H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
U don't need any PCC or FBI clearance for AINP
sun007 said:
Hi Guys,

I would like to get more information about police clearance certificate(PCC).
If you go to following link then it will give information about how to obtain the PCC. But, my confusion is : for AINP do we need PCC from FBI as well as from Indian Passport office? or either one of this will work?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
What is ur NOC? By any chance did u call them to get the file#?
shvr007 said:
Received File Reference Number:
Application Reached on: Feb 18, 2009
File Reference # received on: May 28, 2009 [Although they claim they had already emailed me the file reference # on March 20, 2009 - Yes March :)]
File Reference #: XX-1401

Caution: I hope it is just me, but the file number notification email was in my Spam folder of my Yahoo email. Obviosuly I had not tagged the sender's email address as Spam but I am glad I checked my Spam Folder.

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Even though u send passport details & I94. It is better to send ur H1B document that is how they know the validity.
anoop said:
amogh79 said:
Hi Folks,

My application for AINP reached their office on May 12th 2009.
Any idea as to how much time it should take for me to receive the file number...??
I checked their site and it mentions that it may take up to 4 months for notification, does it always takes the whole of 4 months to receive the file number??

Regards
Amogh
Hi Frnds,
Could anyone let me know that we have to send USCIS H1 Petiton or Current Company Letter should be good one.Why am i asking this is one of my frnd have enclosed all the documents and send and after 2 months they asked him USCIS Letter.He sent that one too.Just wanna know about this.Could any one who face this type of query please share with me

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
Hi deveshjaitley and sirsmak,
Did you guys ever check with AINP on your cases? I guess you are next in line to get nomination! Best of luck ! Are your NOCs 2171?

deveshjaitley said:
Hi Friends,

I tried to do some analysis on above table data. Here is the link for the same:
http://tinyurl.com/ABPNP-SRS-Timeline

* The File updates automatically upon any changes made to file (add, delete, update record). So keep this link handy for further updates.

# Also the current format is PDF, please advice if it should be in Excel or other format.

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And now there are two!!! LOL.........

I love this spammed forum!!!.......haaa

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
Jacaranda said:
And now there are two!!! LOL.........

I love this spammed forum!!!.......haaa
It used to be a highly sensible forum until Albertaxxxxx showed up and screwed it up. Now his antics seem to have frustrated regular well-meaning posters to retaliate in the only manner he understands. Funniest thing is he is not even in the process of applying for AINP-H1!

I feel sorry for the newbies who come to this forum for help and will be discouraged/misguided.

Lord save this forum!

maruti81

Mar 13, 2009
vsrao said:
U don't need any PCC or FBI clearance for AINP
sun007 said:
Hi Guys,

I would like to get more information about police clearance certificate(PCC).
If you go to following link then it will give information about how to obtain the PCC. But, my confusion is : for AINP do we need PCC from FBI as well as from Indian Passport office? or either one of this will work?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp
Hi Sun007,
you dont need pcc and Fbi clearance while applying to AINP.
But you still need them while applying to CIC later once your AINP is approved.

sirsmak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2010 (CIC)
Med's Request
06-02-2010
Med's Done....
11-02-2010
Passport Req..
November 3rd
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2010
LANDED..........
Landed; Feb 06, 2011
Manny,
I actually did (email and call) on May 4th. Phone call was useless but in email they told me I was the 4th one in the queue. Also, email said that if I don’t get any news from AINP by June 1st I should contact them again otherwise be patient…. Lets see … coming Monday is June 1st… When I received this email I didn’t even think that it’d come to me calling AINP on June 1st since I was 4th in the queue.
Manny said:
Hi deveshjaitley and sirsmak,
Did you guys ever check with AINP on your cases? I guess you are next in line to get nomination! Best of luck ! Are your NOCs 2171?

deveshjaitley said:
Hi Friends,

I tried to do some analysis on above table data. Here is the link for the same:

* The File updates automatically upon any changes made to file (add, delete, update record). So keep this link handy for further updates.

# Also the current format is PDF, please advice if it should be in Excel or other format.

bibo

Jan 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2009
Doc's Request.
25-11-2009
Nomination.....
30-11-2009
AOR Received.
17-07-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
Will you ever stop your stupid comments? everyone is tired of you here.
stop it once and for all, i will be reporting you to site admins for irrelevant/misleading racist postings.
Albertagoverner said:
AlbertaPresident said:
AG,

First thing I would like to tell you

STOP TALKING HISTORY .. AND DON'T ACT AS IF YOU ARE ALL KNOWING ..

