+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
lildip said:
so people can only register in the system till 26th of January ? am i right ?
even then i cant see any significant improvement in the system yet.register button is still not working
Yes that's right - they've pretty much delayed the problem rather than actually fixed it.

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
m585 said:
Yes we must wait until Feb 16th, it's just the explanation given on the official site in French that many have already posted:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/informations/actualites/actualites-2016/etat-situation-mpq.html

i.e. new timeline is...

Now: You can create accounts and fill in the online forms.
January 26th: You can no longer create accounts but can still fill in the online forms.
February 16th: You can start to submit the online forms and pay.
March 31st: You can no longer submit anything (but it's likely the cap will be full long before this date anyway).
Thanks a lot my friend!

queensac

Sep 14, 2015
I have just called them - A nice young man picked up the phone.. right away he said something in French.. I said Good Morning... and after an awkward pause, he said how can i help you sir.
Me: I have a query on Mon Projet Quebec, new online immigration system. I have registered into the system and trying to login in to the system for the past 7 days but i always keeps getting the error.
Person: What error are you getting?
Me: An Error 002 or Error 003
Person: This error says that there is a high traffic on site, so try to access some other time.
Me: Is the Ministry working on Improve the site to make it more efficient and allow more users at the same tiime?
Person: There is no information, I can't say anything on it.
Me: Sure, Thank you. Bye.
Person: Welcome, have a nice day!

sdovasquez

Apr 14, 2014
Got the luck of my life because I was able to register myself (but was not able to fill out any) in less than 30minutes.
Its true that its a matter of luck and hard work, just try to open and close browsers and it will be successful.

I am from the Philippines and our internet connection here is nevermind.
Just do it again and again, don't lose hope.
if it does not work, open a new browser, if not open again... and again... and again...

After you register it will send you an activation code via email, and the game is the same, it will also give an error launching due to many users.
So you have to do the same thing again and again, till you see a congratulation message, you can now login.

Again, don't lose hope. its a matter of patience and perseverance.

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
I did a couple of network troubleshooting. After couple of try am able to register and activated from the mail they sent to my ID. Application filing is still pending.

Looks like the CDN network where QC government hosted their site is not that effective to handle the concurrent connections.
Such a stupid CDN service by Incapsula.

I would suggest it would have been better if they used Akamai's CDN network (akamai.com) which is Fast and secure.

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
Hello,

I just signed the petition, "Fix Mon Projet Quebec to give equal opportunities to all.."

I think this is important.

thanguye

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
This project is really a disaster. I could not understand such thing is happening in the developed country like Canada.

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neither the sign in nor register button is working now ! they are doing some maintenance task
lets hope that we will get an improved system :)

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
lildip said:
neither the sign in nor register button is working now ! they are doing some maintenance task
lets hope that we will get an improved system :)
yes! that's might be true. Sign button is not working...Saying that this page has been removed.

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
jewelbuet said:
r u getting access now? I think, they doing some maintenance works.
That's right - they've posted on the site...

For technical maintenance reasons, Mon projet Québec is out of service today, from 9 a.m. to 12 noon (Montréal time).

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
m585 said:
That's right - they've posted on the site...

For technical maintenance reasons, Mon projet Québec is out of service today, from 9 a.m. to 12 noon (Montréal time).
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys

anybody noticed any notable improvement to the system ?