+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B Dropbox at Vancouver - Timeline & Experience

SunnyReddy

Aug 20, 2024
Hey Sunny,
It's been 2 days since my documents have been delivered but when I check my status online, it says search results not found. How did you search your status online?
Its taking 2-3 days for the status to show up. Try using NA in passport & LastName fields and try. It should at-least say No Status

MaxMara

Sep 17, 2024
Mine was delivered on 09/09/2024, and today(09/16) still shows NO STATUS... Regret not seeing enough info before making the decision. I saw ppl have "application received" the next day of delivery and issued within a week. Kinda late to find this post.

MaxMara

Sep 17, 2024
I waited 10+ days as I had to wait for I-797 approval notice. I don't think we need it, just the notice number should suffice (Don't quote me on it, I am just guessing. Contact a lawyer for confirmation)

July 26: got the email to submit docs
Aug 6: Submitted docs. It changed to issued state today. From submitting to issues, mine is a bit slow compared to others who submitted at Vancouver consulate.
Hi Just want to confirm, did it change from No Status to Issued directly? I saw most ppl get the application received status right after mail was delivered

Vandymolly

Sep 18, 2024
Mine was delivered on 09/09/2024, and today(09/16) still shows NO STATUS... Regret not seeing enough info before making the decision. I saw ppl have "application received" the next day of delivery and issued within a week. Kinda late to find this post.
Hi Did you get any update? I sent my documents on the same date but still No Status.

Jan 10, 2018
Application sent on 6th , Recieved on the 9th at 1 45 PM . Till yesterday it was "case not found" . Today the status got updated in the afternoon to "Application Recieved"

Jan 10, 2018
Chk today ...mine is same timeline. Shd update today.