+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Rozan-Bajalany

Sep 21, 2024
I got AOR from Vancouver office. Actually, everyone gets their AOR from Vancouver and then it is assigned to different offices.

My previous application was refused from Toronto office.
Mine also from Vancouver but there is people they got from Niagara office
Is your previous application primary office Toronto and secondary office Vancouver?

Emrose

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Mine also from Vancouver but there is people they got from Niagara office
Is your previous application primary office Toronto and secondary office Vancouver?
They might have got AIP from Niagara office. But i think AIP is from Vancouver for everyone.

My previous application was in Vancouver for first 3 months and then it was transferred to Toronto office and after a year of transfer I was refused. I put the reconsideration, file was re opened by same officer and refused again after 7 months of re opening. Then I wait for 6-7 months and submitted my 2nd application for which I got biometric fee request with application number on top of it.

Aliaquat

Dec 10, 2018
They might have got AIP from Niagara office. But i think AIP is from Vancouver for everyone.

My previous application was in Vancouver for first 3 months and then it was transferred to Toronto office and after a year of transfer I was refused. I put the reconsideration, file was re opened by same officer and refused again after 7 months of re opening. Then I wait for 6-7 months and submitted my 2nd application for which I got biometric fee request with application number on top of it.
What was the basis of your application and why it was refused 2 times can you share please

wiener

Oct 21, 2018

Did you receive another AOR when your file transferred to Toronto office?.

Emrose

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
What was the basis of your application and why it was refused 2 times can you share please
Best interest of children( 2 canadian born kids with severe medical conditions) , establishment (working, volunteer and all family here),hardship back home(no medical for kids, no family, no income backhome, threats from closed business enemies)

Both times, the given reason for refusal was lack of sufficient evidence.

Aliaquat

Dec 10, 2018
Best interest of children( 2 canadian born kids with severe medical conditions) , establishment (working, volunteer and all family here),hardship back home(no medical for kids, no family, no income backhome, threats from closed business enemies)

You from which country and didn’t you go for Judicial Review

Emrose

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Did you receive another AOR when your file transferred to Toronto office?.
No , you don’t receive AOR when it is transferred to another office. You can know about the office by applying gcms notes. I never applied GCMS notes during the processing of my first application. Just came to know from the refusal letter.

wiener

Oct 21, 2018

Why you did not file for judicial review?. I have seen people with less and weaker grounds approved. Are you from ADR/TSR country?