+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
1year 2 weeks it’s a long time though... call them and ask what’s going on..Aniexty would have killed me if i were in your shoes
Yeah...tell me about it. I don't know what's going on to be honest that's why I'm so like losing my patience.

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
For me 1 year 2 weeks since I got AIP so I was wondering if someone else is still waiting like me
I think you should do an inquiry why it is taking so long. I was reading something that said if background take more than two months, that they might be doing enhance background there looking deeper, I'm not saying there anything I'm just sharing with you what I read...inquire why it is taking so long .everything going to work out for you

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
U can wait for good news or stress urself and kill ur happy cells . Leave everything to destiny
Soon you copr on your way it’s matter of weeks
You it all have to do with the officer sometimes because I see some people background check finish in weeks some just a month.

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
Sorry about that message, as I was saying that all the APPLICATION them have a dew date mine was January 2021 but for some reason the officer that is hanging each case some work faster than some.

Reactions: Me2020