+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016

reddaiah34

Jan 16, 2016
Hi All,
I am unable to register the Monproject quebic online from 2 weeks onwards in India and please help on this issue?

Any body can crate me on this mail id reddaiahreddy2015@gmail.com and password later can be shared to me

Please help on this issue and grateful .

Thanks
Reddaiah

kaka4011

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Subahansharif said:
After M585 and Jewelbuet , I have completed the online application. Need to wait for one month for submission. :)
Congrats, Plz tell how did you get in.... i mean how did you login ... as i have registered but no luck for making my application.

1983sahara

Jan 12, 2016
I am from INDIA and I have a query related to this Mon Projet.
Do we need to fill all our diplomas starting from 10th class, 12 th class and then the graduation degrees. Or simply the graduation degrees. Also what will be the Area of Training for 10th/12th class if it needs to be filled.
One more question related to IELTS exam, they have written Attestation of IELTS score is needed, what is that do we have to send them certified true copy or simple photocopy of IELTS score card.

Subahansharif

Dec 14, 2015
Hi,

Thanks. After struggling for 10 days I went in. Keep refreshing and once you get in it wont get disconnected from server. keep trying.. all the best

1983sahara

Jan 12, 2016
I did try to convert my company name but google translator gave the same name. I dont think we need to convert the company name because it is a name and it should be same in french as well.
Also for my title , google converted it in some absurd name so put that also in english is it correct or should i put the title in french only?
For your 10/12th what is AOT your are putting in?

1983sahara

Jan 12, 2016
For those who are unable to get in just keep trying. Once you are in you will be getting around an hour before system through you out. Make sure all the details are ready in your hand to be filled in when you are trying to enter. As more people will complete their profile then it should be easy to enter for rest of the people.
Keep trying...

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Subahansharif said:
Hi,

Thanks. After struggling for 10 days I went in. Keep refreshing and once you get in it wont get disconnected from server. keep trying.. all the best
lets hope for the best :)

srt3381

Jan 5, 2016
I was able to create an account and activated but everytime i try to login, it says i cant login for giving wrong security answers although I have given the right answer. Has anyone faced similar problem? Any other ways to login? It will lock the account after three attempt...I am confused...please anyone help!!!!!!

Thanks in advance.

mrhman0304

Jan 13, 2015
Hello Guys,

According to the Mon Project Initial Page, it is written
---------------------------------------------------------------
"
With the goal of giving candidates the opportunity to create their Mon projet Québec account and complete the application for a Québec selection certificate for the next application intake period, this period has been adapted in order to give candidates more time.

Therefore:

candidates will have until January 25, 2016, to create their account in the Mon projet Québec secure space;
after this date, it will no longer be possible to create a new account for the current application intake period;
from January 26 to February 15, 2016, candidates who have a Mon projet Québec account will be able to access it to complete the form Application for Selection Certificate online;
starting February 16, 2016, it will be possible to submit the application and pay the related fees. The application intake period will end on March 31, 2016."
---------------------------------------------------------

I want to know what exactly it means? Exactly my questions are:

1. Does it mean, who have created account and activated it, he/she needs to fill-up the form after 26 Jan?

2. Does Mon Project allow application fill-up before 26 Jan?

3. How about the previous time line, which was scheduled on 18 Jan?

-
Regards

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrhman0304 said:
Hello Guys,

According to the Mon Project Initial Page, it is written
---------------------------------------------------------------
"
With the goal of giving candidates the opportunity to create their Mon projet Québec account and complete the application for a Québec selection certificate for the next application intake period, this period has been adapted in order to give candidates more time.

Therefore:

candidates will have until January 25, 2016, to create their account in the Mon projet Québec secure space;
after this date, it will no longer be possible to create a new account for the current application intake period;
from January 26 to February 15, 2016, candidates who have a Mon projet Québec account will be able to access it to complete the form Application for Selection Certificate online;
starting February 16, 2016, it will be possible to submit the application and pay the related fees. The application intake period will end on March 31, 2016."
---------------------------------------------------------

I want to know what exactly it means? Exactly my questions are:

1. Does it mean, who have created account and activated it, he/she needs to fill-up the form after 26 Jan?

2. Does Mon Project allow application fill-up before 26 Jan?

3. How about the previous time line, which was scheduled on 18 Jan?

-
Regards

very important points raised. specially #1 and #2 are very important. m85 already explained it in his/her earlier post :)

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear juewlbuet and m85

After MIDI has announced the new date for submission have you guys able to logged in the system for once ?
if not then is it possible that they are currently blocking the registered the current users until 26th January ?
Please put some light on it :)

Subahansharif

Dec 14, 2015
lildip said:
Dear juewlbuet and m85

After MIDI has announced the new date for submission have you guys able to logged in the system for once ?
if not then is it possible that they are currently blocking the registered the current users until 26th January ?
Please put some light on it :)
They are not blocking the current users.. I completed the application yesterday and i logged in today as well for one correction.

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Subahansharif said:
They are not blocking the current users.. I completed the application yesterday and i logged in today as well for one correction.
excellent !