+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021
Honestly i dont have any idea, my consultant says I am in restoration since my work permit was refuse since february 2020 and due to covid they said I can restore my status till december. for my TRP i did not receive any nor hear anything. how about you
i mean did you get departure confirmation IMM 5021 ( like they ask you to leave the country ) or just application refused when they denied your work permit application?

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
My husband experience with his TRP he as been in this country from 2011 and he was out of status for two years after we submitted our h&c our lawyer apply for the TRP. but because the h&c was about our son that his a special need child she use the same documents that she use in the h&c in the TRP and he got it with work permit also it took almost a year.

Reactions: Mhy0811 and Melno48

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021
My husband experience with his TRP he as been in this country from 2011 and he was out of status for two years after we submitted our h&c our lawyer apply for the TRP. but because the h&c was about our son that his a special need child she use the same documents that she use in the h&c in the TRP and he got it with work permit also it took almost a year.
thanks a lot !did he get implied status after sending application do you remember this information.
i ask you guys just to confirm what my law firm said

Last edited:

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
but did you apply for TRP or restoration ?
Applied both, applied TRP along with my H and C, also applied visitor visa for restoration and my LMIA is on process imagine how much money I am spending kind of stressfull but i was been into depression and anxiety so i Dont want to stress myself and think too much I am just praying that eventually all of us here got what we are hoping and wishing for, to finish the line victoriously.

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021
Applied both, applied TRP along with my H and C, also applied visitor visa for restoration and my LMIA is on process imagine how much money I am spending kind of stressfull but i was been into depression and anxiety so i Dont want to stress myself and think too much I am just praying that eventually all of us here got what we are hoping and wishing for, to finish the line victoriously.
trust me you have a good case ! good days coming soon

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
thanks a lot !did he get implied status after sending application do you remember this information.
i ask you guys just to confirm what my law firm said
If you had status before and it expired and you reapplied then you get implied status. Whenever he renewed his TRP when it expired he got implied status, but when he was out of status and just applying he didn't get implied status.

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
Hi Sweet child, Happy new year , Hoped you are doing well
Do you have any up to date , did you Call ICC and what you have automated massaging .
I call automated this morning and it still saying there doing background, monday I'm going to call to find out. this month is the time they give me to complete my APPLICATION.

Reactions: attkhan and Melno48