+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

venkata

May 27, 2009
divagirl said:
What info are you expecting from us? Why do you give out your telephone numbers out in a public forum?

venkata said:
Hi Floks

This is a nice forum.We are 5 people applied this alberta program through attorney. Our documents had been received on Apr 7th 2009.till now we did it received any file no.And our documents had been received by Signed for by: M.FLEURY. Please add our 5 people into the spreadsheet.

our 5 people names are:

Sudheer,Gopal,Venu,Naga,Leela.

If you have any information then please contact me to 732-877-3120 or 608-332-1017.

Thanks
Sudheer Kanchi
" If you dont share the information then why are you responding to forums messages" Just kidding..."

venkata

May 27, 2009
rezendgi said:
Why Governer ??

Do you want to introduce him to your ISI friends there ?? LOL !!!

Albertagoverner said:
venkata said:
Hi Floks

This is a nice forum.We are 5 people applied this alberta program through attorney. Our documents had been received on Apr 7th 2009.till now we did it received any file no.And our documents had been received by Signed for by: M.FLEURY. Please add our 5 people into the spreadsheet.

our 5 people names are:

If you have any information then please contact me to 732-877-3120 or 608-332-1017.

Thanks
Sudheer Kanchi
Dear Sudheer:

I am impressed with your way of sharing information. you sound like an honest man. You must be working with true resume presently. How many Kilo Meters away from Hyderabad you used to live in India? 200, 300??

" what is ISI? "

venkata

May 27, 2009
Albertagoverner said:
rezendgi said:
Why Governer ??

Do you want to introduce him to your ISI friends there ?? LOL !!!

Albertagoverner said:
venkata said:
Hi Floks

our 5 people names are:

Thanks
Sudheer Kanchi
Dear Sudheer:

I am impressed with your way of sharing information. you sound like an honest man. You must be working with true resume presently. How many Kilo Meters away from Hyderabad you used to live in India? 200, 300??
No Actually But this level of Gentleness is found in people who live way far from Cities. This is really appreciable.
Sudheer must be Java developer
Gopal must be Systems Analyst
Venu must be Systems Analyst .Net
Naga must be DBA
Leela must be QA??

Hey Sudhir:

Is leela He or she?
" Thanks for your appreciation.hey really your guess is absolutly wrong. dont get disappointed Leela is He not She"

venkata

May 27, 2009
AlbertaNominee said:
venkata said:
Hi Floks

our 5 people names are:

Thanks
Sudheer Kanchi
Dear Venkata:

I am chandragopalan. I also applied under AINP program. Did you get any group discount from Lawyer? My lawyer is in Brampton ON and we did the same thing. Please add our timeline as well. Lawyer was asking 1150 each as alone but together we paid 450 per head.

Forum Members:
Please add our time line to spread sheet as well. Our applications were reached AINP May 2 under new process. We are waiting for file number.

keerthi
J Yayavaran
B Rao
Annam
Niranjan
Sampat
ChandraGopalan
" we people paid 3500 with 3 installments."

venkata

May 27, 2009
rezendgi said:
AlbertaNominee - You sound like the Governer in disguise :)

Still...

I guess you didn't post your address ???

It will be helpful for others to get in touch with you ?
"Take it easy dude...chill"

venkata

May 27, 2009
Mike053 said:
venkata said:
our 5 people names are:

a typical reddy consultant post...lol....

if we have information, why should we contact you?....lol

God.. some people are just hilarious
"This forum is all about sharing information.If you cant share then y are you responding to the messages"

venkata

May 27, 2009
vsrao said:
venkata said:
Hi Floks

our 5 people names are:

Thanks
Sudheer Kanchi
Post your timelines here once you receive file numbers

"Ya sure"

venkata

May 27, 2009
Rocking vibes said:
venkata said:
Hi Floks

our 5 people names are:

Thanks
Sudheer Kanchi

Dear Sudheer,Gopal,Venu,Naga,Leela,
Your info has been added and AlbertaGovernor will mail you your Canadian passports as soon as he issues it. Make sure you send him your Social Security No. and Credit Card info as he will require the info to verify them and issue you your Canadian passports. BTW...if Leela is a girl, our Tharkee Governor will expedite her process.
Thank you and see you in Canada soon.......NOT !

"FBI will take care of your mac address.Dont worry."

venkata

May 27, 2009
As per my observations those who have applied before April 1st will get the file no within 75 to 90 days.i.e., expected on june 30th.

Those who applied between April 1st to 15th its takes around 85 to 100 days.i.e, expected on July 20th.

Those who applied after April 15th to May 19th its takes 120 days Max. i.e., expected on Sep 20th.

After may 19th the they will receive less applications as there is a change in the designation codes.

These all are my assumptions.

Thanks
Sudheer

venkata

May 27, 2009
chow said:
Very funny. Please post your mailing address and ssn# here. Their attorney might have asked this guy to refer some other guys to apply thru them to eligible for refferal bonus.....

Albertagoverner said:
venkata said:
Hi Floks

our 5 people names are:

Thanks
Sudheer Kanchi
Dear Sudheer:

"No Bonus.Just sharing info..Jayahoooooooooo"

venkata

May 27, 2009
dnataraj said:
chow said:
Very funny. Please post your mailing address and ssn# here. Their attorney might have asked this guy to refer some other guys to apply thru them to eligible for refferal bonus.....

Albertagoverner said:
venkata said:
Hi Floks

our 5 people names are:

Thanks
Sudheer Kanchi
Dear Sudheer:

I am surprised by the innocence (or ignorance) of this gentleman. However dear gentleman, don't put any of your personal info on the internet.

This reminds me of a guy on LinkedIn. I shall not give his name here to protect his privacy. He had put his age, height, weight, religion, marital status etc there...
"Thanks for your suggestion."

venkata

May 27, 2009
shvr007 said:
Received File Reference Number:
Application Reached on: Feb 18, 2009
File Reference # received on: May 28, 2009 [Although they claim they had already emailed me the file reference # on March 20, 2009 - Yes March :)]
File Reference #: XX-1401

Caution: I hope it is just me, but the file number notification email was in my Spam folder of my Yahoo email. Obviosuly I had not tagged the sender's email address as Spam but I am glad I checked my Spam Folder.
"good Job"

sirsmak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2010 (CIC)
Med's Request
06-02-2010
Med's Done....
11-02-2010
Passport Req..
November 3rd
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2010
LANDED..........
Landed; Feb 06, 2011
venkata said:
" what is ISI? "
Hmmm... now this is something .......

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
venkata said:
" Thanks for your appreciation.hey really your guess is absolutly wrong. dont get disappointed Leela is He not She"
Dear Venkata,

He or She does not matter to me.