+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
anoop said:
vsrao said:
engg said:
Is there anyone with application receipt date in december and haven't received nomination ?
redstar
manny
sirsmak

Check below link
http://tinyurl.com/ABPNP-SRS-Timeline
Hi VSrao,
Please add my name also to the list

Application Sent AINP : 17TH April
Reached AINP : 23RD April
Still havent heard anything thing from AINP

Anoop
Here goes mine,
Application Sent AINP : 7TH March
Reached AINP : 9th Marchl
No news from AINP :(

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
Redsar's case is different.Only Manny and sirsmak haven't from ur list.May be their's is already on the way.
vsrao said:
engg said:
Is there anyone with application receipt date in december and haven't received nomination ?
redstar
manny
sirsmak

Check below link
http://tinyurl.com/ABPNP-SRS-Timeline

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
This list is for people who received there file numbers. So once you receive your file numbers, will definitely add to the list. There are many people who have applied and still waiting(me too) for the file numbers.

notdet

Star Member
May 11, 2009
tang_dynasty said:
Again, if anyone had the experience of using older-than-3-month PCC from home country and was accepted by Bufallo (got a file number), please share here.

Mine was dated April 2008 and I am hoping it will work. I'm sure this has become an issue for lots of folks here as nowadays it's taking longer for Alberta to process the applications.
Tang_dynasty, did you submitted the older-than-3-months PCC or went for a new one ?

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
I think they are processing by file number (irrespective of the possibility that they may have these in buckets or wheelbarrows by dates).
However there is no science to this and I hope your prediction comes through!

engg said:
Redsar's case is different.Only Manny and sirsmak haven't from ur list.May be their's is already on the way.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
even I'm wishing them to process it by date they received it as I have a few folks who applied way after me and got file numbers lower than me.So lets see.

Manny said:
I think they are processing by file number (irrespective of the possibility that they may have these in buckets or wheelbarrows by dates).

engg said:

BlueJays

Jun 1, 2009
Guys,

I am new to this forum.
Since I mailed the application on April 22 through USPS priority mail, I am not able to track if they received it or what date if they did.
Was wondering if there is a way I can make sure they received it.
Any one in with the same scenario ?

Thanks

loukyapetru

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
Re: Missed Date- Big trouble! Help

Did they accept ur request....please update

tulip07 said:
I just saw an email in my spam box recieved on May 1 (I had submitted my application in March and was not expecting anything until June)

"Dear Mr. xyz
We have received your application to the US Visa Strategic Recruitment Stream Category under the AINP; however, there is one document that we require in order to proceed.
A copy of the IMM5406 Additional Family Information http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF

Kindly mail a copy of this document to the address below by May 15, 2009 or we will be returning the application as it will be considered incomplete, whereby you will have to resubmit the application with the requested documents."

I had not submittd the form as I am single and there was no one to report in that form.
I think I am screwed here as I have already passed the date, and the only option is reapplication that would take for ever.
Do you guys have idea if i can help my situation.
:-(

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
BlueJays said:
I have not heard from them yet. Just wanted to make sure they received my application.
There's no way to make sure they have received your application. You must wait for your file number which will take up to 4 months.

(For this reason, many of us send our applications by Fedex or UPS. If you send your application by USPS, you must request return receipt for confirmation.)

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
BlueJays said:
Guys,

I am new to this forum.
Since I mailed the application on April 22 through USPS priority mail, I am not able to track if they received it or what date if they did.
Was wondering if there is a way I can make sure they received it.
Any one in with the same scenario ?

Thanks
I sent my AINP application and my CIC application by USPS Priority. I always use the fluorescent green Delivery Confirmation or the dark green Certified Mail with it. You get tracking information with either of these.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
I think coming months will be technically for guys/gals who's application was received in the month Jan.

Only if they are processing by the date they received the application.If it is random which it should not be then nothing can be said.

sirsmak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2010 (CIC)
Med's Request
06-02-2010
Med's Done....
11-02-2010
Passport Req..
November 3rd
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2010
LANDED..........
Landed; Feb 06, 2011
February 20th: I received my file number in an email which also stated that I may also receive decision in 40 - 60 days
April 28: (as many of you already know) I emailed them about my nomination certificate.
May 4th: I received replay back telling me that I'm 4th in queue and should hear back before June 1st and if I don't them I should contact them back....
June 1st: I didn't hear anything from AINP, hence mailed them again since its way past the time line they mentioned in the email stating my file number...
June 2nd: I received email from them telling me that my nomination certificate was issued on May 8 and it'd take about 4 to 6 months to get to me.... so, as suggested in the email, I should wait for two more weeks patiently before I get the actual certificate in my mail.
Actual email statement ...
…. “You nomination certificate was issued May 8, 2009. We ask that people allow for 4 – 6 weeks for delivery. As it is just under the 4 week mark, we ask that you wait a few more weeks for it to be delivered.”
Now I am really hoping that this message means that nomination certificate is positive otherwise they’d call it something else like, rejection letter or something …. right…?

CometoAlberta

Mar 24, 2009
in fact, there are two "date". i sent my application to AINP on Jan 10 by express mail. they have received on Jan 11, however, the confirmation mail said they have received it on Feb 4.

so the receive date is not the day they received your application, it should be the day they begin to process your application, like organizing documents, creating folder,etc. so though your friends sent their application later than you, since their case folder was created earlier than you, then they get lower file number. Usually those people are from old process

that's my guess and i think it works.

engg said:
even I'm wishing them to process it by date they received it as I have a few folks who applied way after me and got file numbers lower than me.So lets see.

Manny said:

engg said:

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes! if there was a rejection they would have said so.... so congrats!

sirsmak said:
February 20th: I received my file number in an email which also stated that I may also receive decision in 40 - 60 days
April 28: (as many of you already know) I emailed them about my nomination certificate.
May 4th: I received replay back telling me that I'm 4th in queue and should hear back before June 1st and if I don't them I should contact them back....
June 1st: I didn't hear anything from AINP, hence mailed them again since its way past the time line they mentioned in the email stating my file number...
June 2nd: I received email from them telling me that my nomination certificate was issued on May 8 and it'd take about 4 to 6 months to get to me.... so, as suggested in the email, I should wait for two more weeks patiently before I get the actual certificate in my mail.
Actual email statement ...
.... “You nomination certificate was issued May 8, 2009. We ask that people allow for 4 – 6 weeks for delivery. As it is just under the 4 week mark, we ask that you wait a few more weeks for it to be delivered.”
Now I am really hoping that this message means that nomination certificate is positive otherwise they'd call it something else like, rejection letter or something .... right...?