BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
The rate comes out to be 7/Month.

engg said:
I would say,not an encouraging figure !!

vsrao said:
Appu said:
If I am not mistaken last month no one got nomination. Please let me know if any one got nomination on last month with latest file number?
Last month 7 applicants got nominations

Check the below link for latest updates
http://tinyurl.com/ABPNP-SRS-Timeline

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
engg said:

vsrao said:
Appu said:
If I am not mistaken last month no one got nomination. Please let me know if any one got nomination on last month with latest file number?

As me and IS2 have calculated earlier - max 60 nominations per month is the figure.

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maybe a lot of people who got nominated this month are not on this forum...... or are not writing here...

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Your estimate is good since not all applicants are on forum.

Mike053 said:
engg said:

vsrao said:
Appu said:

As me and IS2 have calculated earlier - max 60 nominations per month is the figure.

sirsmak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2010 (CIC)
Med's Request
06-02-2010
Med's Done....
11-02-2010
Passport Req..
November 3rd
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2010
LANDED..........
Landed; Feb 06, 2011
Thanks vsrao.... appreciate ur help...

vsrao said:
Is this the one you are looking for

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37048.pdf

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
The only thing I can bet on is if the AINP guys are experienced by now hence they can do a quicker job also the number of applicants are reduced to a great extent so their workload is lesser as compared to what it was.So may be near months they have lesser number of applications to work on.

engg said:

Mike053 said:
engg said:

vsrao said:
Appu said:

tharkiftp

Mar 5, 2009
Wow, I hope it is true. The removal of the s/w related NOCs from the OUP list will definitely reduce the number of applicants by and by a huge margin. Hardluck for the s/w H1b guys who haven't applied yet.

engg said:
The only thing I can bet on is if the AINP guys are experienced by now hence they can do a quicker job also the number of applicants are reduced to a great extent so their workload is lesser as compared to what it was.So may be near months they have lesser number of applications to work on.

engg said:

Mike053 said:
engg said:

vsrao said:
Appu said:

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
What email address did you send to? Pnp.office emails are getting bounced.

sirsmak said:
February 20th: I received my file number in an email which also stated that I may also receive decision in 40 - 60 days
April 28: (as many of you already know) I emailed them about my nomination certificate.
May 4th: I received replay back telling me that I'm 4th in queue and should hear back before June 1st and if I don't them I should contact them back....
June 1st: I didn't hear anything from AINP, hence mailed them again since its way past the time line they mentioned in the email stating my file number...
June 2nd: I received email from them telling me that my nomination certificate was issued on May 8 and it'd take about 4 to 6 months to get to me.... so, as suggested in the email, I should wait for two more weeks patiently before I get the actual certificate in my mail.
Actual email statement ...
.... “You nomination certificate was issued May 8, 2009. We ask that people allow for 4 – 6 weeks for delivery. As it is just under the 4 week mark, we ask that you wait a few more weeks for it to be delivered.”
Now I am really hoping that this message means that nomination certificate is positive otherwise they'd call it something else like, rejection letter or something .... right...?

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
I think gmail folks are fine.

Manny said:

sirsmak said:
February 20th: I received my file number in an email which also stated that I may also receive decision in 40 - 60 days
April 28: (as many of you already know) I emailed them about my nomination certificate.
May 4th: I received replay back telling me that I'm 4th in queue and should hear back before June 1st and if I don't them I should contact them back....
June 1st: I didn't hear anything from AINP, hence mailed them again since its way past the time line they mentioned in the email stating my file number...
June 2nd: I received email from them telling me that my nomination certificate was issued on May 8 and it'd take about 4 to 6 months to get to me.... so, as suggested in the email, I should wait for two more weeks patiently before I get the actual certificate in my mail.
.... “You nomination certificate was issued May 8, 2009. We ask that people allow for 4 – 6 weeks for delivery. As it is just under the 4 week mark, we ask that you wait a few more weeks for it to be delivered.”
Now I am really hoping that this message means that nomination certificate is positive otherwise they'd call it something else like, rejection letter or something .... right...?

mkee

May 29, 2009
Manny said:

sirsmak said:
Hi Manny
i send email to AINP using this email id immgration.info@ how many days it will takes review my sended email. please let me know you have any idea.
Thanks
Mkee

indium-sulfide-2

Star Member
Apr 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wont be supprised IF AINP changes timeline to

U.S. Visa Holder Category Processing time
Notification (pre-assessment) Up to six months
Candidate assessment Up to six months
Total AINP processing time Up to twelve months

good luck to all.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
I think some one with file number should call up and ask what is current timline ?

indium-sulfide-2 said:

good luck to all.

canadiens

Star Member
Apr 18, 2009
I think lets just sit tight and let them do the work. The more we call them, its gonna delay the process.

engg said:
I think some one with file number should call up and ask what is current timline ?

indium-sulfide-2 said:

good luck to all.