+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Hello friends,

MIFI asked me to submit this "Your declaration in which you explain the humanitarian reasons for which you are requesting authorization to settle in Québec or photocopy of the document detailing these reasons and that you provided to the federal immigration authorities;"

How to get this since my first stage was done by a lawyer and she is not my representative any more !

should I submit everything I did for the stage 1

tsam

Dec 27, 2022
Hi,

What does it indicate if IRCC asks you to complete your biometrics? I'm asking for a friend. Does this suggest she has been granted AIP?

FNU

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
Hi,

What does it indicate if IRCC asks you to complete your biometrics? I'm asking for a friend. Does this suggest she has been granted AIP?
No they asked everyone who hasn’t done that before or in last 10 years.

May 12, 2020
Hello, can you please let me know if sin number can be renewed ( renewed work permit already and is valid) after getting denial decision from federal court on the federal appeal.

Akitai

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Hello guys,
How do I get medical forms for my children, IRCC insisted I should do medical exam for them but the IME form attached to medical letter is just for only me and have sent letter to the officer since three days ago but he has not replied and I was given 30days to the medicals and again asking for dependent medical is it a good sign? Thanks

tsam

Dec 27, 2022
Hello guys,
How do I get medical forms for my children, IRCC insisted I should do medical exam for them but the IME form attached to medical letter is just for only me and have sent letter to the officer since three days ago but he has not replied and I was given 30days to the medicals and again asking for dependent medical is it a good sign? Thanks
I will believe the immigration clinic will have the appropriate form. I'll let the expert here chip in.

MRawat

Feb 16, 2024
She has been here since 2019, that is 5 years ago and she completed one doing her failed claim
They are asking from most of the people who have applied for permanent residence even if you've done in the past 5 years. So to your question, unfortunately not an indication of AIP.

Reactions: Pear23 and tsam