+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

redaed

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Thats great congrats do mind share what do you for living ? Do you have a business or are you working in any field ?
[/QUOT
Thanks
I'm working in any field and my wife she is teachers and 2 Canadian childrens but we are here from 2014 refuge was denied and appeal to and the first h&c to and deportation proceedings and and and lol
After I apply for PRRA and h&c and know was waiting for the Corp

redaed

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Thats great congrats do mind share what do you for living ? Do you have a business or are you working in any field ?
Thanks
I'm working in any field and my wife she is teachers and 2 Canadian childrens but we are here from 2014 refuge was denied and appeal to and the first h&c to and deportation proceedings and and and lol

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
Thanks
Je vous félicite ! chapeau ! on peut dire que votre parcours d'immigration est comme une guerre mais heureusement c'est vous les vainqueurs et vous avez remporté la victoire en fin de compte !

Reactions: Saraaaa

redaed

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Je vous félicite ! chapeau ! on peut dire que votre parcours d'immigration est comme une guerre mais heureusement c'est vous les vainqueurs et vous avez remporté la victoire en fin de compte !
Merci une guerre vraiment je souhaite que tout le monde dans ce groupe réussi vraiment avec bon cœur
Un conseil ne lâchez pas les amis jusqu'à la dernière minute

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021
Oh no I have first one and I has deportation before my laywer stop it and now I am in h&c by law I am eligible for praa but cbsa didn't call me still waiting
may i know how your lawyer stoped the deportation, if you can't tell me that in public you can contact me on private but if you are not comfortable doing this i will understand and i respect your privaty

canadaman1st

Dec 31, 2020
Thanks for the quick reply. Refugee appeal denied up to federal. I have H&C and it went into processing in December 2020. I have valid work permit renewed last year till June 2021
@Teddy2020 you need to attend the interview and hear what the officer wants to say, don't panic when you get there, they want to discuss your situation with you and let you know your option.

Reactions: Ayanna