+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
After 36 months of experience, my cousin got her PR today. She’s also a caregiver. It means, most of us will get updates soon after waiting for a long time. They’re just clearing all the backlogs under the old caregiver program.

Aman pannu

Star Member
May 13, 2021
After 36 months of experience, my cousin got her PR today. She’s also a caregiver. It means, most of us will get updates soon after waiting for a long time. They’re just clearing all the backlogs under the old caregiver program.
Great! When she applied?

Kitae

Dec 12, 2019
Thak you for sharing!
Does she have COPR letter today or PR card?
I’m working inside 36months at this moment too.
(Feb.2020 AOR also 2019 HSWP applicant)

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Thak you for sharing!
Does she have COPR letter today or PR card?
I’m working inside 36months this momoent too.
(Feb.2020 AOR also 2019 HSWP applicant)
Oh, don’t know if it’s COPR or the PR card itself. Let me get back to you after she replied.

Reactions: Kitae

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
N
Great! When she applied?
Not sure when. But she’s under the old caregiver program. Just wanna share because we need to know that there are too many backlogs from the old program that they need to finish before they move on. I still believe in “first come first serve” basis.

Aman pannu

Star Member
May 13, 2021
N

Not sure when. But she’s under the old caregiver program. Just wanna share because we need to know that there are too many backlogs from the old program that they need to finish before they move on. I still believe in “first come first serve” basis.
I also came under the old program but applied in this program after completing my 2 year experience.hopefully we get something soon…..

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I also came under the old program but applied in this program after completing my 2 year experience.hopefully we get something soon…..
She’s single. I guess it’s also a plus factor if you’re single, there’s not too much papers. Because sometimes it takes time to assess the application AND her dependents one by one. Because there will be some problems if one of her dependents have some health issues.

Aman pannu

Star Member
May 13, 2021
She’s single. I guess it’s also a plus factor if you’re single, there’s not too much papers. Because sometimes it takes time to assess the application AND her dependents one by one. Because there will be some problems if one of her dependents have some health issues.
Yes , may be, like you I am also waiting that atleast they issue open work permit,but still we are sitting with only temporary file numbers

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Yes , may be, like you I am also waiting that atleast they issue open work permit,but still we are sitting with only temporary file numbers
She got her open work permit last February. And her open work permit HAD some error (with a specific location only). The ircc asked her to return it to them, and then she waited again for a long time.

Calm123

Feb 5, 2021
Hey guys,
Good News!!!! I got my PR confirmation last Friday (July 30th). I received the eCoPR, waiting on the pr card. Just thought I update the forum to give others hope. Hey @roye what’s up with yours? Have you heard anything?

Also I’m inside applicant with 24+ months experience (home support worker).

Kitae

Dec 12, 2019
Hey guys,
Good News!!!! I got my PR confirmation last Friday (July 30th). I received the eCoPR, waiting on the pr card. Just thought I update the forum to give others hope. Hey @roye what’s up with yours? Have you heard anything?

Could you plz share your processing time when you will get the PR card from the COPR letter?
I hope you will get a card soon.

Thanks

bonefree13

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Hey guys,

Congratulations! Can you please share your timeline? Thank you