+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020
So guys my lawyer just emailed me that the officer is asking for my current address, I think there about to finish my APPLICATION.
@sweetchilled. The officer also asked our current ask on last Wednesday. we mailed last week . it was reason i was thinking and hopped for you too that it will take 1-3 weeks

Reactions: Melno48

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
@sweetchilled. The officer also asked our current ask on last Wednesday. we mailed last week . it was reason i was thinking and hopped for you too that it will take 1-3 weeks
The officer that is hanging your APPLICATION ask for your address also?? So why didn't you email it than mail it??

Sa1289

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Sweet child and attkhan ... when did u both submitted ur requeated documents for stage 2.. as am in the boat with u... plz if u can let me know?

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020
I submitted second stage documents November
We have AIP in September, Medical October, all documents submission at 1st week of November , @ sweet child send all documents in @nd weeks of November . We all applied in 2018 , we all have between 31 to 35 months . We hoped we will complete our application soon . We wait a lot of time. We hoped we should have good for all .

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
We have AIP in September, Medical October, all documents submission at 1st week of November , @ sweet child send all documents in @nd weeks of November . We all applied in 2018 , we all have between 31 to 35 months . We hoped we will complete our application soon . We wait a lot of time. We hoped we should have good for all .
I’m thinking the same officers processing all you guys stage 2 application same time
All you guys going to get copr soon

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021
God is always rewarding . and I want it for everyone here. I appreciate ur positive words towards me
sometimes I say that it is not logical that some files are treated in 6 or 7 months but others remain in treatment for years, otherwise I also believe that each case is different and each agent has his method of working and that before the treatment was longer especially in 2017 and 2018 a lot of files were blocked...
anyway, we must be optimistic

Reactions: Me2020

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
sometimes I say that it is not logical that some files are treated in 6 or 7 months but others remain in treatment for years, otherwise I also believe that each case is different and each agent has his method of working and that before the treatment was longer especially in 2017 and 2018 a lot of files were blocked...
anyway, we must be optimistic
Exactly.
I was so depressed today so I have decided to come here and share thoughts with you members. Positivity is still there of course but we're humanbeings and waiting is literally killing me.
we're all in this together and we'll all get COPR soon I hope.

Reactions: Ayanna and Melno48