H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Saraaaa

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Appeal is more expensive it cost my friend $12000
$4000 For judiciary Review and $8000
the judge send back his H&c\parra for reconsideration
Now he is Permanent resident He won his appeal
Yes it is true when the case goes to court but maybe it wont end up there.if the officer will change it wont goes to court. It is what this lawyer told us

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Yes it is true when the case goes to court but maybe it wont end up there.if the officer will change it wont goes to court. It is what this lawyer told us
If I were u I would do it cuz money comes and goes but once u get approved documents for that amount it’s worth but at the end it’s ur decision talk to your lawyer if u can do installment

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
No I asked them as well Growing pains, the legal aid told me u aren't eligible for working with us. And he supposed to call me to introduce some attorney but he didnt
Did you go to the clinic or you phoned legal Aid? Because,i don’t think the clinic will tell you that.Except they have changed their policies.This must be really hard for you! But I still think you should forget about this particular lawyer.He’s definitely price gouging

Reactions: Melno48 and Saraaaa

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
I have a friend, applied H and C 2017 she dis H and C by herself, she never heard any news, she also received exclusion order for being a student and didnt go to school but she is inside Canada then last year she ask help from lawyer to follow up on her behalf after that she got AIP got their 2 year work permit and way to PR. I am so happy with her and their family.

• Love
Reactions: Melno48

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
If I were u I would do it cuz money comes and goes but once u get approved documents for that amount it’s worth but at the end it’s ur decision talk to your lawyer if u can do installment
I don’t think money is a big factor here.The fact that he’s already telling her it may be denied is a red flag.He’s basically saying if you don’t get approved that’s not my cup of tea but I’d still get paid regardless

Reactions: Saraaaa

Saraaaa

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
I don’t think money is a big factor here.The fact that he’s already telling her it may be denied is a red flag.He’s basically saying if you don’t get approved that’s not my cup of tea but I’d still get paid regardless
Exactly that is what I mean, I accepted to pay him but when I told him my situation from beginning and asked him if I am eligible for H&C from the first place he said I should see the note. And didnt accept to do it with a deposit. Because i wanted to know after note if There isnt any hope I dont try any more and dont continue appeling. I dont know if you can understand what iI mean?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
If thats the factor then she should look for alternate.lawyers never gives u 100% assurance. I was told that too and I did got denied in my first attempt I did paid my lawyer in full for PRRA .

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Officer’note is the reasons why Im refused
Well,
Exactly that is what I mean, I accepted to pay him but when I told him my situation from beginning and asked him if I am eligible for H&C from the first place he said I should see the note. And didnt accept to do it with a deposit. Because i wanted to know after note if There isnt any hope I dont try any more and dont continue appeling. I dont know if you can understand what iI mean?
I thought the money he asked you to pay is for him to request the notes.
I don't know why some lawyers are looking at us as CASH money! But you have to try if no other option
Hope you find a way out of this soon.

Reactions: Saraaaa

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
Who is teddy 2020 here? I saw ur private mail but can't reply bc I have to sign in bf reply to ur private mail but I can't bc I have forgotten my password so indicate here so that I can reply u