+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Kate_20

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
Both cases are shared in Federal Court Decisions website.
do you have case name? Can you dm me if you do? Im waiting for second decision and was thinking of JR but if officer has authority over federal judge and the law than justice can never prevail. If this is the case I believe JR is a waste of money and time.

ibrahim0175

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
so whats the point of JR? Why bother and pay 10k + if Federal Judge’s decision can be disregarded by some immigration officer who lack knowledge of law. It means officers are above the law…
Hi Kate I follow all your posts regarding parents sponsorship,did you file any lawsuit to open the PGP program again?if so,could you share the link?I am on your boat,8 years and still no luck in that stupid lottery program,trying the h and c route since my mother cant do most of her stuff on her own and that application too is 16 months old now and still no response from IRCC,seems like they are playing with people’s life and there is no one to stop them,is your parents a PR now?

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Hello guys, I applied on humanitarian grounds in April 2023 for my parents. This was the second application after the first refusal. In the application, I declared that my father has renal failure and is on dialysis. I asked for the medical exemption as well. Yesterday, I received medical request for both my parents. No AIP yet. Is this a positive sign?
You have a very strong case in my opinion. I can't put a finger as per why your 1st one got rejected. If you feel comfortable, I can go over your submission and give you feedback.

Christy Ada

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022
Hello everyone, I have come to share my testimony of God’s faithfulness. First for granting me favor before my CBSA officer, she’s an angel in human form and also for directing me to this platform.

Today my family and I got our AIP after several years of waiting on God for his intervention, he finally did it.
Below is my timeline:

Refugee application Nov 2018- Denied October 2019
Appealed November 2019- Denied July 2020
H&C application via lawyer September 2020-Denied October 2021-Submitted reconsideration same October and also PRRA in December 2021

Reconsideration Denied May 2022
Filed for JR and H&C self application December 2022

H&C self application Denied May 2023 along side PRRA by same officer.
JR Dismissed- July 2023

Submitted new H&C self application August 2023- AIP October 2024.

I want to personally thank everyone on this platform I cannot begin to tag names but you all have been of great help to the success of this tough Journey.

May God almighty grant all those that are still waiting a speedy approval by his grace thank you all again and again I am very grateful. Happy thanksgiving!

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
Hello everyone, I have come to share my testimony of God’s faithfulness. First for granting me favor before my CBSA officer, she’s an angel in human form and also for directing me to this platform.

Today my family and I got our AIP after several years of waiting on God for his intervention, he finally did it.
Below is my timeline:

H&C application via lawyer September 2020-Denied October 2021-Submitted reconsideration same October and also PRRA in December 2021

JR Dismissed- July 2023

I want to personally thank everyone on this platform I cannot begin to tag names but you all have been of great help to the success of this tough Journey.

May God almighty grant all those that are still waiting a speedy approval by his grace thank you all again and again I am very grateful. Happy thanksgiving!
Many many congratulations

Reactions: Christy Ada

Victorknow

Star Member
Dec 17, 2022
Canada
Category........
Other

Below is my timeline:

JR Dismissed- July 2023

Congratulations

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020

Below is my timeline:

JR Dismissed- July 2023

Mighty God we serve! Huge congratulations to you and your family

stallion1982

Star Member
Mar 31, 2023

Below is my timeline:

JR Dismissed- July 2023

Many congratulations!