YOU SON OF A B

You are here on this forum for the same damn reason we are here. You must be coming from a very low class family (which we can see from your posts). Don't deceive yourself too much of you belonging to a royal heritage just because you talk on topics such as British and Snake Charmers

You are the one who has a boot licking attitude, we are good without you - STOP IRRITATING ALL OF US WITH YOUR DAMN BLOODY STUPID LOGIC AND COMMENTS !!!!

thank you, have a nice day and leave us alone !

Dear Newly Born AB president:

Firstly, Perhaps you have a lot of time to create new ids. You sound like a Consultant staying in guest house on bench. Somebody who has even a little bit of common sense will come to know that "You" and "Newly born AG" are the same person.

Secondly, Even if you want to express your anger then don't write these abuses because this way you confirm and certify your state sponsored education. There are lot of other ways to express your disagreement, criticism and anger in a professional and civilized way. Let me know if you need some tutorial to teach the way to express your criticism or disagreement.

Thirdly, Leadership is taught only at Tufts University and Georgetown University and you, by the way, have Degree from NONE of these Universities then STOP being a leader and speaking on behalf of others as you said "ALL OF US". Please make it clear that Who the hell are these "ALL OF US??" Ohhh.. You mean only "Newly Born AG" and "Newly Born president" right?.

To get a Masters degree is leadership please visit:

www.georgetown.edu
www.tufts.edu

By the way, It will be great if you don't reply further because We should leave this Forum on its original purpose.

Albertagoverner said:
AlbertaGovernor said:
Waiting Folks,

I just realized that my english is pathetic and not ashamed to admit that my ID was wrong, it should be AlbertaGovernor and not governer. I quickly changed the ID, just incase AINP is reading this form, they might force me to take IELTS test which I am sure to fail.
Dear Newly Born AG:

Firstly, This is not your fault. All of your life you have been getting education into governement charity based schools. Where you have set mind which just run into "Pass" and "Fail" concept of education which was originally introduced by British to teach your "Snake Charmer" type Ancestors be it your father or grand father. That's why you haven't come up from that "B l o dd y colonial educational concept" of "Pass" or "fail". The concept of percentile rank and Band score which is used by all these Educational Tests be it IELTS or TOEFL, GMAT, SAT and LSAT. I don't know whether you know it or not that "There is no "Pass" or "Fail" in IELTS. It just indicates the Band score".

Secondly, You are so much influenced that even you couldn't find a distinct Id to represent that who the hell are you? This is called lack of originality. Where one just believe in stealing other's way, thought and identity. Probably you are fan of Anu Malik and listen his hits in your desi Toyota, Honda and Nissan.

Thirdly, The whether it is Forum or Yahoo messenger when something comes to just writing and expressing yourself, one doesn't care about grammer. Spelling mistakes, wrong case, Grammer related mistakes are very common to forum and It will be "irrelavantly time consuming" to write perfect sentences.

Fourth, I will strongly suggest you visit these websites and get some knowldege so in future if you have make such a statement about tests, you don't make a statement which sounds like somebody is really "Fresh Off The Boat". Please learn:

www.ets.org
www.ielts.org

A

amogh79

Hi loukyapetru,

Thanks for the link to the pdf. I saw another posting on the forum which states that it should take max 20th Sept to get the file number for applications filed in May. Lets hope for th best. Thank you once again to you and the forum.

Regards

loukyapetru said:
It may or may not check out this link

amogh79 said:
Hi Folks,

My application for AINP reached their office on May 12th 2009.
Any idea as to how much time it should take for me to receive the file number...??
I checked their site and it mentions that it may take up to 4 months for notification, does it always takes the whole of 4 months to receive the file number??

Regards
Amogh

redstar

Star Member
Jan 28, 2009
Hi Friends
I recieved my file number few days back.So do i need to start processing for PCC.if so i lived in NY and NJ.I tried find out the link which one our friend provided the PCC of NY and NJ but now could not able to find.So could any post that link again and more over i am almost living 3 years for that do I need to have FBI also.If so friends can any one tell the procedure for that also.

Thanks & Regards

maruti81

Mar 13, 2009
redstar said:
Hi Friends
I recieved my file number few days back.So do i need to start processing for PCC.if so i lived in NY and NJ.I tried find out the link which one our friend provided the PCC of NY and NJ but now could not able to find.So could any post that link again and more over i am almost living 3 years for that do I need to have FBI also.If so friends can any one tell the procedure for that also.

Thanks & Regards

mkee

May 29, 2009
Hi this is Mkee; I am new member in this form
I am applied Ainp March 26th reached my application via usps, I am still waiting for file number, please let me know when I can expected file number. My Noc code is 2147 that time.

maruti81

Mar 13, 2009
mkee said:
Hi this is Mkee; I am new member in this form
I am applied Ainp March 26th reached my application via usps, I am still waiting for file number, please let me know when I can expected file number. My Noc code is 2147 that time.
4 months.