+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
mkee said:
Hi this is Mkee; I am new member in this form
I am applied Ainp March 26th reached my application via usps, I am still waiting for file number, please let me know when I can expected file number. My Noc code is 2147 that time.
Check this thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/srs-h1b-ainptracking-application-sent-from-15th-march-30th-mar-t16481.125.html

np50

May 8, 2009
maruti81 said:
np50 said:
hi folks.
I am applying for PNP through an immigration consultant.They told me that several jobs have been removed after the May 19 changes. Just wanna know if software developers/ consultants can still apply for PNP or not.
Regards
Nitesh
No, the IT jobs are removed (except if you are a project manager, you may still apply). So, no more developers/consultants/programmers.
Yeah my consultant too told me that they cant apply now for developers/consultants/programmers.
I payed him 1700$ for this and now he is looking into ways in which he can keep it to himself.
He is asking me to apply as Project Manager which i dont i qualify for.
I want to know what legal options do i have.
Any way I can get my money back. folks pls advice...
Anyone else also having similar issues.

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Either you can apply under NOC 0213 as Manager(if eligible) or Try checking other provincial nominee programs and see if you are eligible.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

np50 said:
maruti81 said:
np50 said:
hi folks.
I am applying for PNP through an immigration consultant.They told me that several jobs have been removed after the May 19 changes. Just wanna know if software developers/ consultants can still apply for PNP or not.
Regards
Nitesh
No, the IT jobs are removed (except if you are a project manager, you may still apply). So, no more developers/consultants/programmers.
Yeah my consultant too told me that they cant apply now for developers/consultants/programmers.
I payed him 1700$ for this and now he is looking into ways in which he can keep it to himself.

shyli

Star Member
Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Newyork
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/15/2009
Nomination.....
07/30/2009
File Transfer...
08/18/2009
Med's Done....
09/16/2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
12/17/2009
VISA ISSUED...
1/4/2010
LANDED..........
5/31/2010
I applied under this same NOC 0213 and got my nomination. You can try this.
But be careful as your job description should exactly match reqmnts of this NOC

vsrao said:
Either you can apply under NOC 0213 as Manager(if eligible) or Try checking other provincial nominee programs and see if you are eligible.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

np50 said:
maruti81 said:
np50 said:
hi folks.
Regards
Nitesh

A

Albertagoverner

np50 said:
maruti81 said:
np50 said:
hi folks.
Regards
Nitesh
Dear np50:

In provincial Nominations, Mostly are employment offer based means you must have an offer of employment from employer located in respective province. Some are educational qualification based that if you persue any full time education for two years or more you may qualify as thier Provincial Nominee. I think this student/education is the best route. Because it not only gives you the PR but early citizenship and better settlement as a landed immigrant.
People who have finished thier degrees or have completed thier 2 years of education and once they are given PR, They can apply for Citizenship after 2 years of Permanent resident Visa issuance. In general, You are eligible to apply for Citizenship after 3 years. Actually there is nothing like years it is about the days. You must reside in Canada 1095 Days in 5 years. People who have Canadian degrees, can better get professional jobs and get prosperous faster which eventually makes them better citizen.
Otherwise 0213 (IT Manager) is also a route.

tulip07

Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Missed Date- Big trouble! Help

I just saw an email in my spam box recieved on May 1 (I had submitted my application in March and was not expecting anything until June)

"Dear Mr. xyz
We have received your application to the US Visa Strategic Recruitment Stream Category under the AINP; however, there is one document that we require in order to proceed.
A copy of the IMM5406 Additional Family Information http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF

Kindly mail a copy of this document to the address below by May 15, 2009 or we will be returning the application as it will be considered incomplete, whereby you will have to resubmit the application with the requested documents."

I had not submittd the form as I am single and there was no one to report in that form.
I think I am screwed here as I have already passed the date, and the only option is reapplication that would take for ever.
Do you guys have idea if i can help my situation.
:-(

mango.lassee

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
Re: Missed Date- Big trouble! Help

tulip07 said:
I just saw an email in my spam box recieved on May 1 (I had submitted my application in March and was not expecting anything until June)

"Dear Mr. xyz
We have received your application to the US Visa Strategic Recruitment Stream Category under the AINP; however, there is one document that we require in order to proceed.
A copy of the IMM5406 Additional Family Information http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF

Kindly mail a copy of this document to the address below by May 15, 2009 or we will be returning the application as it will be considered incomplete, whereby you will have to resubmit the application with the requested documents."

