+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Saraaaa

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
My friend be encourage I got I denied in my first h&c APPLICATION and reapplied with a good lawyer it was successful this time. You are not the first and you won't be the last.
Thanks.I hope so. But I dont know any good lawyer. Can I ask you who is yr lawyer if u r in toronto?

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021
Yes he was out of status for two years, but when he got approved he never get any refused are lost his status .
Thanks for your reply, but can i know if he lost his fisrt status because he didn't extend it for exemple ) like he came to canada as a visitorr and stayed more than 6 months or because he got a bad decision for an exptension application ? may i know also if they can deporte the person even if he applied for TRP because in some cases applicants don't get implied status ?

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
Thanks for your reply, but can i know if he lost his fisrt status because he didn't extend it for exemple ) like he came to canada as a visitorr and stayed more than 6 months or because he got a bad decision for an exptension application ? may i know also if they can deporte the person even if he applied for TRP because in some cases applicants don't get implied status ?
No he didn't lost his status he came here as migrant worker his time was finished. And yes if the TRP get refuse they will ask you to leave the country that's what my lawyer told us. You have to have a good cost to keep you in the country. In my husband case was our special need son. Oh yes he applied work permit but got denied after his time finish as a migrant worker. I don't want to put too much on here...sorry about that

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021
No he didn't lost his status he came here as migrant worker his time was finished. And yes if the TRP get refuse they will ask you to leave the country that's what my lawyer told us. You have to have a good cost to keep you in the country. In my husband case was our special need son. Oh yes he applied work permit but got denied after his time finish as a migrant worker. I don't want to put too much on here...sorry about that
yes of course its your private life i respect that thanks a lot

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021
ok for the TRP my lawyer said they will ask you to leave the country. do you have family here??
i just dont understand why my law firm said that i'm on implied status after sending my TRP application i got a refusal of my application extension and they send me a confirmation of departure IMM 5021E( ITS NOT A REMOVAL ORDER) with their bad decision after that i applied for TRP and now i'm on implied status according to my lawyer and also IRCC when i spoke with them. i tried to reduce my anxiety but unfortunately my anxiety increased : (

• Sad
Reactions: AnonyKaty

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
It's all have to do with the officer that is Angling your case, because when the officer was about to make her this is decision she call my husband and said she is about to make a decision and she just ask him one question concerning my special needs son and the next day out lawyer call us and tell us that it was approved

Reactions: Melno48