+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
got an interesting link from one of our star forum member pretty_18 a few minute back!

it says :

Fix Mon Projet Quebec to give equal opportunities to all. -

Sign the Petition

Share the link to facebook page, twitter, whatsapp and other social medias to voice out our concern.

https://www.change.org/p/john-mccallum-kathleen-o-connor-ives-fix-mon-projet-quebec-to-give-equal-opportunities-to-all?recruiter=465761854

share your thoughts guys

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajeshkumar_1984 said:
Bro atleast you have registered to the website, but I am trying from JAN 6th till no luck, I am from India.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
don't worry rajeshkumar_1984. i think MIDI is going to extend the submission time.i just read this news from another discussion thread.lets see where this drama ends :)

liana22

Jan 11, 2016
Dear Jewelbuet,
Dear M585.

Congratulations that you both did it.
Could you please tell me are you able to log in again to your account after the completion of forms? If so, Is it still frustrating?

Regards,

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
liana22 said:
Dear Jewelbuet,
Dear M585.

Could you please tell me are you able to log in again to your account after the completion of forms? If so, Is it still frustrating?

Regards,
I haven't tried over the past few days as I've had no reason to, but when I did log back in on the 11th to modify something it hadn't got any easier. I think now it'll probably get gradually easier from the 26th onwards after they cap the account creation. Then as more and more people complete, less and less people will be hammering the site daily...until February 16th of course when everyone will be again.

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
liana22 said:
Dear Jewelbuet,
Dear M585.

Regards,
yes can logged in but frustrating.

Dan_79

Jan 13, 2016
m585 said:
I haven't tried over the past few days as I've had no reason to, but when I did log back in on the 11th to modify something it hadn't got any easier. I think now it'll probably get gradually easier from the 26th onwards after they cap the account creation. Then as more and more people complete, less and less people will be hammering the site daily...until February 16th of course when everyone will be again.
As I understand their principle - first come, first served is still active in Mon projet too. It seems it`ll cause such craziness :eek: on the February 16...

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
m585 said:
Dear m585,
Can we click on submit button now? have you tried to do so? If yes! what was the message? I am just Curious if anybody done that and to know the message.

Thanks
Jewel

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
jewelbuet said:
Dear m585,
Can we click on submit button now? have you tried to do so? If yes! what was the message? I am just Curious if anybody done that and to know the message.

Thanks
Jewel
I was curious too but I have resisted actually trying. My worry is that it wouldn't error but would just go through (since people with job offers or temporary residents are eligible to apply now). Then if that happens there's a possibility they would reject it for having applied too early. Best policy for us just now is to sit tight...for almost another 5 weeks!

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
m585 said:
I was curious too but I have resisted actually trying. My worry is that it wouldn't error but would just go through (since people with job offers or temporary residents are eligible to apply now). Then if that happens there's a possibility they would reject it for having applied too early. Best policy for us just now is to sit tight...for almost another 5 weeks!
That means we have to wait till Feb 16,2016? Can you please share that link so that I can take a look and remove my curiosity?
Thanks in advance

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
jewelbuet said:
That means we have to wait till Feb 16,2016? Can you please share that link so that I can take a look and remove my curiosity?
Thanks in advance
Yes we must wait until Feb 16th, it's just the explanation given on the official site in French that many have already posted:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/informations/actualites/actualites-2016/etat-situation-mpq.html

i.e. new timeline is...

Now: You can create accounts and fill in the online forms.
January 26th: You can no longer create accounts but can still fill in the online forms.
February 16th: You can start to submit the online forms and pay.
March 31st: You can no longer submit anything (but it's likely the cap will be full long before this date anyway).

coolrc_04

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Hello m585,

I have asked this question in this forum before too. My "commence" button is not activated (appearing grey rather than green) and there is a message on the side that 3500 applications has been received. I am able to logged in a couple of times but do not know how to proceed. Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
coolrc_04 said:
Hello m585,

I have asked this question in this forum before too. My "commence" button is not activated (appearing grey rather than green) and there is a message on the side that 3500 applications has been received. I am able to logged in a couple of times but do not know how to proceed. Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
click on modify button then start filling the rest.

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so people can only register in the system till 26th of January ? am i right ?
even then i cant see any significant improvement in the system yet.register button is still not working