procedure is also simple.
Regarding Inidan PCC, I come under Houston consulate, the following from their website.

Police Clearance Certificate (PCC):

1. Completed "Misc. Services" application form and passport size photo affixed in the box.
2. Applicant's valid passport and a photocopy of pages containing personal particulars (first three and last two pages).
3. A copy (Notarized) of valid visa/Green Card and proof of address.
4. Fee $ 20/-.
5. Additional amount of $ 20/- to be added with the fee for return mail by express/Fedex/DHL.
6. If the passport was not issued by the Embassy/Consulate where the application is submitted, this service will be provided after obtaining confirmation/clearance from the original Passport Issuing Authority (PIA) and it may take upto six weeks.

My concern is my visa expired Dec 5 th, 2010.
I only have legal study permit till April 2011 as of right now.
Do you have any idea? what to do?

Thank you for being valuable help to many other like me.
Well your visa could've expired, but your valid stay could extend beyond your visa expiry. Just ensure do not overstay even a single day outside of it. In the meantime, gather all the documents and put up your case.

Good luck