+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
hi ayanna, what is the difference between judiciary review and appeal ?
Judicial Reviews are distinct from appeals, in that an appeal is usually brought to challenge the outcome of a particular case. The Judicial Review process, on the other hand, analyses the way in which public bodies reached their decision in order to decide whether or not that decision was lawful

For Example
If cbsa issue deportation order you can go for judicial review

Appeal is when you are not satisfied with decision on your case and you want the higher authority like high court to consider your case

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021
Judicial Reviews are distinct from appeals, in that an appeal is usually brought to challenge the outcome of a particular case. The Judicial Review process, on the other hand, analyses the way in which public bodies reached their decision in order to decide whether or not that decision was lawful

For Example
If cbsa issue deportation order you can go for judicial review

Appeal is when you are not satisfied with decision on your case and you want the higher authority like high court to consider your case
can someone apply for reconsideration before judicial review ?

Reactions: Ayanna

AnonyKaty

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
I just get my eCORP few days ago
Congratulations to you and your family! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! IRCC has uploaded an electronic copy of your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal. The eCoPR document is proof of your new status and you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will be sent to you in the mail.

You can now download your eCoPR document through the Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal by clicking the link below and signing in to your account.
Calgary office
Congratulatiooooooooooooons!

Whew! Your journey is over and now you can start a new journey on greener pastures! *a round of applause for you!

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
do you know how we can apply for reconsideration please ?
Hey melno
You can do it by yourself
Or you can hire Attorney legal counsel
Or somebody had experience in legal matters can do it for you
You sending same application with Attachment explanation letter more evidence more letters more activities in community Dr. letters whatever you can make it stronger than before
It’s not expensive it should be around $1000-$2000 if I’m not wrong

I hope it answers your questions

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021
Hey melno
You can do it by yourself
Or you can hire Attorney legal counsel
Or somebody had experience in legal matters can do it for you
You sending same application with Attachment explanation letter more evidence more letters more activities in community Dr. letters whatever you can make it stronger than before
It’s not expensive it should be around $1000-$2000 if I’m not wrong

I hope it answers your questions
but its not for an H&C application it's for my extension application

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Hello guys, is there anyone who has received AIP since this January ? It's like those officers are working on pr pathway for refugee claimants who worked in health sector for now because it's H&C department that is treating thier requests and they are getting aip just 2 weeks after submission. Any news guys?

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Hello guys, is there anyone who has received AIP since this January ? It's like those officers are working on pr pathway for refugee claimants who worked in health sector for now because it's H&C department that is treating thier requests and they are getting aip just 2 weeks after submission. Any news guys?
Priority now for workers in health care you mean?