I had not submittd the form as I am single and there was no one to report in that form.
I think I am screwed here as I have already passed the date, and the only option is reapplication that would take for ever.
Since it is past May 15, call/email/fax them and explain. If you are faxing, send a printed copy of their email + your explanation + completed form. Do this asap.

Good luck.

mkee

May 29, 2009
maruti81 said:
mkee said:
Hi this is Mkee; I am new member in this form
I am applied Ainp March 26th reached my application via usps, I am still waiting for file number, please let me know when I can expected file number. My Noc code is 2147 that time.
4 months.
Thanks man...

sandar

Apr 15, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05/2009
AOR Received.
11/2009
File Transfer...
01/2010
Med's Request
12/2009
Med's Done....
12/2009
Passport Req..
?
Albertadude said:
sandar said:
vsrao said:
vsrao said:
sandar said:
Mike053 said:
sandar said:
I got it! I got it! I got it! I got it!
Today!
congrats dude...share your timeline and date on nomination letter and then move to cic process ;-)
congrats dude......

My letter is dated May 4, so it took 24 days to reach me.
By the way what is the website where all the details about the CIC application prosess?
Sandar what is your NOC code?

Could you please share your timeline with us sandar

I sent my papers first around Nov. 19, got an invitation after 3 weeks, I mailed back around Dec. 20, they received on Dec. 31 and gave me my file number on Feb. 20. I receved my certificate on May 28 and it was dated May 4.

yofeihong

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Hi Sandar,
congratulations!!
Please Keep in touch while you are in CIC process stage!! so we may know what is going on later on.

Your File # is 588( received in Feb 09 ) and nomination issued on May 04!!
So my prediction for applicants who received file # in March 09 is that they may be receiving their nomination in July09-Aug09...
Next week is June already!!
Keep Hoping Friends...

Yo

sandar

Apr 15, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05/2009
AOR Received.
11/2009
File Transfer...
01/2010
Med's Request
12/2009
Med's Done....
12/2009
Passport Req..
?
yofeihong said:
Hi Sandar,
congratulations!!
Please Keep in touch while you are in CIC process stage!! so we may know what is going on later on.

So my prediction for applicants who received file # in March 09 is that they may be receiving their nomination in July09-Aug09...
Keep Hoping Friends...

Yo

not Feb 09, but Feb 20!

rezendgi

Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2008
Doc's Request.
24-11-2009
Nomination.....
09-12-2009
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
16-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
:)

He meant Feb, 2009

sandar said:
yofeihong said:
Hi Sandar,
congratulations!!

Keep Hoping Friends...

Yo

not Feb 09, but Feb 20!

boomjosh2007

May 29, 2009
Re: Missed Date- Big trouble! Help

Hi Tulip07,

Can you please let me know the exact from email address and the exact subject of the mail you received. I just want to put a rule in my yahoo mail so that any mail coming from that particular email and with that particular subject is not sent to Spam folder. Immediate response would be appreciated.

If anyone else on the forum knows the exact email address and the subject in the email communications sent by AINP please let me know so that I can put proper rules in my yahoo.

Thanks
tulip07 said:

"Dear Mr. xyz

justinline

May 19, 2009
Put this two in your contact list

"Pnp Office" <Pnp.Office@gov.ab.ca>
"Immigration Info" <Immigration.Info@gov.ab.ca>

I also almost missed my file number in the spam folder.

rezendgi

Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2008
Doc's Request.
24-11-2009
Nomination.....
09-12-2009
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
16-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Clever Move !

justinline said:
Put this two in your contact list

"Pnp Office" <Pnp.Office@gov.ab.ca>
"Immigration Info" <Immigration.Info@gov.ab.ca>

I also almost missed my file number in the spam folder.