+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016

shabeeh

Jan 16, 2016
hi, can anyone please help me!! I have tried the website of quebic immigration but cannot open the page an error 002 comes!!can some one please send the link.best regards

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
Subahansharif said:
After M585 and Jewelbuet , I have completed the online application. Need to wait for one month for submission. :)
congratulations!!! Did you apply in Nov,2015? if yes! what did you put in first page that have you ever applied to quebec?

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jewelbuet said:
congratulations!!! Did you apply in Nov,2015? if yes! what did you put in first page that have you ever applied to quebec?
This is actually a very important point. i have applied in November but due to cap reached i didn't selected. So what am i supposed to put in the first page ? applied ? or never applied ?

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
lildip said:
This is actually a very important point. i have applied in November but due to cap reached i didn't selected. So what am i supposed to put in the first page ? applied ? or never applied ?
I am too. Confused!!! m585 any idea?

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
Guys! as we know we have to submit on 16th Feb,2016 but after completing the profile this below message is on my Historique de mes demandes page-
in french-Il vous reste 81 jour(s) pour soumettre votre demande.

Vous ne pouvez pas soumettre cette demande, le nombre maximal de demandes de certificats de sélection pouvant être acceptées pour le programme régulier des travailleurs qualifiés a été atteint. Votre demande sera supprimée après 90 jours, cependant si ce nombre maximal ne vous concerne pas, votre demande pourra néanmoins être soumise. Pour plus d'information, consulter les
Règles et procédures d'immigration.

In English-

You have 81 days (s) to submit the form .

You can not submit this request , the maximum number of selection certificate applications may be accepted for the regular program for skilled workers has been achieved. Your application will be deleted after 90 days , but if that maximum number does not affect you , your application may nonetheless be submitted. For more information, go to
Rules and immigration procedures .

Any thought??

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
jewelbuet said:
I am too. Confused!!! m585 any idea?
Sorry not sure about that - this is also my first application. If I was in your situation I would be tempted to put 'No' as it just doesn't seem right that a returned, never processed file would count as a previous application.

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
jewelbuet said:
Guys! as we know we have to submit on 16th Feb,2016 but after completing the profile this below message is on my Historique de mes demandes page-
in french-Il vous reste 81 jour(s) pour soumettre votre demande.

Vous ne pouvez pas soumettre cette demande, le nombre maximal de demandes de certificats de sélection pouvant être acceptées pour le programme régulier des travailleurs qualifiés a été atteint. Votre demande sera supprimée après 90 jours, cependant si ce nombre maximal ne vous concerne pas, votre demande pourra néanmoins être soumise. Pour plus d'information, consulter les
Règles et procédures d'immigration.

In English-

You have 81 days (s) to submit the form .

You can not submit this request , the maximum number of selection certificate applications may be accepted for the regular program for skilled workers has been achieved. Your application will be deleted after 90 days , but if that maximum number does not affect you , your application may nonetheless be submitted. For more information, go to
Rules and immigration procedures .

Any thought??
Everyone has this message and it will go away on February 16th - it is simply saying that the November cap has been acheieved so you cannot submit your application now (unless you are exempt from the cap). The system automatically deletes unsubmitted applications older than 90 days (so you have 81 left now). However, that's totally OK as Feb 16th is much less than 81 days away. It will say a slightly different number of days remaining for everyone depending on when since January 5th they were able to access the system for the first time.

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
m585 said:
Everyone has this message and it will go away on February 16th - it is simply saying that the November cap has been acheieved so you cannot submit your application now. The system automatically deletes unsubmitted applications older than 90 days (so you have 81 left now). However, that's totally OK as Feb 16th is much less than 81 days away.
Thanks.

thanguye

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Any one is able to access the system now. I am always see this message

" Nous sommes désolés, "Mon projet Québec" n’est pas disponible actuellement. Afin de réguler l'achalandage, seul un nombre limité d'utilisateurs peut utiliser "Mon projet Québec" au même moment.

Nous vous invitons à réessayer plus tard et nous vous remercions de votre patience.

Veuillez noter que si des informations étaient en cours de saisie, elles pourraient ne pas avoir été sauvegardées.

In English

Sorry, "My Québec project" is not currently available. To regulate traffic, only a limited number of users can use "My Québec project" at the same time.
We invite you to try again later and we thank you for your patience.
Please note that if information was being entered, they could not have been saved.
Return to the home page of the Ministry

pretty_18

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
NOC:2141 Quebec.Code:B666
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 5, 2015 CC charged: Nov. 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Jan. 12,2016
IELTS Request
Nov. 1, 2014
How to fillout the form

https://youtu.be/QE7cUJDSCPY

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
still cant see any significant improvement of the system

not sure what type maintenance they did to the server :(

Gagan_

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Guys please help me out

In 2 does we have to fill overall IELTS score ??

1. Under Résultat en compréhension écrite, type in the result you obtained in written
comprehension, as indicated on your document.

2. Under Résultat en expression écrite, type in the result you obtained in written
English, as indicated on your document.