+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

cool_boy007

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
I haven't been reading posts for the past couple of weeks. For those that are asking, no, there's no update on our application. In the event that we hear anything from IRCC, I will gladly post it as soon as possible. Otherwise, my silence will mean no update. Cheers!!
Did you have your application linked . ? Sometime they don’t send in email and send in gc key

mehru

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Thanks for reply. Bcoz mostly all getting request from ircc about some update forms . So, u didn’t get anything? Thanks
Hi, my sister is august 2019 applicant and aor September 2019 after that no update, no noc request that mostly applicants got in nov dec 2019 and no employer update form! We should wait or wht ?

Reactions: farazfs

roxythromycin12

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Has anyone submitted the requested forms and got any further updates?
I think it takes some time for them to get back at additional docs requested... I submitted mine 2 months ago and they haven't updated it, still says from my acct: 'your action is required'; meanwhile if you read the additional docs part it says they've receive it... I was also wondering how long will it take for them to review the docs they asked to be submitted again... it's so frustrating and exhausting but can't do anything but wait... I'm not even asking for much, just wanted to get my eligibility letter and open work permit soon...

• Sad
Reactions: Haert and jinceavl

roxythromycin12

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Hi, my sister is august 2019 applicant and aor September 2019 after that no update, no noc request that mostly applicants got in nov dec 2019 and no employer update form! We should wait or wht ?
Try contacting via webform... it takes quite some time to actually get a reply... I'd prolly be losing it if I'm the one under the same situation... cuz that's not normal.. usually most 2019 applicants got their AOR or BIL at the same time which is kinda like my situation..

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I think it takes some time for them to get back at additional docs requested... I submitted mine 2 months ago and they haven't updated it, still says from my acct: 'your action is required'; meanwhile if you read the additional docs part it says they've receive it... I was also wondering how long will it take for them to review the docs they asked to be submitted again... it's so frustrating and exhausting but can't do anything but wait... I'm not even asking for much, just wanted to get my eligibility letter and open work permit soon...
I feel you. I’m NOT in hurry for PR, but just give me the OPEN WORK PERMIT please!!!! That’s what I just want. I had sooo much delays because of closed work permit. Employers usually take advantage of you because they know that you’re stuck with them for a long time. I cannot even fight for my “rights” as an employee, because it’s not easy to find a new employer who is willing to pay for LMIA and wait for it for 6 months.

farazfs

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
This is very very strange. i dont know anyone who applied in AUG 2019 and have only AOR and after that nothing, So strange. wait for end of Aug and than raise webform. Good Luck

G P S

Jun 6, 2021

You should enquire from ircc through webfoam without any delay. You may definitely get reply.

mehru

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
You should enquire from ircc through webfoam without any delay. You may definitely get reply.
I visited today my sister’s consultant they said wait for two weeks then we send webform and they show me there are two different applicantion number, first AOR got oct 2019 second AOR in February 2020, same UCI number but different application number, and my sister’s employer also send email to immigration minister and he got reply and ask for sister concern to disclose information, so wht should we do please reply

Reactions: bells08

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I visited today my sister’s consultant they said wait for two weeks then we send webform and they show me there are two different applicantion number, first AOR got oct 2019 second AOR in February 2020, same UCI number but different application number, and my sister’s employer also send email to immigration minister and he got reply and ask for sister concern to disclose information, so wht should we do please reply
Webform is the way to talk to IRCC

Reactions: G P S

Aman pannu

Star Member
May 13, 2021
I feel you. I’m NOT in hurry for PR, but just give me the OPEN WORK PERMIT please!!!! That’s what I just want. I had sooo much delays because of closed work permit. Employers usually take advantage of you because they know that you’re stuck with them for a long time. I cannot even fight for my “rights” as an employee, because it’s not easy to find a new employer who is willing to pay for LMIA and wait for it for 6 months.
I understand, same here