+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
So you mean my chance for H&C is slim. Already informed my Lawyer
Don't worry bro don't take your laywer if you don't afford it bcoz laywer gonna charge you money and they just want to inform you some thing like maybe they gonna give you prra bcoz you almost past 1 year Bar of rejected last appeal so it is possible they offer you prra can you tell me which base of H&C you have applied and which region you are living now ?

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021
Unfortunately it’s not good news
Don’t worry they will offer you PRRA
@Ayanna you have an good idea about my recent problem, currently i don't have any thing with CBSA but do you think that for exemple if they will call me one day, they will offer to me solutions like PRRA ? (i never applied for assylum or PRRA before)

Reactions: Ayanna

Teddy2020

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Don't worry bro don't take your laywer if you don't afford it bcoz laywer gonna charge you money and they just want to inform you some thing like maybe they gonna give you prra bcoz you almost past 1 year Bar of rejected last appeal so it is possible they offer you prra can you tell me which base of H&C you have applied and which region you are living now ?
Ontairo, based on the children and hardship.

Reactions: BrazaRec

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
Ontairo, based on the children and hardship.
Perfect don't take stress just relax they gonna give you prra for sure just listen to them whatever they said and what ever they said just agree with them even there is many solutions taking stress is not a solution be calm

Reactions: Melno48